DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yahn

PostSubject: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 am

Going on vacation is all. Comic won't be updated.

That is all.

EDIT: BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS WON'T SHUT UP, I NEED TO POST WHEN I'M LEAVING. Sunday or Monday-ish, prolly coming back Thurs, Fri, or Sat. OKAY FAGGOTS?! GREAT!

Last edited by Yahn on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Real Radactive

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:11 am

YAHN!!! No man I love your comic dont leave... Ohh wait just vacation ok but be back soon ok have a good vacation man.
Back to top Go down
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:13 am

Ju better continue that comic!
Back to top Go down
Blade
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:16 am

The two men above me speak truth.

Have fun Ricky.
Back to top Go down
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 am

BTW, I still have a few days, just didn't wanna forget.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:13 am

You're leaving?

Come back soon man.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:22 am

As we say,

_________ plz.

Welp, see yah. Hoping we can plei some more on L4D or TF2.
Back to top Go down
Apache~

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 am

As I read the topic title my heart sank, it was as I was some how connected to all the sentient beings in the universe and all at once they were snuffed out in one slow and painful act of God.

Then I realized your the kind of faggot that makes an "I'm going away for a week", topic. God I hate you.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Spriting_Zone/index.php?
GigaDon

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:42 am

Have fun Yahn.
Back to top Go down
http://priornova.webs.com/
Dani Boy

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:28 am

Apache~ wrote:
As I read the topic title my heart sank, it was as I was some how connected to all the sentient beings in the universe and all at once they were snuffed out in one slow and painful act of God.

Then I realized your the kind of faggot that makes an "I'm going away for a week", topic. God I hate you.

*you're Very Happy

Anyway, Yahn leaving for a week?

Yay? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:56 am

Apache~ wrote:

I hate me too.
Back to top Go down
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:08 pm

I was very sad when I saw you were leaving.....then I opened the topic and wanted to stab my computer..

ima miss you for however long you're gone.
Back to top Go down
Sir Psycho Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Hurr Hurrr! Don't come back Srsly >:C
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 pm

I Hope you get eaten by *Insert Indigenous Animal here*.
Very Happy Have a good time. (Being Digested).
Back to top Go down
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Damn I got my hopes up... thought you were leavin 4EVARR!!

i joke... have a good one xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!   

Back to top Go down

Goodbye To A Legend! Yahn Disappears!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1