DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MassehBoi
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:50 am

I am a decent spriter and you may call me Masaro so if you want to help me out anyway I am here on most of the time I still have school and sleeping time I am usually on for about 15 hours a day I would say Hello to everyone Very Happy Thanks
Back to top Go down
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:13 am

I srsly don't recommend you be online for about 15 hours a day. >.>

But that's your business anyway. Welcome to the forum, make sure to read the rules and abide by them like the ten commandments. But you know, take them seriously.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 am

Force wrote:
I srsly don't recommend you be online for about 15 hours a day. >.>

But that's your business anyway. Welcome to the forum, make sure to read the rules and abide by them like the ten commandments. But you know, take them seriously.

Yeah, like the 10 commandments, except we have about 18

Pretty standard stuff though, enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing your sprite work and your participation in community topics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Nexus
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 am

Are you a relative of Kane?
Back to top Go down
MassehBoi
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks for the welcome
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Nexus wrote:
Are you a relative of Kane?

Would you mind answering my question.
Back to top Go down
MassehBoi
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:58 pm

I'm not a relative of whoever Kane is.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:48 pm

So you're either Kane's new account, or a friend of his, using his computer.
Back to top Go down
MassehBoi
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:38 pm

I'm none.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Your IP Adress shows different.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Kane...Kane, Kane, Kane...if that really is you, then I'm sorely disappointed -_-'.

However, if you're not really Kane, then disregard the above remark, and have a nice time, here at Vortex.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Kane
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:09 am

Hes my brother plox. A dude who i hate dearly thats all.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:17 am

Your brother is on your computer, dispite the fact you claim to hate him?
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 am

RedDeadRSF wrote:
Your brother is on your computer, dispite the fact you claim to hate him?

And don't forget his brother doesn't know him either.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
Kane
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:47 am

.. Roflamo this is hilarious. Hope I get banned again so I can just hate Vortex more and more. Seriously grow a brain, we are brothers who have the same type of Computers. If you ban me like last time I am going to be really pissed its not funny anymore. Last time I got banned for doing the right things mods just forget and probably PM wasn't working or the mods from before are slightly lazy. I don't wanna be flamming or anything like that if I am I am sorry its just that I hate getting banned for no reason and I got banned for like 3 months which was really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:24 am

Yes, hate a site where you get banned for breaking rules.

No one needs sense any more, we got Kane.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 am

O....kay, I've heard this very excuse before many times from many people who were once in your position. However, I think I might have a solution to this problem.

I've noticed that either one or the other is online each time. If both of you come on at the exact same time, and both your usernames blip up, then I'll believe you. If you two have your own computer, much less the same type, then this shouldn't even be an issue of availability.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:31 am

Also, why is your "Brother" requesting a weirdly large amount of help from everyone when he has a brother who has been at Vortex for a long time and is an experienced spriter?

Not that this is any of my business, I just like giving input.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:33 am

As much as the odds would point otherwise, I'm on Kane's side on this one.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:35 am

ROFLMAO! This is hilarious time to troll? Possibly though I think not. Me and my brother kinda hate eachother so, Shin I didn't break the rules. I followed to rules exactly though the Mods forgot over time I guess its my fault for not sending a PM to a Mod every 10 seconds. Sorry I will begin sending the messages plus we are brothers we can prove it in so many ways its not even funneh. And I don't even get a welcome back <_<
Thanks Kinky lol and Force he just doesn't want to take advice from me a normal brotherly situation I didn't even realise he made a account till now.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:36 am

All right, after seeing the results in the users listed, it seems he has got my vote of confidence. However, that probably won't be easier said by the staff >_>

So...when will he pip up in this topic?
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 am

Lorezno wrote:
All right, after seeing the results in the users listed, it seems he has got my vote of confidence. However, that probably won't be easier said by the staff >_>

So...when will he pip up in this topic?

Hm, you realise you stay on the active users list for a certain amount of time, even after you log-out. But meh, I really don't care. >.<
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:58 am

Lorezno wrote:
All right, after seeing the results in the users listed, it seems he has got my vote of confidence. However, that probably won't be easier said by the staff >_>

So...when will he pip up in this topic?

Force wrote:
Lorezno wrote:
All right, after seeing the results in the users listed, it seems he has got my vote of confidence. However, that probably won't be easier said by the staff >_>

So...when will he pip up in this topic?
So, screenshotting it to prove it would've been an outragous idea?

Hm, you realise you stay on the active users list for a certain amount of time, even after you log-out. But meh, I really don't care. >.<
Lol how do you know that?
*coughMultiaccountcough*
Loljk.
Back to top Go down
sinphos
Member



PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:08 am

Well i don't believe this even though i don't know kane or this guy the fact that he said he didnt know his own brother sounds like bullshit to me. I say double acounts.

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:20 am

Colonel Kinky wrote:
Lorezno wrote:
All right, after seeing the results in the users listed, it seems he has got my vote of confidence. However, that probably won't be easier said by the staff >_>

So...when will he pip up in this topic?

Force wrote:
Lorezno wrote:
All right, after seeing the results in the users listed, it seems he has got my vote of confidence. However, that probably won't be easier said by the staff >_>

So...when will he pip up in this topic?
So, screenshotting it to prove it would've been an outragous idea?

Hm, you realise you stay on the active users list for a certain amount of time, even after you log-out. But meh, I really don't care. >.<
Lol how do you know that?
*coughMultiaccountcough*
Loljk.

Haha, no I know because I've seen some people on the active users list twice. Which means they had to login twice.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am

To come back to jesse's note, about if he hates his brother why he's on his computer,;

Lots of people in the world have shared PC's.
I share my PC with 2 others, it could be possible that he's the same case.

I was going to type this yesterday but someone was before me posting it and I already clicked it away T T

Now I see kane has posted so nvm. Just wanted to share :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.   

Back to top Go down
 

Hello.I am new I would like a welcome for my visit.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Follow up review of the Gold Lion KT66's..... :}
» Hollywood pays a visit to Red Holman dealership
» Black Dog M4A3 Iwo Jima Sherman Review
» How Often Do You Call Your Parents?
» Auction to visit the set of Playing the Field

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-