DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus

PostSubject: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Well Nexus is here... don't know why i posted this topic for WE ALREADY KNOW EACH OTHER :suspect: .
But im here so expect plenty of sprites (eventually) and some kickass animations thats if Frost doesnt show me up.
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu

PostSubject: Re: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 pm

:tongue: Hey man! Wazzup?
Back to top Go down
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Hi Nexus ^_^
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Welcome to the new forum man :)
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:59 pm

The new forum is AWESOME now the bugs are fixed, cept i still cant get my ****ing sig to work xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   

Back to top Go down

Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1