DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm Back (you probably won't remember me though, haha)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Choze

PostSubject: I'm Back (you probably won't remember me though, haha)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Hello Vortexians!

It is good to be back! for those of you that remember (if any) I left a topic pretty near 2 years back, telling you I would be gone for a while ( yeah I know 2 years is pretty dang precise, so if you are interested where I went just leave a post!)

I have been an animator and spriter for many years so hopefully before 2 long I will have something to post for you guys!

Viva la Vortex
Back to top Go down
Luka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back (you probably won't remember me though, haha)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:46 pm

I remember you. You posted a welcome topic, then an "I'm leaving topic", even though you never did anything nor did you ever comment anywhere... And I will bring up the question that everyone asked when you left......

Who are you? And why did you know that you were gonna be gone for exactly 2 years....
Back to top Go down
Choze

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back (you probably won't remember me though, haha)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Alright so first off the Reason I left for 2 years is because I went to Lubbock Texas to serve a mission for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, second question, you asked who am I? I am an average Guy who loves Dragon Ball Z lsw, one of my favorite spriting styles, and animating, drawing, creating exc.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back (you probably won't remember me though, haha)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Choze wrote:
Alright so first off the Reason I left for 2 years is because I went to Lubbock Texas to serve a mission for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, second question, you asked who am I? I am an average Guy who loves Dragon Ball Z lsw, one of my favorite spriting styles, and animating, drawing, creating exc.
So half awesome I guess. lol Have fun, don't do drugs, get anyone pregnant or listen to MJ. Got it? Good.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back (you probably won't remember me though, haha)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Choze wrote:
Alright so first off the Reason I left for 2 years is because I went to Lubbock Texas to serve a mission for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints

I'm sorry I asked Sarcasm 2
Back to top Go down
Strife

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back (you probably won't remember me though, haha)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Doesn't Dbz go against your religion?
Anyways welcome back, i guess?
Back to top Go down
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back (you probably won't remember me though, haha)   Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:57 am

Strife wrote:
Doesn't Dbz go against your religion?
Anyways welcome back, i guess?

lulz

Welcome back I guess!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back (you probably won't remember me though, haha)   

Back to top Go down

I'm Back (you probably won't remember me though, haha)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1