DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OMG WTF HAI!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blues Light
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:00 am

Did you hear? That Blues guy has been posting around. I thought that twat left for good!

Seriously though, I'm not back in black. More like dark grey.

_______________________
What small posting I do anymore is usually made via iPhone, so bare with me if you are expecting a reply.

Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:11 am

Welcome home, Zack. It's been quite some time hasn't it sir?
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:04 am

I remember you. Welcome back honey xx

_______________________
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:30 am

Oh Stevce, close your legs. I hardly doubt the first thing Blues wants after making his return is your pleasure pot for candlestick dipping.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:48 am

RSF wrote:
Oh Stevce, close your legs. I hardly doubt the first thing Blues wants after making his return is your pleasure pot for candlestick dipping.

I love you too J xx

_______________________
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:49 am

This guy sounds familiar. Perhaps I am wrong?
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:55 am

Frostt wrote:
This guy sounds familiar. Perhaps I am wrong?

It's that guy that always hit the soda machine in The Mod Shack and said "eeeyyyyyyy".

He still hasn't paid to fix it either >_<

_______________________
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:19 am

Seto Stevce wrote:
Frostt wrote:
This guy sounds familiar. Perhaps I am wrong?

It's that guy that always hit the soda machine in The Mod Shack and said "eeeyyyyyyy".

He still hasn't paid to fix it either >_<

And I never will. Mwahaha!
*leaps out the window triumphantly*

_______________________
What small posting I do anymore is usually made via iPhone, so bare with me if you are expecting a reply.

Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:16 am

Blues Light wrote:
Seto Stevce wrote:
Frostt wrote:
This guy sounds familiar. Perhaps I am wrong?

It's that guy that always hit the soda machine in The Mod Shack and said "eeeyyyyyyy".

He still hasn't paid to fix it either >_<

And I never will. Mwahaha!
*leaps out the window triumphantly*

I its you! I WANT MY DAMN SODA!!
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 pm

I thought you didn't want to be on spriting vortex forever... WAIT THIS MEANS WHEN YOUR GRANDPA YOUR STIL GOING TO VISIT? =D

Glad your back zachy
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Blues! Hows it going buddy. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF HAI!   

Back to top Go down
 

OMG WTF HAI!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-