DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:27 pm

School starts, i go in later today at 1:00 PM, i will be receiving my first week packet, so therefore i may not be able to be on as my normal 12 Hour Scheduele.

Ill try to be on as much as i can, but fuck is it gonna be a hard year on my head.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo etc.

Fuck school. It's lame and way over rated.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:45 pm

I would if i could but, it's the only way i can get a job.
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:18 pm

School is a pain in the ass, mine changed into an academy so now we wear dodgy suits >.<
Hope you last long enough to get a job
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Damn sorry to hear that man but hopefully it won't deter you from the forum very much. :)
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Adding more to the shit storm, i just found out i might be downgraded to low internet speed.

Of course unless AT&T is fast.
Back to top Go down
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm

WhoWhereWhy? wrote:
Adding more to the shit storm, i just found out i might be downgraded to low internet speed.

Of course unless AT&T is fast.
Yeah,AT&T is pretty fast,I use it. Cox (lol) is better,but you probably don't have that up in California (if thats even where you live).
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Adam016

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Sorry to hear that...school sucks.

I use AT&T and it runs fine.
Well it runs online gaming, youtube, and all of that other shit so it's fast.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:57 pm

WhoWhereWhy? wrote:
I would if i could but, it's the only way i can get a job.
SCREW THE RULES! WE HAVE PLOT.
Back to top Go down
InfernoLord

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Well good luck with your studies in school (although it's a pain in the ass). Hopefully, it won't prevent you from coming back on the forum.
Back to top Go down
andragon40

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Nexus wrote:
School is a pain in the ass, mine changed into an academy so now we wear dodgy suits >.<
my school requires UNIFORMS!!!
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:54 pm

andragon40 wrote:
Nexus wrote:
my school requires UNIFORMS!!!

Every school in Australia requires uniforms... >_>
Anyway Jesse don't let it get you down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism   

Back to top Go down

Paranoia, Mental Distress and Hypocondrism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1