DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 8====D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: 8====D   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:26 pm

8=====D

All tomfoolery aside, hai there, my name is Force (On the internet, not in Real-Life)

By the way, please don't make star wars Force puns. -.-
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:36 pm

The Force is strong with.....


There is another.....


Go to the Dagobah....


Shit.

Hi there new person who is now LivingStarWarsReference.

_______________________
What small posting I do anymore is usually made via iPhone, so bare with me if you are expecting a reply.

Back to top Go down
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:38 pm

NO hoes...I mean oh noes...

FML. :'(
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Welcome. Read the rules. And please refrain from pissing off the community.
Back to top Go down
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Thanks, and I already read them because I'm the best member around.
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:27 pm

Force wrote:
Thanks, and I already read them because I'm the best member around.

I don't like cocky people >_>
Back to top Go down
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Swordman wrote:
Force wrote:
Thanks, and I already read them because I'm the best member around.

I don't like cocky people >_>

Are you suggesting I like cocks?

Cause you'd be right.

lol jks I mean the Cocks on farms.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 pm

I honestly only clicked this cuz I saw a cawk.

...

...I'm not gay.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Spriting_Forum/index/
MrChaos
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Force wrote:
Thanks, and I already read them because I'm the newest, so noobiest member around.

Sorry to burst your bubble.


Welcome home.
Back to top Go down
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 pm

zone z5 wrote:
I honestly only clicked this cuz I saw a cawk.

...

...I'm not gay.

DId you say that whilst standing outside the closet you just came out of?

MrChaos wrote:
Force wrote:
Thanks, and I already read them because I'm the newest, so noobiest member around.

Sorry to burst your bubble.


Welcome home.

:'(
Back to top Go down
Synth
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 am

The Force is strong in this one.
I like him.
Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sir Majin Nerd
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:39 am

how cool.. we have a new member who likes cocks.

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:40 am

Thanks for the welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:51 am

I like you.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 am

Colonel Kinky wrote:
I like you.
He's mine.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 am

Erect Cock to you to, morning wood associated sir.
Back to top Go down
skyX
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:35 am

Force wrote:
Thanks, and I already read them because I'm the best member around.

you gotta love this boy ^^ anyhow welcome Im sky and im not your father Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:41 am

Welcome to the forum, have fun and try your best to avoid getting into trouble.

Now that's out of the way, HA! obvious Star Wars name. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 am

Damn, I like you already. You got MSN?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Colonel Kinky wrote:
I like you.

You too, babeh.

Synth wrote:
Colonel Kinky wrote:
I like you.
He's mine.

It's big enough to share.

RedDeadRSF wrote:
Erect Cock to you to, morning wood associated sir.

lolwut

skyX wrote:
Force wrote:
Thanks, and I already read them because I'm the best member around.

you gotta love this boy ^^ anyhow welcome Im sky and im not your father Very Happy

Thanks for the welcome, and Srsly. -.-

Nexus wrote:
Welcome to the forum, have fun and try your best to avoid getting into trouble.

Now that's out of the way, HA! obvious Star Wars name. Fun times.

I'll try. 8=D

zlargez wrote:
Damn, I like you already. You got MSN?

I do indeed, DylanC2k8@hotmail.com Yah, my name is Dylan.



Ladies please, there's quite enough of me to go around. =D
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm

To bad we're all men except for:
BlackGoodBye
SetoStevce
and
Freak of Nature
Back to top Go down
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 pm

i can be man? :'(
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 am

Force wrote:
Colonel Kinky wrote:
I like you.

You too, babeh.
I don't like you anymore.

Synth wrote:
Colonel Kinky wrote:
I like you.
He's
mine.

It's big enough to share.
[/quote]
It's really not.
Back to top Go down
sinphos
Member



PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:47 am

RedDeadRSF wrote:
To bad we're all men except for:
BlackGoodBye
SetoStevce
and
Freak of Nature

Oh i see what you did there.

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Wait RSF, sure you don't want to count zlargez in? *Points at picture in pink pyjama*
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: 8====D   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:27 pm

ha, your topic title is a penis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 8====D   

Back to top Go down
 

8====D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-