DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelRage

PostSubject: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:06 am

Angel sighed looking to the sky as his katana rested on his shoulder. He looked back at the ship he was on. Apparently he was to stay on the island for five months and he would receive a great deal of money; however, all did not go as planned. Once Angel set foot on the island the ship suddenly exploded. He could only turn around in awe as the blast shot him through several palm tree knocking him unconscious on the beach for several hours.
"Ugh. . . everything . . .hurts. I wonder how long I've been out. . . Is there any people on this island? Am I alone. . .?" ,he thought to himself as he forced him self up. Blood splattered from a major wound in his side,forcing him back down. He looked to the side seeing a gigantic piece of wood jutting out of hit ribs.
"Shit. . . .God be damned. . .I'm going to die. . .on this prison?!", he shouted in frustration as he willed himself to move. To do something, anything, but there was nothing to be done. . . The end was near. . .There was no one around. . . He screamed in agony as he bled out on the sand. The waves washed up on his wound forcing him to scream louder.
"Gah!! How could I have been so idiotic?! Now I'm going to die and everything I've done to save her. . .All for nothing?!", He shouted at god in anger. His sayain strength within him coursed through his body forcing him up onto his feet. With his renewed strength , he grabbed hold of his shirt and ripped it off of him, then grabbed hold of the gargantuan splinter and ripped it out of his side, quickly tying the shirt tightly around his wound. "I . . .refuse. . .to die in on this island. . .My survival training. . . from both my childhood. . .and my service in the military. . .will keep me alive. . .but most of all. . MY SAYAIN BLOOD WILL KEEP ME ALIVE!!! I AM A SAMURAI OF HONOR , STRENGTH ,AND PRIDE!! I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON MY GOD GIVEN MISSION OF VENGANCE!!!", he screamed to the heavens, infusing his energy in his voice , making sure it was heard all the way into the afterlife. He smiled stumbling forward , and then he fainted , from blood loss and the waves washed over his feet as he drifted into his bitter nightmares from hell.

WC: 430
TWC:430
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:28 am

Ah finally the day has come when the wretched ship had arrived to this island once again. Krash had been on this island for nearly 2 years with no sight of anyone. Suddenly a loud explosion on the eastern border of this ship had exploded and a man was sent flying. Krash was no doubt chaotic but in past events seemed to be good? no never not Krash, or is he? He watches the man as he screams into the sky and suddenly interrupts the man. I don't know who this god you plan on reaching is, but as you can't tell this is as close to hell as it can get, I lost faith years ago, anyways, the name is Krash....And you are? suddenly all that Krash had lived for was turned upside down and thrown away...... He begins to wait for this man's reply.

WC: 146
TWC: 576
Back to top Go down
AngelRage

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:37 am

Angel groaned as he moved to sit up. He slapped his face assuming he was dreaming.A-are you for real? Am I dreaming or are you another person. . .?! He laughed as he sat up rushing towards the mysterious stranger.M-my name is Angel. . .Nice to meet you. H-how did you get here to this island? And why couldnt I sense you sneaking up on me. . ?. He looked down in embarrassment. Usually he was never glad to see anyone else. He was always alone so, he was abit confuse and shy to the fact he wanted the stranger around.

OOC: Hehe xD You were the mysterious stranger Im sorry but thats hilairous.

WC:101
TWC:677
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:53 am

I was tricked as if i was going to an island retreat...I'm assuming the same for you? Krash was relieved of the hospitality in this "angel's" tone, he was normally uneasy and weary towards stranger but for some reason this guy seemed to be trustworthy, and who knows maybe a partner in the search for his past. It seemed as if Krash has changed immensely into a good natured sayain looking for rightful just. Krash began to speak again....Well it looks like we are on our own until one of us gets the ability too fly presuming my senses read you correctly, you are a sayain right?....
WC: 109
TWC: 786

OOC: WHY is that funny?
Back to top Go down
AngelRage

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:08 am

Angel smiled becuase he liked it when people could read him. That meant they understood him, which is rare. Sorta, but I was led here by the military. They have been searching for me for awhile. . . I'm actually one of the C.I.A's most wanted, but I faked my death and made a new life for myself. And to answer you question . .Yes I am a sayain, but how did you know? Was it the fact I screamed it out to the sky? Or are you just good like that? Angel felt somewhat uneasy around people. His inner loner personality was beginning to kick in. His hand cautiously rested on his katana as he sensed around them to see if they were being watched. The military isn't all retards. Someone will eventually find him, and they would attempt to end him, once again like everyone else has tried.
However he pushed his thoughts of paranoia away and focused on Krash. Did he just say fly?!, he thought to himself looking at Krash as if he were crazy. You did not just say we can fly. . . Since when can sayains fly?! I didn't fucking know that!! That would've been nice to know . . . He cursed and mumbled under his breath something along the words dumb ass and father. He sighed grinding his teeth in anger and paranoia as the leaves rustled from the wind. This is about to drive my fucking insane. . .I'm so freaking paranoid all because I was raised ready for battle. . . I swear I cant embarrass myself more then I have.

OOC: Because you are a mysterious stranger to me and that WAS your account name xD so its pretty funny sorry if Im being disrespectful

WC:272
TWC:1058
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm

OOC : XD its not i just didnt get it lol and ill make my story in a bit im busy
Back to top Go down
AngelRage

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:31 pm

OOC: XD oh lol and its your post
Back to top Go down
AngelRage

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:39 pm

OOC: Uhm. . . are you gonna rp still or. . .is it over. . .
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:59 am

OOC: Im gonna rp this story Im just busy this weekend ill do it monday night probably or maybe sometime tomorrow
Back to top Go down
AngelRage

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:08 am

OOC: Ok cool Im just dont have anything to do lately so Im here
Back to top Go down
AngelRage

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:43 pm

OOC: Uhm hey . . . I guess the rp is over. . . .do we get exp for this or no. . .? I dont know if he wants to continue or not. . .Any one else want to join in you're welcome to. . .ACTUALLY I implore you . . .please do join in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?   

Back to top Go down

Island retreat ? Or Prison . . .?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1