DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SolicitThirties
Member
avatar


PostSubject: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Greetings members, trolls and pleabians, to the snarky machinations of the Devil's Advocate and otherwise pariah of some other world. Two members here already know me, and I shan't reveal their names on my lonesome. In fact, they should come and greet me with their most open arms, ready to adorn my countenance (even in mere suggestions of its presence, truly a captivating thing, no?) with praise and worship worthy of any Roman or Greek deity of old.

The rest of you may do the meet and greet. I do bake sales on Thursdays, so if you love cookies, muffins and baked roadkill, I have some news for you!


*i'm a figment of your imagination. Collective conciousness is truly fascinating, is it not?*
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 pm

k, hai mike
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Sup ST. Hope you like this Hell of a Noob house!
Back to top Go down
Raz√łer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 pm

SolicitThirties wrote:


*i'm a figment of your imagination. Collective conciousness is truly fascinating, is it not?*

Motherfucker stole my persona.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 pm

wow, someone who actually knows how to use grammar on the internet.
Could this be a sign?

Anyway, welcome to Vortex. Normally I would direct you to the rules. However I'm going to assume that you have already read them? If not, I shall post the link momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Frostt wrote:
wow, someone who actually knows how to use grammar on the internet.
Could this be a sign?


Anyway, welcome to Vortex. Normally I would direct you to the rules. However I'm going to assume that you have already read them? If not, I shall post the link momentarily.

I guess I'm not here?
Back to top Go down
Punkt
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Back off collective women of the Internet, this one is mine.

But we're open to a threesome.
Back to top Go down
http://rrosewood.proboards.com/
Shin Masta
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Punkt wrote:
Back off collective women of the Internet, this one is mine.

But we're open to a foursome.

Fixed for you.
Back to top Go down
Punkt
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Shin Masta wrote:
Punkt wrote:
Back off collective women of the Internet, this one is mine.

But we're open to a foursome.

Fixed for you.

That, too. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://rrosewood.proboards.com/
Freak of Nature
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Punkt wrote:
Shin Masta wrote:
Punkt wrote:
Back off collective women of the Internet, this one is mine.

But we're open to a 400 person orgy.

Fixed for you.

That, too. Thank you.

no, now its fixed
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Shin Masta wrote:
Frostt wrote:
wow, someone who actually knows how to use grammar on the internet.
Could this be a sign?


Anyway, welcome to Vortex. Normally I would direct you to the rules. However I'm going to assume that you have already read them? If not, I shall post the link momentarily.

I guess I'm not here?

I meant new guy. >_<
Back to top Go down
Adam016
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Welcome to the Vortex!
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:31 pm

*Gives a Cookie To the Smart guy*

Welcome to Vortex ^-^
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Welcome,smart one. Your high intellect surpasses mine,which is usually unseen.
(Just so you guys know,I am really fucking smart in real life,I like to hide it because I don't like being called a nerd in real life and on the interwebs.If you guys don't believe me,I'll read you my OAT (Ohio Achievement Test) results.)
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Shin Masta
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Yukairon wrote:
Welcome,smart one. Your high intellect surpasses mine,which is usually unseen.
(Just so you guys know,I am really fucking smart in real life,I like to hide it because I don't like being called a nerd in real life and on the interwebs.If you guys don't believe me,I'll read you my OAT (Ohio Achievement Test) results.)

You can stop using dictionary and thesaurus.com.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:35 am

SolicitThirties wrote:
Two members here already know me, and I shan't reveal their names on my lonesome.
Are you who I think you are?
SRSLY!?
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 am

Lt Kinky wrote:
SolicitThirties wrote:
Two members here already know me, and I shan't reveal their names on my lonesome.
Are you who I think you are?
SRSLY!?

You don't know him.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 am

Shin Masta wrote:
Lt Kinky wrote:
SolicitThirties wrote:
Two members here already know me, and I shan't reveal their names on my lonesome.
Are you who I think you are?
SRSLY!?

You don't know him.
No? Good.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Seriously Shin? Thesaurus.com? Dictionary.com? I think not.
My proof:
Spoiler:
 
and
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
The Avenger
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Laugh my ass off @ Yukai
awesome display of epic
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Awesome, you can delete history.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:27 pm

.........and how do I do that?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Shin Masta
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:28 pm

You simply deleted the histroy. That's how.
Back to top Go down
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:22 pm

The Avenger wrote:
Laugh my ass off @ Yukai
awesome display of epic FAIL

I'm sorry. You seemed to have forgotten that last bit. Fix'd it for ya.
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:45 am

Yukairon wrote:
.........and how do I do that?
You claim to be uber smart and yet didn't know you could delete your history.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:35 am

Yukairon wrote:
.........and how do I do that?

Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Clear History.

Amazing huh?
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:45 am

Frostt wrote:
Yukairon wrote:
.........and how do I do that?

Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Clear History.

Amazing huh?

One of the many reasons I simply love you benni
Back to top Go down
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Freak of Nature wrote:
Frostt wrote:
Yukairon wrote:
.........and how do I do that?

Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Clear History.

Amazing huh?

One of the many reasons I simply love you benni

My love for you is growing as well.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:32 pm

I have to delete my history to get rid of the porn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate   

Back to top Go down
 

The 400th member has a greeting to promulgate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» A greeting from Vietnam
» Member Groups of Duel Academy
» GC: The Most Inspirational Member
» New Member
» New Member

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-