DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What's your favourite DB saga?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synth
Member
avatar


PostSubject: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 am

That's it.
Tell us what your favourite DB/Z/GT saga is and why.

Mine would be the Frieza Saga because of all the epic battles.
Also, that was back when the storyline wasn't so riddled with plotholes.


Last edited by Synth on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:41 am

The Shadow Dragon saga from GT well more near the end during the battle with Nova Shenron Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
sinphos
Member



PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 am

Sasuke-Ish wrote:
The Shadow Dragon saga from GT well more near the end during the battle with Nova Shenron Crosseyehappy

You stole my answer :'(.
I agree this is my favourite too.

Keep'em coming.
Back to top Go down
GanonDX
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 am

Either Frieza or Android saga for me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:26 am

I loved the Buu saga for the transformations like Goku's SSJ3 and the concepts of fusion, the final arc of Z had all out action, but for my overall favourite saga;

Android saga leading into Cell Arc.

Frieza saga was epic but I felt the Android Saga had the full package, the art style became more refined, the support characters were nicely developed (Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo etc.) the mysterious arrival of Trunks and the discovery of the strange cocoon husk of Cell and abandoned time machine. The entire arc is gripping, full of twists and turns, new levels of super saiyan are touched upon - I think the saga had it all for me. It might also be because the concept of time travel, paradoxes/alternate time lines interests me a lot - I think it was the smartest of the series, it that felt original.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
PloT
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:38 am

friza saga is mine
it was pure epic epicness
it had the first transformation to
the super saya-jin level
which took the cake.plus i
like that old free form hand drawn stuff
because the big crazy hair XD
EPIC
Back to top Go down
Bob
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 am

Every saga is good in a way, for me:

  1. Buu Saga, because of the SSJ3 transformation, the fusions, Majin Vegeta, the biggest Spirit Bomb (before GT) and the only one I've seen every chapter.
  2. Frieza Saga, becacuse of the first SSJ transformation and Piccolo's ressuction.
  3. Pilaf Saga, because is the begining.
  4. Sayian Saga, because of Vegeta's first appearence and he's my favourite character.
  5. Bebi Saga, because of the SSJ4 transformation and Bebi is my favourite villain.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:51 am

Jay wrote:
I loved the Buu saga for the transformations like Goku's SSJ3 and the concepts of fusion, the final arc of Z had all out action, but for my overall favourite saga;

Android saga leading into Cell Arc.

Frieza saga was epic but I felt the Android Saga had the full package, the art style became more refined, the support characters were nicely developed (Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo etc.) the mysterious arrival of Trunks and the discovery of the strange cocoon husk of Cell and abandoned time machine. The entire arc is gripping, full of twists and turns, new levels of super saiyan are touched upon - I think the saga had it all for me. It might also be because the concept of time travel, paradoxes/alternate time lines interests me a lot - I think it was the smartest of the series, it that felt original.

No wonder you want my De Lorean so bad.

Top 3 in no particular order:

-Android Saga leading into Cell
-the first season. (Especially when Goku arrives and kicks Nappa's butt. From memory, his power level was over 9000.)
-Ginyu Force - End of Namek
(Again, when Goku arrives and kicks Recoome's ass then the rest of the Ginyu Force. Just epic. Than the whole Goku vs Frieza battle is probably one of the best. That battle was a huge part of my childhood lol)

_______________________
Back to top Go down
Zone
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:18 pm

The entirety of the Cell Saga, because Gohan's the hero.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Spriting_Forum/index/
Jay
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:
Jay wrote:
I loved the Buu saga for the transformations like Goku's SSJ3 and the concepts of fusion, the final arc of Z had all out action, but for my overall favourite saga;

Android saga leading into Cell Arc.

Frieza saga was epic but I felt the Android Saga had the full package, the art style became more refined, the support characters were nicely developed (Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo etc.) the mysterious arrival of Trunks and the discovery of the strange cocoon husk of Cell and abandoned time machine. The entire arc is gripping, full of twists and turns, new levels of super saiyan are touched upon - I think the saga had it all for me. It might also be because the concept of time travel, paradoxes/alternate time lines interests me a lot - I think it was the smartest of the series, it that felt original.

No wonder you want my De Lorean so bad.

Top 3 in no particular order:

-Android Saga leading into Cell
-the first season. (Especially when Goku arrives and kicks Nappa's butt. From memory, his power level was over 9000.)
-Ginyu Force - End of Namek
(Again, when Goku arrives and kicks Recoome's ass then the rest of the Ginyu Force. Just epic. Than the whole Goku vs Frieza battle is probably one of the best. That battle was a huge part of my childhood lol)

That final last 5 minutes on Namek before it explodes that seems to last half of your school year eh? I remember that
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Zone
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:
Especially when Goku arrives and kicks Nappa's butt. From memory, his power level was over 9000.

You sure it wasn't just 1006? I definitely remember 1006.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Spriting_Forum/index/
Cody
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 am

Buu saga.....including.....movies for that part xD
Back to top Go down
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Quote :


omfg .i love her so much xD ♥_♥ *faints

baby ,baby, baby OHHHHHH!!! xD! *tackles you ....
iyeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh !!

The saddest thing I have ever read.

On more important matters. Saiyan Saga, Piccolo Sr and Jr Saga.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Fullpower wrote:
The saddest thing I have ever read.

On more important matters. Saiyan Saga, Piccolo Sr and Jr Saga.

Fullpower... who is that in your sig??

Oh eh.... my favorite saga? Definitely Cell Games, cos Teen Gohan became my favorite character from watching those episodes where he RAPES cell
Back to top Go down
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Luka wrote:
Fullpower wrote:
The saddest thing I have ever read.

On more important matters. Saiyan Saga, Piccolo Sr and Jr Saga.

Fullpower... who is that in your sig??

Oh eh.... my favorite saga? Definitely Cell Games, cos Teen Gohan became my favorite character from watching those episodes where he RAPES cell

Lady Gaga with dark hair. Looks ten times better the fucked up blonde hair Gaga.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Oh WHAT I woulda never guessed... I think Gaga's butt-ugly but I was like DAAAMMMn this girl's smokin...

Thought it was Zooey Deschanel or Katy Perry at first
Back to top Go down
Force
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Luka wrote:
Oh WHAT I woulda never guessed... I think Gaga's butt-ugly but I was like DAAAMMMn this girl's smokin...

Thought it was Zooey Deschanel or Katy Perry at first

Katy Perry srsly floats my boat.

Anyway, my favourite saga was probably the frieza saga. Kaioken x20 plus first Super Saiyan trans pretty much bonefied my pole.
Back to top Go down
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:05 am

Luka wrote:
Oh WHAT I woulda never guessed... I think Gaga's butt-ugly but I was like DAAAMMMn this girl's smokin...

Thought it was Zooey Deschanel or Katy Perry at first

She's really a pretty girl. She's just trying to hard to be different and that is really hiding her real beauty. Once she gets tired of it she will start looking more normal. All pop star go through that stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite DB saga?   

Back to top Go down
 

What's your favourite DB saga?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Overlayed blue and white vase (my favourite purchase to date)
» Favourite Phantoms
» Your All Time Favourite Comic: a Poll (category 8: British Newspaper Strips part 1)
» Top 20 Favourite Stories
» Yugioh gx tag force saga

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Random Banter-