DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Andragon40

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 am

Zone wrote:
That's not me anymore, jesus.

I want those photos of me removed from this forum, I have the legal rights to file a law suit.
And Sandy and I have Legit reasons to call you a bitch. :3
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:32 am

Johnny, Sandy, enough. As much as I hate to say it, merely because I harbor respect for you two, you two cut the crap, will ya? I don't know what you're trying to pull, but I think enough is enough.

And contrary to your beliefs, Zone is actually quite right, you know. Give or take, he does have the legal rights to file a law suit.

Last edited by Lorezno on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 am

Lorezno wrote:
Johnny, Sandy, enough. As much as I hate to say it, merely because I harbor respect for you two, you two cut the crap, will ya? I don't know what you're trying to pull, but I think enough is enough.

And consolation to your beliefs, Zone is actually quite right, you know. Give or take, he does have the legal rights to file a law suit.

Alright, Lorezno, I respect ya' ass too, so I'll stop, but I have one thing to say.

I'm not good at law, but since you posted them without any consent, it's YOU'RE fault Zone. Not ours.
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 am

Zone wrote:

I want those photos of me removed from this forum, I have the legal rights to file a law suit.
Yeahno
You posted it on the internet, its your fault. It would never stand up in court, especially because there is nothing wrong with the picture.
My father is a police officer and has to constantly appear for court for those he has arrested and my brother has been to court a few times and been to prison, I think I know a thing or two about law.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:46 am

Alright, for Rez, I'll be good.
But Ethan is articulating the concept I couldn't be assed to.
Back to top Go down
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Somehow....I knew it. I'm dead serious. Your mannerisms, the way you sprited, somehow it was kinda cluing me in.

Well anyway, Its good to see you've changed your ways. Hopefully, people will start to like you more.

Oh by the way to shin (or whoever said that nobody likes him)- I like him, he's a pretty damn cool guy, in my book he's cooler then you antagonizers.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:38 pm

zlargez wrote:
Oh by the way to shin (or whoever said that nobody likes him)- I like him, he's a pretty damn cool guy, in my book he's cooler then you antagonizers.

It's called exaggeration.

I also don't get why it was needed to say a comment like that. Was I suppose to care, or?

This is becoming a flame/hate fest, so I'd guess the admins or mods take care of this quick.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Zone wrote:

I don't know much about law, but I'm pretty sure you actually don't have the right. And if you do, well, good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Edge

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 pm

I don't remember arigon40 or what ever the name is, but if this means zone is going to appritiate people's work a little more, and clam down the random posts. Than hopefully the hatred will calm down too.

also, if you put a photo online by free of will, than there is no law suit possible.
the photo is than up for grabs
since this is AB's site, it would be a law suit on him. so there is no point.
Back to top Go down
http://dbzfs.4.forumer.com/a/lsw-sprite-sheets33_post2.html
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:07 pm

I'mma lock this.

P.S - Fellow mods we should probably refrain from posting here.
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:41 pm

I've also removed Zone's photos for him, regardless of law issues, I think its morally right to remove his photo if he isn't happy with it being shown.

I'm not sure why Zone was so defensive when he posted the photo himself in the photo thread though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andragon40   

Back to top Go down

Andragon40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-