DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Vault?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BubbleChief
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Vault?   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:58 am

Is anyone currently working on a new vault cause I noticed the site for it is down. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:02 am

Yes. It's being dealt with at the moment. In due time little one.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
BubbleChief
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:14 am

Very Happy I'm excited again I just was wondering cause I hadn't heard anything about it Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Sooo many things to do


_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Mistah_Jayden wrote:
Sooo many things to do

I know how you feel bro, its hard to be the main admin lol
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Not that hard. It's just my timing isn't so great.

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
012yArthur0
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Maybe you guys don't want to make more mods because:

1.Because you don't want. OR
2.People here only wants to sugarcoat the site and gets as much sprites as they can? Withou giving any credit and just act like jerks.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:17 pm

012yArthur0 wrote:
Maybe you guys don't want to make more mods because:

1.Because you don't want. OR
2.People here only wants to sugarcoat the site and gets as much sprites as they can? Withou giving any credit and just act like jerks.
There's only so much you can do with a forum.

_______________________

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
BubbleChief
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Onis wrote:
012yArthur0 wrote:
Maybe you guys don't want to make more mods because:

1.Because you don't want. OR
2.People here only wants to sugarcoat the site and gets as much sprites as they can? Withou giving any credit and just act like jerks.
There's only so much you can do with a forum.

I agree with you but what is arthur even talking about I don't get where he is coming from lol.
Back to top Go down
012yArthur0
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:29 am

RANDOM POSTS FTW!

Back to the topic... I'm planing to play DBZ RPG. I'm just waiting for the vaults and tutorials. That's why I'm waiting.

Anyway, can someone say when the vault will "probably" be up?
Back to top Go down
Strife
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:27 am

012yArthur0 wrote:
RANDOM POSTS FTW!

Back to the topic... I'm planing to play DBZ RPG. I'm just waiting for the vaults and tutorials. That's why I'm waiting.

Anyway, can someone say when the vault will "probably" be up?
xD I like how you said back to the topic and started your statement with I'm planing to play DBZ RPG.

And everyone, I have a few sheets from the vault possibly, and if not, we can all chip in on making new sheets (Not Lswi)
Back to top Go down
012yArthur0
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 pm

People saying that have vaults of the character means nothing if the tutorials aren't here too...
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:32 pm

012yArthur0 wrote:
People saying that have vaults of the character means nothing if the tutorials aren't here too...
Why would that be? That sounds like horsepucky to me.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
beastboybrown
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Strife wrote:
012yArthur0 wrote:
RANDOM POSTS FTW!

Back to the topic... I'm planing to play DBZ RPG. I'm just waiting for the vaults and tutorials. That's why I'm waiting.

Anyway, can someone say when the vault will "probably" be up?
xD I like how you said back to the topic and started your statement with I'm planing to play DBZ RPG.

And everyone, I have a few sheets from the vault possibly, and if not, we can all chip in on making new sheets (Not Lswi)

Wait do we have to make sheets for the vault? I have noticed a lot of the general standing ones usually look the best. So if you do make this vault (Which myself I think is just gonna blow over) then what would you do with the general standing sprites?
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:38 pm

We do need new sprites anyway all the sheets are outdated and old.
Only sheet I can think of that was done was that Gohan by Luka I think.
Anyway I'm saving the vault for last. I need to change things on the fourm to bring more activity first before going to do the vault things with the editors.

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:20 pm

When I get to 50 posts I'm going to advertise on Dbzf that should attract some actives!
Back to top Go down
012yArthur0
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:42 pm

What is the point of bringing members if you kick them out like it was with the other guy? (The one that wanted to make a game and asked for sprites, and people complained).

Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:48 pm

012yArthur0 wrote:
What is the point of bringing members if you kick them out like it was with the other guy? (The one that wanted to make a game and asked for sprites, and people complained).

There's a difference between bringing members in that want to be apart of a community, or a family, and pillaging sprites for personal use. It's like going to a museum and taking the Mona Lisa. It's just not cool.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
012yArthur0
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Afrolicious wrote:
012yArthur0 wrote:
What is the point of bringing members if you kick them out like it was with the other guy? (The one that wanted to make a game and asked for sprites, and people complained).

There's a difference between bringing members in that want to be apart of a community, or a family, and pillaging sprites for personal use. It's like going to a museum and taking the Mona Lisa. It's just not cool.

I understand, but chances are that people will help it just foerbeing loyal is almost null.

I'm loyal to the forum because I'm a huge fan of DBZ LSW, not the sprites in general, although I like them too.
I hardly think the sprites of a forgotten game or a RPG will be enough to make members being loyal or actually try help to the site. Something more must be done, but I don't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:35 pm

[quote="012yArthur0"][quote="Afrolicious"]
012yArthur0 wrote:


I'm loyal to the forum because I'm a huge fan of DBZ LSW, not the sprites in general, although I like them too.
I hardly think the sprites of a forgotten game or a RPG will be enough to make members being loyal or actually try help to the site. Something more must be done, but I don't know what it is.
We can and always will accept new members when they come, but how would you feel if you did a homework assignment and someone took it from you and turned it in as their own. It's not cool. The people that are loyal to the forum are still here, or were here for an extremely long time. The people that aren't are the people that just join and don't even talk. People don't have to sprite or rpg to be on here, all they should do is keep in contact with members. And of course not everyone is going to want to be loyal, but by promoting we can at least hope that we'll gain some genuinely good people.
Back to top Go down
012yArthur0
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm

I know about what you say on "Credits", I'm just doubting that a sprite of a dead game and a RPG will bring people that want to do any good on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:18 pm

012yArthur0 wrote:
I know about what you say on "Credits", I'm just doubting that a sprite of a dead game and a RPG will bring people that want to do any good on the forum.
I cam here because my love of Dbz drove me here. I'm sure it will do the same for many.
Back to top Go down
012yArthur0
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Sure. Many DBZ fans are around, but some already jumped to other animes such as:

1.Naruto Shipucrap.
2.Bleach AA (Knows as ultimate Anime Canon-destroyer).
3.Filler Piece.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:02 pm

012yArthur0 wrote:
Sure. Many DBZ fans are around, but some already jumped to other animes such as:

1.Naruto Shipucrap.
2.Bleach AA (Knows as ultimate Anime Canon-destroyer).
3.Filler Piece.
You got that a little wrong.
Bleach has the notorious filler. One Piece hardly has any at all. It's just really slow paced. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, SON!

_______________________

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Blues Light
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 pm

@ 012yArthur0: Stop complaining.

_______________________
What small posting I do anymore is usually made via iPhone, so bare with me if you are expecting a reply.

Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Onis wrote:
012yArthur0 wrote:
Sure. Many DBZ fans are around, but some already jumped to other animes such as:

1.Naruto Shipucrap.
2.Bleach AA (Knows as ultimate Anime Canon-destroyer).
3.Filler Piece.
You got that a little wrong.
Bleach has the notorious filler. One Piece hardly has any at all. It's just really slow paced. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, SON!

Still what I think he is trying to say is that there is many other sites with DBZ on it. Though a lot of the DBZ fans are changing into more of other anime fans.

Truthfully in my opinion there is no way to stop this. I mean even me (A major diehard for DBZ) has at times just lost interest in DBZ because there is no real inspiration. All that remains is the remembrancer of GT (Which to me was one of the biggest pieces of shit in anime there ever was).

Back to top Go down
Luka
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 pm

012yArthur0 wrote:
Afrolicious wrote:
012yArthur0 wrote:
What is the point of bringing members if you kick them out like it was with the other guy? (The one that wanted to make a game and asked for sprites, and people complained).

There's a difference between bringing members in that want to be apart of a community, or a family, and pillaging sprites for personal use. It's like going to a museum and taking the Mona Lisa. It's just not cool.

I understand, but chances are that people will help it just foerbeing loyal is almost null.

I'm loyal to the forum because I'm a huge fan of DBZ LSW, not the sprites in general, although I like them too.
I hardly think the sprites of a forgotten game or a RPG will be enough to make members being loyal or actually try help to the site. Something more must be done, but I don't know what it is.

My love for Dragon Ball and it's franchise, as well as my love with working on MS paint brought me here, and has been more than enough to make me want to stay for 4 years now I believe?
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 am

Onis wrote:
012yArthur0 wrote:
Sure. Many DBZ fans are around, but some already jumped to other animes such as:

1.Naruto Shipucrap.
2.Bleach AA (Knows as ultimate Anime Canon-destroyer).
3.Filler Piece.
You got that a little wrong.
Bleach has the notorious filler. One Piece hardly has any at all. It's just really slow paced. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, SON!

Damn straight.

Anyway, you're off topic. The Vault will be up when we get to it. There aren't any new sheets and the old ones are in a zip file.

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
012yArthur0
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 am

Bleach AA= After Aizen, which is pretty much a GT version of it.
Filler Piece=is a joke because, well, it is slow paced that you don't even know what is filler and what is not.
Naruto-Shipucrap= I just said that because Naruto (Kid Season) was way more interesting.

Still, I hope people want come here and make more sprites.

One of major downfalls is that DBZ ended, otherwise, people would be joining.
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:29 am

Bleach has more fillers than any of those shows you just mentioned.
One Piece, the anime is like 10 episodes away from the manga...the hell you talkin about.
Shippudden is going slow but it's getting there. Regardless the main point of the story stays the same. Sasuke <3 Naruto Very Happy
DBZ influenced anime itself, even though it's finished. Everyone loves that shit.
But again, not the topic to discuss Animes.

Make a new topic or something.

Discussion on anything irrelevant to the vault will result in a warning.

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Vault?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:09 pm

I was thinking of the Vault the other day, Huh. Didn't know it was down.
If you want more sheets to go in the vault, We need more spriting teams like before. Or less lazy members like me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vault?   

Back to top Go down
 

Vault?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» THE NEW F.B.I. VAULT - FILES THAT ARE A MUST READ !!!
» Sprint Cup/Nationwide/ARCA @ Talladega
» Batman Armory Vault - PremiereToys / Toys Legend (2 modèles)
» Important for all AmourShippers.
» Cox engine collecting (The Bug!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Questions & Suggestions-