DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dear Staff, could I please....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triplezman
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Dear Staff, could I please....   Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:58 am

Put "FUCK YOU STEVEN CONROY!" In my signature?
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Dear Staff, could I please....   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 pm

I want to know who Steven Conroy is.
Back to top Go down
The Real Radactive
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Dear Staff, could I please....   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 pm

He is a Scottish Soccer Referee if Im not mistaken... Also dude cant you put it there yourself?
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Dear Staff, could I please....   Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:29 pm

The Real Radactive wrote:
He is a Scottish Soccer Referee if Im not mistaken... Also dude cant you put it there yourself?
Ah, alright. Making sure he wasn't a relative of mine.
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Dear Staff, could I please....   Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 am

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
The Real Radactive wrote:
He is a Scottish Soccer Referee if Im not mistaken... Also dude cant you put it there yourself?
Ah, alright. Making sure he wasn't a relative of mine.

No, he is the minster for Broadband for Australia. He's attempting to implement a filter into Australia that blocks certain material. Originally intended to block Child Pornography, he now plans to filter sites he just doesn't like, &, being a streotypical old coot, he not only dislikes many many many MANY sites but he is also very ignorant of the net.

Also, I dont want get warned banned, etc for pissing off a mod, so I just want it okayed.

Oh, and there's this...

http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/top-ten-internet-filter-lies/
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Dear Staff, could I please....   Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:00 am

Triplezman the Llama God wrote:
Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
The Real Radactive wrote:
He is a Scottish Soccer Referee if Im not mistaken... Also dude cant you put it there yourself?
Ah, alright. Making sure he wasn't a relative of mine.

No, he is the minster for Broadband for Australia. He's attempting to implement a filter into Australia that blocks certain material. Originally intended to block Child Pornography, he now plans to filter sites he just doesn't like, &, being a streotypical old coot, he not only dislikes many many many MANY sites but he is also very ignorant of the net.

Also, I dont want get warned banned, etc for pissing off a mod, so I just want it okayed.

Oh, and there's this...

http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/top-ten-internet-filter-lies/

THIS PISSES ME OFF, YOU ARE GOING TO GET WARNED BANNED, ETC!!!!

Sure, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Dear Staff, could I please....   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:17 pm

I'd just like to point out that I too hate this man and I'm not even Australian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simetra666.deviantart.com/
Triplezman
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Dear Staff, could I please....   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Thanks for the daily dose of sarcasm Yahn, & the confirmation to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dear Staff, could I please....   

Back to top Go down
 

Dear Staff, could I please....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» "Dear Mee-Maw"---My Poem To My Dear Grandmother
» Staff nominations
» Ristaucrat Dial O matic My Bday gift from a dear friend
» Dear Santa...
» Why are glow plugs getting so dear?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Questions & Suggestions-