DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I think you should agree with me on this one,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RigelM7

PostSubject: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Birds are thee biggest assholes in the animal kingdom, lol
They like to fly around and rub in the fact that man cant do the same, they like to shit all over everything without a thought of it, and one thing that makes me mad is they eat all my fruit on my trees before I even get a chance to look at em. They eat the best kind too!

Well if you agree, cool, but if you disagree post a different animal and why they're more of a douche than a bird.
Back to top Go down
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Many humans are douchebags you know...
Back to top Go down
RigelM7

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Yeah I know, I think people are the biggest Douches of living things, we're always going to have that title lol
Back to top Go down
GanonDX

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Birds are actually a big part of my life (nearly everything notable that ever happened in my life has some influence from bird related things), so no I don't think they suck

I guess dogs can be douche bags, they're pretty much the attention whores of the animal kingdom and if they don't get any attention they maul your face.
I don't necessarily hate 'em though.
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:49 pm

I love dogs Very Happy I hate cats, they ask you attention, but when they don't want they bite you. And when you most like they, they run away. Mad [Sorry for my english.]
Back to top Go down
RigelM7

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:04 pm

yeah birds are pretty magnificent, its just I was pretty bummed out about my fruit trees, and Dogs ARE attention whores haha, Cats are ok, its how you raise them, most cats that were raised indoors are really vicious, I live out in the country and my cats are all outside, they're as chill as a stoner like all the time haha
Back to top Go down
sinphos

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 pm

We used to have magpies that would come to our house so we fed them but they still hunted for themselves anyway. People think magpies in australia are big jerks becuase they swoop anyone that goes near there nest. They are different to magpies you might see up there in europe though (or usa). Ours are bigger and angrier.

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 am

Flies are the biggest douchbags always flying up in your face and getting in yer business.
Back to top Go down
RigelM7

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:00 am

sinphos wrote:
We used to have magpies that would come to our house so we fed them but they still hunted for themselves anyway. People think magpies in australia are big jerks becuase they swoop anyone that goes near there nest. They are different to magpies you might see up there in europe though (or usa). Ours are bigger and angrier.

Keep 'em coming.

Yeah everything seems to be more vicious and bigger outside of america,

I agree with Ish, But I dont seem flies as douchebags, more of pests, lol Like right now at this moment a couple flies are getting up on my grill all of a sudden, lol
Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:49 am

All carnivores are douches. Especially lions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simetra666.deviantart.com/
RigelM7

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 pm

lions have manes man, lol
Back to top Go down
sinphos

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:10 am

Wait since this is in random banter i've got a question? We have crows and you guys have ravens and crows, is raven just another name for a crow or what?

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
RigelM7

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 am

You know Ive wondered about that too, when I was little whenever I would see a black bird I would call it a crow but they told me to call it a raven, and whenever I called a black bird a raven they told me to call it a crow,

I think its size difference, but Im not really sure lol
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:16 am

Physical Differences: Crows average around 17 inches long, and ravens about 24-27.

• A raven weighs about four times that of a crow.
  • Crows have a wing span around 2.5 ft., and ravens about 3.5-4 ft.

• A raven's wing sometimes makes a prominent "swish, swish" sound, while a crow's wingbeat is usually silient.

• Ravens have pointed wings, while crows have a more blunt and splayed wing tip.
  • Crows have a fan-shaped tail (squared-off), while raven tails are long and wege-shaped.
  • Besides having a bigger, more powerful bill, a raven's bill is curved, while a crow has a more-or-less flat bill. Additionally, atop a raven's bill is a tuft of hairs absent on crows.

• As a result of being larger and more powerful, ravens are the more efficient predator. (Predation is a very small percentage of crow and raven diets.)
    </LI>

Range/adaptive skills:
While both crows and ravens have experienced persecution in the eastern United States, the crow managed to adapt and increase in numbers, while the ravens greatly declined (although recently the raven is making a comeback in places like Maryland). B.Heinriech says this may be due, in part, to the raven's propensity to reuse nest sites, which are easy to find and destroy. Additionally, ravens, utilizing carrion more than crows, probably disappeared along with the wolves and buffalo. Poisons to rid wolves from the landscape also contributed. Agriculture, however, increased in the east, increasing the crow's food base and ability to increase in numbers.

• Crows are more at home in the urban landscape, given their ability to be more socially inclined than ravens.

Diet:
While both are commited to being vociferous omnivores, ravens are drawn to carrion (especially sheep), while crows may be less picky.

• Ravens probably find food faster in the wild, considering anecdotes from tappers about how fast ravens could find the carrion in their traps.

Vocalizations:
For the sake of basic reference, a crow's call is a "caw" and a raven's is a low and slow croak.

• Crows exhibit at least two dozen differnt calls, while ravens can express themselves with 20-100's of different vocalizations, depending on the expert cited.

Interspecies relations/behavior:
L.Kilham, from The American Crow and the Common Raven (1989)wrote that he observed ravens repeatedly chasing crows from a feeding station, always resulting in the crow dropping the cache. This would unnerve th crows to no-end; causing them to gather at a roost and caw vehemently, yet they still repeated the cycle.

• Jollie (1976) stated that ravens seldomly attack crows because crows can outmaneuver and outclimb them. However, Kilham observed the opposite to be true at the New Hampshire farm study site, where the ravens outmaneuvered the crows in the forest and well as in the open.
  • Kilham observed crows doing fewer jump-backs when approaching food. Ravens are more cautious or less audacious. (Jump-backs are reactions that crows and ravens do in times of caution, possibly testing for a reaction from the possible food source.) Furthermore, Conner (1975) noted that ravens would not approach a landfill until there were at least four crows present. After awhile if no crows were present, they would use their own lookouts. Several accounts exist of ravens using crows as their sentinels.
  • While subjective, limited, and hard to extrapolate from, Kilham's hand-raised raven liked being indoors much more than the hand-raised crow. Additionally, h noted that the raven liked low place (chairs, counters) while the crow liked higher spots such such as atop a door.
  • Ravens at times will fly wing-to-wing with their mate, with the females just below the males.
  • Science: Bernd Heinrich, an academic field biologist, spent four consecutive winters at a cabin in Maine watching ravens at feed stations, attempting to fill-in a piece of the puzzle to a question concerning an obvious paradox he witnessed with the ravens. The question that pervaded his mind occured while he was doing some work on bees: He had observed ravens at a carcass "sharing" the prized meat and wondered why a pair of ravens would not defend such a prize at a time when meat supply was scarce. The logical, and proper evolutionary response would seem contrary, with the discovers indignantly fending-off other prospective takers.

After his four winters of observation and eperimentation, he learned that the raven's (unmated juveniles) possibly "recruit" others to a food source because, by sharing with others it gains "friends," from which it may gain a mate from in the future due to its foraging abilities. While mated pairs are more-or-less anchored to their localized nesting area; low status juveniles are left to form wondering unmated "gangs." Thus, mated pairs would not benifit from "recruiting" others to a food source, and likewise, juveniles are careful not to tip-off dominant mated adults.

google FTW :p
Back to top Go down
RigelM7

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 pm

hmmm, thanks for the info man! haha Now I can tell the difference,
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:18 am

Mosquitoes and wasps are even worse than flies.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Grove_Street_Hideout/index.php?act=id
Jay

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 am

No, your all wrong, Wasps are the biggest douchebags.

I'll insert a picture just in case they don't exist outside of the UK or EU, or are called something more appropriate... like 'Dickhead Flys' or something.

These creatures serve no visible purpose but to be bastards. Bee's are cool, most of the time their just trying to do their job, a working insect that spends the best time of its life working its ass off for the hive. When they do sting its because they feel they are threatened and it normally costs them their own lives too.

Back on topic; Wasps don't work at all, they don't do our society any benefit (Bee's get us honey etc.) they just fly around, being angry, drinking our pop, and stinging people just because they can (stinging people doesn't hurt them in any way so they do it for lols). I also hear like Hornets they like to invade Bee's nests and kill them all and eat the nectar.

EDIT: I didn't notice Z Fighters post when I wrote this, he hit the nail
on the head Mosquitoes are also annoying (but we don't get them in UK)

Last edited by Jay on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 am

Z-Fighter wrote:
Mosquitoes
This man got it right.
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 am

Douches are Motherfuckers XD !!
Back to top Go down
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:14 pm

House Spiders.

They just LOVE to scare the shit out of me.

:<

Thank you Seph for the most amazing signature.
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Jay wrote:
No, your all wrong, Wasps are the biggest douchebags.

I'll insert a picture just in case they don't exist outside of the UK or EU, or are called something more appropriate... like 'Dickhead Flys' or something.

These creatures serve no visible purpose but to be bastards. Bee's are cool, most of the time their just trying to do their job, a working insect that spends the best time of its life working its ass off for the hive. When they do sting its because they feel they are threatened and it normally costs them their own lives too.

Back on topic; Wasps don't work at all, they don't do our society any benefit (Bee's get us honey etc.) they just fly around, being angry, drinking our pop, and stinging people just because they can (stinging people doesn't hurt them in any way so they do it for lols). I also hear like Hornets they like to invade Bee's nests and kill them all and eat the nectar.

EDIT: I didn't notice Z Fighters post when I wrote this, he hit the nail
on the head Mosquitoes are also annoying (but we don't get them in UK)

I'M ALLERGIC TO HORNETS WASPS BEES AND ANYTHING WITH A STINGER

And we call em "Sting Gnats" in Louisiana.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Spriting_Forum/index/
Rainboob

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:01 pm

i'm allergic to WASPS. they are the BIGGER douchebags Ever. Jay,Zone and Z-fighter are right...

dogs and cats are cool lool
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Also, Pain, your account at the spriting forum has been deleted.
Back to top Go down
Rainboob

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:07 pm

zone please don't do offtopics and don't bring that to Vortex please.
Back to top Go down
Zone

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Well, I couldn't PM you here, and I couldn't PM you back there.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:04 am

Tienshinhan wrote:
No, douches are what women use to clean the semen out of their vagina.
[Rainbow Here]
The more you know~!

Also, yes Alex, I agree with you there to.
Back to top Go down
RigelM7

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:07 am

Yeah Im going to have to agree with the Wasp bit. Its true though, wasps seem to have no purpose but to fuck everybody's shit up for the pleasure of it, Bees actually have great purposes and they are pretty cute lookin if you take a close look haha They pretty much fertilize fruit trees and make honey and keep the pollination going without the help of the wind,
Now We have a winner for the biggest ass hole of the insects.
The winner is............ WASPS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:38 am

RedDeadRSF wrote:
Tienshinhan wrote:
No, douches are what women use to clean the semen out of their vagina.
[Rainbow Here]
The more you know~!
Mothers can have semen in vagina's too, and since anything shoved up there is known as 'fucking' by a large population, He's right.
The more you prove wrong~!
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:43 am

FUCK DOUCHES !! XD !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think you should agree with me on this one,   

Back to top Go down

I think you should agree with me on this one,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1