DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Calibur ReRising

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorezno

PostSubject: Calibur ReRising   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Resurrection was never known to be a pleasant experience to those who have never done it before. Some say that its as if you're dying again while being reborn. Others say its like getting raped, which has been proven since the dawn of time to be an incredibly terrible experience. This case in particular was no different from any other first-time resurrection. The Arctic Gunman felt like he was getting pressed, flexed, broken and basically fucked by the whole resurrection process.

His eyes opened to himself looking off into the distance on a shoreline. He was surprised to find himself in this place, when normally when you die you wake up where you originally bit the bullet at. It must've been that when Alex died while killing Quemon, the explosion from Alex's Ice - 10 was so devastating that it blew some small chunk of him far out into the distance. He had no idea where he was, but he could guess that he was on the Archipelago island chain several miles off from the mainland. Alex reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He dialed in a few numbers and placed the phone to his ear. He was going to call for help.

"Director Mauling, this is Agent Alex Calibur, CIA. I had just completed my mission and I am in the need of extraction. My location is...well, to be honest I have no idea where I am. I'm stuck on an island and I don't really feel like swimming," after a few seconds, Alex then frowned, "Director, I feel that you are overestimating my capabilities because I don't have nearly enough juice to ice an entire ocean just so that I can walk back to the mainland. I may be strong, but I'm no God..."

Words - 300
Total - 300
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Cytro was laying down, a short distance away from where Alex was located, his mind wandered as he stalked on the island looking for some helpless animal to catch and eat. "Damn this island, why are their no big beasts to eat !? Cytro is HUNGRY !!!!" he screamed into the air, a tinge of anger in his voice. He crashed his hand into a tree, and then snapped it from the lower half, in the hole he created, then crushed it over his knee, sending splinters everywhere, he was bored, pissed, and their was nothing around him but water.

Suddenly Cytro heard someone talking not too far away, he had excellent hearing and could pinpoint where the voice came from and he quietly hurried over to it. Cytro was excited, their was another person around, and maybe it was someone he could eat, if they were a dick to him. He came upon the area where Alex was, and walked in his direction, before he shouted, "Hey !! Over there, Cytro wants to know if you would like to be Cytro's snack !!!", Cytro obviously wasn't used to the "small talk" business.

Words: 189
Total: 489
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Noelani was taking a swim in the ocean, as she did on many occasions, both on Earth and her home on Pluto. She had recently arrived on Earth- just a few days ago, in fact. Her ship had landed in the middle of Archipelago islands, and she had yet to see another living soul. Apart from the wildlife and sea critters that were native to the area. She'd been staying near her ship, which was currently stuck six feet deep in sand on a nearby island.

The Plutonian sped through the water like a torpedo, her entire body flowing and her shark-like tail fluttering up and down rapidly. She might damn near be the fastest thing currently in the ocean. When it came to swimming, not many could keep up with her. Not even other Plutonians. She recalled fond memories of her childhood, when many of the younglings had races in the frigid seas. Those days were long behind her, though. Noelani didn't have much of a childhood. Most of it was spent being molded into a killer. Well as close as she could get to one, anyway. She was kind-hearted, but dead set on her goal. Any and all with evil in their hearts would be her victims. That is, if she could find anyone else.

Noelani stopped and surveyed the marine environment, looking for prey. She had sensed some movement near the water around her, and was hoping for it to be some fish to eat. However, there was nothing there. She floated up to the surface and poked her head out, spotting the nearest island. She jetted toward the coastline, something catching her gaze as she got closer and closer. Noelani couldn't quite make out what it was- but it was definitely moving. She kept on in that direction.

WC: 300
TWC: 789

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:27 am

Soon after the tedious training Krash had recently been through with Master Roshi, he wanted to test his power. Although he had never been in school, he knew quite a bit about the geography of earth. He knew that a nice area to test his ability would be the archipelago island chain. In spite of his will and seeking of total savage among the earth, he knew that until he was ready to begin his journey for world domination, he would have to stay low on the radar. The ride on boat wasn't long but was just enough that when he reached the islands he fell in love with solid ground, well sand isn't solid, but that's beside the point.

Krash found a spot along the coast with enough tree line to hide from passing boats but enough to see the magnificent ocean. Krash began concentrating to use a new technique when all of a sudden he heard the sound of crackling tree limbs and shifting sand as if someone was walking along the coast. As he began growing suspicious, he walked towards the beach....

W.C: 185
W.T: 974
Back to top Go down
OmniVoran

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:51 am

Vatik was walking in his woods to find that he finally found his way out. It was an island!? Vatik thought. He had looked around and saw a man, or what appeared to be a man. Then, another man, which was green this time, began to shout at the man that appeared. It was something about lunch. He looked towards the ocean, and saw, a shark with arms? Wow, look at that thing go, Vatik thought. Vatik looked back at the other two men and saw a third one walking towards them. He noticed that the shark mutant was swimming toward the direction of the three men. So, Vatik fell into peer pressure and walked towards them, as well. He stayed near the seawall, since he didn't like the forest.

WC: 130
TWC:1104
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:08 am

As Krash began walking towards the two men, he spotted another figure in the ocean swimming at incredible speed towards the two that just confronted one another. not even a minute later Krash noticed a fourth man walking towards them and rushed to him using his shadow abillity to slip by without alerting the other men. hey I don't know who you are, but It's best if we wait in the tree line to see how this confrontation turns out. as Krash and the mysterious man rushed into the ones Krash begins speaking I'm Krash, I thought this island was inhabited so I chose this place to test my new pow..... Krash instantaneously shuts his mouth before he blurts out something to a complete stranger. Krash had a tendency to speak before thinking, and who knows? this might lead to trouble if he isn't careful.After he catches his close encounter mistake he then reverts back to what his intentions were and says to the man... I'd ask who you are, but I'm pretty sure that's something you're probably going to do anyways...

W.C: 187
W.T:1291
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:36 am

Alex turned around, surprised to see yet another Namekian in such a short time. This made him remember his training with Piccolo during his time in Hell, and how they bonded over philosophy and heroics. If anyone else these days who died and went to Hell were to ever encounter Piccolo, due to his monstrous power level they would be on the ground, choking on their own air and trying to live in such a dangerous landscape. It was what happened with Alex, but then he took an arrow to the knee. After a few seconds to recollect his thoughts, the Arctic Gunman spoke with a frown on his face.

"Sorry...Cytro, was it? I'm afraid I won't be your dinner anytime soon," Alex retorted, "If I were, I would end up giving your freezer burn and brainfreeze if I were to slither down your throat," Alex stood up on his two feet to face the Namekian, "I've met one of your kind before - he was once, or maybe still is, my teacher. In the past he used to go by many names - Kami, Daimao, Ma Junior. But perhaps you might known him better as Piccolo."

Suddenly, he felt a deep cold feeling in his chest, which he gripped not out of pain but out of surprise. Memories of his hardships and trainings on Pluto flooded back into his body. Undergoing the Great White's training in the cruel cold temperatures that have nearly killed even Alex, who had the best ice resistance in the business. Meeting Shin and Noelani out on the frigid landscape. The trio's battle to the death against the Yamata no Orochi. But his most memorable was mixing his soul with that of Noelani's and gaining one of their great powers. With that, he could sense her presence not by her energy but by their mingling souls.

"You know, I'm not gonna lie, but I never thought I would ever see you again, Noelani Kaiaka," Alex said with a smile creeping over his face.

Words - 338
Total - 1629
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:31 pm

The wait was quite brief before Krash noticed that two of them may have been affiliates or friends, Krash has been strangely different lately. Normally this demonic saiyan would have fucked some shit up but for once he wanted to meet these people and maybe get a sense of what having a partner meant. Although he had told the other man, whom the name had not been said yet, he stepped out of the treeline and started his way towards the group.

Once Krash had reached the men he introduced him self and insured the men of his intentions.I am Krash Hirita, I mean no harm. Now with that being said will not hesitate to destroy any of you if you start it. I completely thought I'd never see anyone on this island,but I guess I was wrong . I have never been on this island before.
Krash knew that this was a fib because he had met Master Roshi on this island but he thought that other than that, this was an inhabited island.

The group didn't seem to vicious other than the appearance of the barbaric, Cryto, but once again this was based solely on the appearance. Who knows this may be the future partners of him, or not?.......

W.C: 212
W.T: 1841
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 pm

As she reached the shore, the figure Noelani was heading toward was surrounded by some others that happened upon the location. Perhaps it was fate. The chances of all this being coincidence- of these people being drawn to the same spot in the middle of nowhere are slim to none. Something was up, there had to be. Noelani jumped out of the water and from the air she immediately recognized Alex in the crowd, with her heart practically skipping a beat. She hadn't seen him in many months. She didn't even know him that long or that well, really. They only had one meeting previously. Despite this, Noelani had felt a connection with the Arctic Gunman. One strong enough that she would even give him a piece of her soul after only one encounter.

Noelani landed on the sandy shore about a meter from Alex. She looked up at him, a toothy smile on her face- one wider than usual. The gunman looked about the same as he did last time, though he appeared noticeably stronger. However something was off. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something. He seemed particularly weary, as if he'd just gone through some kind of great toil.

The Plutonian girl held her hands shyly behind her back and greeted him, "It is good to see you again, Alex Calibur- I knew we would meet again."

WC: 234
TWC: 2075

Last edited by Onis on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Wait.....hold up one minute....wait...What the fuck is going on a round here, so we all are here on an almost inhabited island and two of you know each other????? OK, can someone explain how we all met here coincidentally?

Confused as Krash was he knew deep down that somewhere along the line, this was meant to be...but Krash knew not to be the first to introduce that idea and finally figured out that he was going to stay on the down low until this tense situation eased out. The last thing Krash wanted to know was accidentally start something bad right now, I mean he doesn't even know his new capabilities yet?!?!?!

Krash then began to realize that the stranger behind the treeline was still there and Krash hadn't decided whether to point this out or leave it alone for the time being. He then decided to wait out this first conversation in case something goes for the wrong turn and he can at least have one affiliate or at least a chance to have one.

Krash was stuck between a rock and a hard place in this discussion and although he was one of the greatest minds on earth(Again he had wondered if this was an attribute from his race and planet or if he stood out there also, This was another reason for his hate), he couldn't plan this one out.Maybe the smartest thing is to stay quiet and let it all fold out, who knows?

W.C: 254
W.T: 2329
Back to top Go down
OmniVoran

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:55 am

Vatik stared at the man that had spoke to him. He did not say a thing, not even his name, not even a greeting. He merely grunted at him. It was not long before the man turned and went to join the group of people. He tells me not to go to them, but he decides it's safe form him to go? Kind of Oxymoron-ish if you ask me, Vatik thought to himself. He still walked up to the group of people, despite Krash's warning. He knew that Krash must have been stronger than him, he could sense it. He watched as everybody spoke, but, he, himself, did not say a word.

W.C.: 113
T.W.C.:2442
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:03 am

The silent man, Krash had spoken to first and left unannounced finally walked up to the others. This conversation became increasingly interesting as they had all finally gathered. The tense environment seemed to lighten up but who knows, it could change with the wrong words. Still not knowing any of their names- besides the barbaric, cryto, and what sounded like, alex calibur, He decided to speak.Before we go any further I think we should all introduce ourselves to lighten things up a bit. for the ones who did not hear me, I am Krash Hirita.
Krash then waited to see if he made a good move by trying to ask their names.....

W.C: 113
W.T: 2555
Back to top Go down
OmniVoran

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 am

Vatik looked around. He knew it was time to break the tension. He wasn't one to talk, but, if it's to get in touch with the locals, he guessed that it was worth it. He then began to speak in his usual, tone, "My name is Vatik. I'm...a Konatsian," Vatik finished. Hopefully the conversation can continue. He was hopefully hopeful that it would. Vatik looked around, and noticed that the Shark mutant had landed. It appeared that she was female. She had arms with fins. Vatik was confused at first, but somehow, the word 'Plutonian' came into his mind, every time he looked at her. He didn't know what it had meant, but he ignored his thoughts.

WC: 117
TWC: 2672
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 am

Krash was excited that his idea began to work, although he didn't wanna show his emotions, so he kept a straight face. Inside his head though, he was like a kid on Christmas in '95 getting a Nintendo 64, we all know that day real good.Krash had also been surprisingly ecstatic that he finally knew the name of this stranger he stopped earlier. Vatik was an awesome name, he thought, it rolled off the tongue quite easily. In order to insure the life of this idea, Krash replied to Vatik's response by saying Ahh, Interesting name Vatik, it's a great honor to meet you, friend
After saying the last word we must not repeat, Krash felt uneasy, as if he spoke the word to soon. For a second he gathered himself and introduced the gesture for a gentleman's handshake to Vatik, hoping he would accept and show example to the others...

W.C: 151
W.T: 2823
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:05 am

OOC: Posting order goes as followed

Lorezno
Blue Baron
Onis
Mysterious Stranger
Voran

If they haven't posted for 12 hours then you may skip them.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:17 am

Alex's eyes instantaneously widened in genuine surprise as the feeling in his chest left him. His attention was now solely focused on Vatik. The Konatsians were considered a dying breed, enough so that the only remains of a Konatsian that they were able to find was one from centuries ago. The DNA from those remains were now flowing through Alex's veins in the form of a supersoldier serum. Even if the blood was diluted, it was enough so that the Konatsian race lived on in him. How nice that he was wrong about that.

"Well now this is a genuine surprise even on my end of the spectrum. I thought I was the only one. So you're a Konatsian too, eh?" Alex asked as he approached him with a grin on his face, "I may not look like it, but I some Konatsian blood flowing through my veins as well. My name is Alex Calibur, a pleasure to meet you.

W.C: 160
W.T: 2823
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Still smiling, Noelani just stared at Alex Calibur for a moment, then she noticed one of the other strangers on the beach was giving her a strange look. The smile crept of her face as she shifted her gaze toward Vatik, who had been giving her various odd looks. She just leered at him silently, before speaking up.

"Why are you giving me that look? It is as you say... weirding me out," Noelani said to the Konatsian. She didn't bother waiting for a reply, as the Alex began speaking to the man, and she did not want to interrupt the two. Noelani walked off alongside the shore, investigating her surroundings. There were three men other than Alex there, so why wouldn't there be more? It was better to be safe than sorry. With all her looking around, she couldn't find traces of any other person being her before. The plutonian returned to the group and walked into the water, standing about knee deep. The sun was almost directly overhead, and she didn't want to be out of the water as the temperature rose.

WC: 183
TWC: 3005

Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Alex and Vatik began conversing to each other and were introducing themselves, and the plutonian began to drift off and walked into the ocean as if she had to. The temperature began to rise and Krash thought, Why not cool off and introduce my self to the lady of the group, Its rude of me to not have introduced myself sooner.. Krash sat for a second and decided to go and introduce himself to the plutonian.

Krash noticed the shimmer on the plutonians back as she began shifting back and forth by the light tide. Once he reached her he began to ask,I don't mean to budge in, but could I join you in the water. By the way, My name is Krash...

W.C: 124
W.T: 3129
Back to top Go down
OmniVoran

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Vatik looked into Alex's eyes. Another Konatsian. That's nice. Maybe he's know something about this place, Vatik thought. "So, Alex, Vatik began as he saw the two leave towards the ocean. He then continued, "I've kinda been stuck in that forest over there," He pointed off toward the forest in the middle of his sentence and finished, "and, I just wanted to know if you knew anything about this, er...planet.

W.C.: 71
T.W.C.:3,200
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:26 am

"Yeah, I'll discuss it with you later. Look, here's a cell phone with my number alreayd preset," Alex said as he handed him the cell phone, "Since I feel that you know how to read numbers, you just push buttons on there either in sets of seven or ten to call someone. You press the green button to talk to someone after when you type the number of if it starts ringing and you can close it to end the call. Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna take a dip. You can come and join me if you'd like."

Alex pressed a few buttons on his armor and it began to morph off of his body. It looked really cool as it melded and defused off of his body, revealing him to be wearing surprisingly normal attire underneath, mainly a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and some sneakers. The armor began to compress and fuse together rapidly to where it became a collar around his neck. Portable battle armor is some badass shit.

Fully clothed, Alex rushed into the water and dove right in, just almost skimming the edge of the water as he slithered through. But what was cool was that as he went through the water, it began to grow considerably cold with Alex's aura, since he was a pure ice manipulator and all. As he rose to the surface, he had a smile on his face as frost began to form on the ends of his blonde hair.

"Holy crap, hop on in! The water's fantastic!" Alex said enthusiastically.

Words - 263
Total - 3463
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 am

She stared blankly at Krash, rather confused by the question. Tilting her head, she replied, "I do not see why you need to ask me. It is not my ocean, so do whatever you want," she stopped and brought her forearms up to cover her face from the splashing water as the Arctic Gunman dove in. She turned back to Krash, "If you must know, my name is Noelani. You may call me Noel if you would like."

And with that, she turned on her back and with a mighty swing of her tail, she launched herself back out toward the ocean. Noelani's senses were finely tuned to temperature, and she could feel the water gradually get colder once Alex was in the water. The Plutonian turned to the group, "He is right, the water is great," she turned to Alex and smiled, "Moreso with you in it."

WC: 148
TWC: 3611

Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 am

The plutonian fascinated Krash for he had never seen anyone of that species. In fact her species was extravagant to him. As she spoke of her name he felt as if the tension had finally eased up and now there could be some progress within this group of people. Suddenly the water's temperature began drop suddenly, Krash was not a big fan of cold temperature that matched the frost bitten organ of his called a heart. He began to shiver and then let out a burst of urine suddenly warming himself up, thankfully no one was near him as he did this. One question still crossed through krash's mind and he wondered if it crossed through the minds of the other's, Why have we all coincidentally met in this random part of the world at the same time. Something is up and I need to get to the bottom of this. Normally the simplicity of an event like this would go in one ear and right out the other but for some reason the curiosity began eating him alive. He remembered back to the saying. "Curiosity Killed the cat" and thought twice about being so nosy. This mindset turned out to be useless for Krash still wanted to know why this coincident happened......Who know's maybe Krash is getting a soft spot in the cold rock in his chest.....

W.C: 229
W.T: 3840

OOC: I think this is gonna be a long thread haha we're just getting into it XD
Back to top Go down
OmniVoran

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:26 am

Vatik took the phone. At first he couldn't understand it, but he realized what they had meant after five to ten minutes. Vatik looked at his armor. It was Water proof. He dipped one of his toes in the water and it was freezingly freezing cold. Vatik wasn't going in there if someone paid him to. He looked over to Krash. "Plutonians. Interesting race, aren't they?

W.C.:65
TWC:3905
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 pm

As Alex heard Noelani's compliment, he couldn't help but to chuckle a bit in response. Since they were friends it was sure that they were just being used to one another. But what did she mean by "with him?". Did she mean by the fact that he was an ice manipulator and that she is used to the water being cold, or was it something else. More importantly, what was this feeling that he was experiencing. He was sure to shit that it was probably an effect of being in the presence of Noelani since they both had their souls literally melded together. He'd question it some other time. For now he was going to just smile and take it in stride.

"Jeez, Noelani, you're gonna make me blush and stuff," Alex replied as he rubbed the back of his neck, then he turned to Krash, "How about you just go with the flow and quit complaining. This isn't the time to ask questions - screw questions. Let's party!"

As Alex spoke to Krash, his eyes then narrowed as an ominous feeling went over his body for a split second. He always got that feeling from Quemon before he was removed from existence. Could Krash perhaps be a villain, a wolf in sheep's clothing, or perhaps something else entirely? He also got a similar feeling from Cytro, but for some odd reason it didn't affect him like it did with Krash. If Krash did something that Alex didn't find appealing then he would act. But for now he was just gonna have fun.

Words - 240
Total - 4145
Back to top Go down
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Cytro yawned, as he couldn't eat Alex, and alot of people began showing up. He then looked over at the group, and shouted,"Hey, anybody mind if Cytro eats the little one ? Varik Cytro think he was called ?.". Cytro was really hungry, and had no idea what any of the people were doing. He sighed and stood up, walking over to the group, he was very large, and insane looking, and hoped it wouldn't cause someone to attack him. Cytro felt strange, he had never been in such a large group before, he felt as though he should talk to the people, after they responded to his food request of course. Cytro then looked over at Noelani, and couldn't help but think she was like him, very strange looking, and toothy."Hey, girlie, you seem like Cytro a bit." he said, with a laugh, as he smiled with his huge yellow teeth showing, crazily.

Words:155
Total:4300
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 am

Noelani swam up closer to the shore where she could stand and to speak to Cytro, "Well, yes, I suppose we are similar in that we are foreigners on this planet. If what I've studied is correct, you must be a Namekian. It is a pleasure to meet you, Cytro," she said returning a fully toothed smile of her own, and a light bow.

"Why don't you join us? The surface of Namek is covered by a large portion of water, so I assume you can swim, right?" she asked the Namekian, motioning for him to come to the water.

She then waded toward Vatik, "It seems you have got a problem with the temperature of the water. I can make it feel warmer for you, if you would like. Just step in and imagine it whatever temperature will suit you," Noelani offered, holding a hand out for the Konatsian.

WC: 150
TWC: 4450

Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 am

Well, as the plan began unfolding it seemed that Krash was quite the Idealist and should intervene more often. The group began wading in the water and it seemed to ease up the tension to an almost friendly environment. It seems as if Krash might like being "good", of course his tendencies to put law in his own hands would never leave him but just maybe, Krash might be soft hearted after all. Krash then says to Cryto Come on in man, the water isn't that bad, if that's what's stopping you hoping to ease up the tension he felt with this behemoth of a namekian. He didn't seem too bright but Krash hadn't spoke a word to him so He couldn't be certain of his intellectual level but he was very curious as to what might it be....

W.C: 139
W.T: 4439
Back to top Go down
OmniVoran

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:03 am

Vatik looked towards Krash as he spoke. He looked back at Noelani. He just wanted to grunt, and walk away. But making friends with the locals of this planet can help him on his journey to remember his past. He looked around, again. He saw Alex Calibur swimming. He even saw Krash going in the water. He looked back, towards the dark, green, and mysterious forest. He looked back towards the Plutonian. So, she can make the water hotter, Vatik thought. "Sure, I'll go for a swim. Just as long as you make it not cold," Vatik said. He reluctantly took her hand, in hopes that she could make the water hot.

------
WC: 112 (OOC: HAPPY!?)
TWC: 4551
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:08 pm

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid its my fault that the water got cold all the sudden," Alex said with an embarrased smile on his face, "My powers have lately been a bit suggestive during my time off. Since I was able to do more with my powers than just shoot them as bullets, they've been affecting the environment in a very slight way. In this case, the water is a bit nipply. Noelani and I are used to it like that since I'm an ice manipulator and she's a Plutonian. I'll keep control over myself so that you guys can enjoy the swim as well."

Alex closed his eyes and focused his aura. He began to glow with a bright blue energy, which created a elegant ripple across the water. He remained like this for several seconds before the aura faded. The Arctic Gunman opened his eyes and then spoke:

"Give the water a few minutes and it should warm itself right back up," Alex said with a slight nod.

Words - 169
Total - 4720
Back to top Go down
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Cytro grinned, he liked this Noelani girl, she had a jaw that could rival his own. He looked over at the group, unsure why they were all so casual to such a beast as himself, and shook his head, a broad smile on his face, as he said,"Man, Cytro just came here for a snack, Cytro's really hungry, but he guesses he won't eat any of you, you guys aren't bad. But yea, Cytro guesses he'll swim with you people, he knows a thing or two about the water." he said, with a laugh, as he walked over to the water, before removing his turban and neckband, tossing them to the floor, causing a rather large crash. Cytro jumped into the water, and began swimming around, he felt invigorated, it had been too long since he felt the cool touch of water, he swam quickly, and quietly, through the water like a devious shark, not in the same since as Noel, as she actually WAS one, before returning to the surface. He looked at Alex,"So Alex, was it ? You seem like someone who could help Cytro out, you too Noelani, you two seem pretty strong.... and... well Cytro needs someone to train with, if you could sometime ?" he said sheepishly.

Words: 212
Total: 4932
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Noelani grabbed Vatik's hand as he stepped into the water, which was already starting to warm up since Alex controlled himself. She chuckled, "Well I guess I don't have to take care of that anymore. Even though I could have done it much more quickly," she let go of Vatik and stepped back, "Let me know if it is still not to your liking."

The plutonian turned back to Cytro, smiling, "So you are hungry, huh? Okay then, give me a moment!"
With that, she ran out toward the see and dove in, swimming off at mach speed. She disappeared for a few moments, but she could be seen returning with something in the distance. Noelani burst out of the water, carrying a massive sea bass. She swam up toward Cytro, and offered the fish to him, "I was going to hunt later anyway- so here. And also- I would be glad to train with you any time."

WC: 156
TWC: 5098

Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Krash began to relax as the water warmed up. He muscles began to calm down fro the tight tension he had all this time with the intense training. With training on his mind he began to ask himself, Why haven't I began my training, My intentions were clear as I arrived on this forsaken Island! I must Find time to train! Krash then realized the comfortable environment and said Eh, A couple More Hours won't hurt.
Krash Looked to Noelani with a strong interest and asked her what life was in her planet. As he asked he went into a somewhat trance and awaited for her reply....

W.C: 107
W.T: 5205
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:37 pm

OOC: Is anyone gonna continue this? or are we ending it?
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:12 am

OOC: It's supposed to be Voran's turn
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:15 pm

OOC: Doesn't this mean we can skip him?

Back to top Go down
OmniVoran

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:37 pm

OOC: Sorry, guys, I've been busy doing...stuff...

BIC:
Vatik stepped into the re-heated ocean. It was better. It was warmer. He liked it better than the originally original cold water. Vatik never liked the cold. He didn't know what it was, whether it was something from his past, or something. As he began wading, he looked over to one side. He was shocked to see Noel swimming right past him. After he was at least twenty feet in the water, he saw her swimming by with something in her mouth. After he saw her swimming back to shore, he merely floated there, dazed. Thinking. He was thinking about his home planet. He couldn't remember much, but he remembered this little hut, he called it 'home'.

WC: 118
TWC: 5323
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:19 am

OOC: Same here. Real life is getting more interesting every day. And Maplestory XD

Alex's focus was now on Krash, eyeing him suspiciously. Something about him was just...off. He couldn't place it whatsoever. Maybe it was just his nerves getting the best of him but it won't be something that he can't just shake. For now he'll just keep Krash at arm's length until he can figure out what was up with him. His eyes turned to Noelani, who had just came back with a retardedly massive trout. He wasn't all that surprised - Plutonians were water based which meant that they were excellent hunters underwater. A massive trout like that is their equivalent of a snack.

"So, Noelani, I'm kinda curious - what brings you here to Earth? I usually thought that Plutonians don't exactly make paid vacations to Earth without being on some kind of business. Hell, I was planning on making another visit there sometime to get more training done - I love the sub-zero temperatures there."

Words - 156
Total - 5479
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:20 pm

OOC: I quit! this topic [or any with staff] Until there is a new staff I quit! I don't want to be staff, just so you know rezzie, I just want you out.

Last edited by BubbleChief on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
OOC: I quit! Until there is a new staff I quit! I don't want to be staff just so you know rezzie I just want you out.
...What?

Back to top Go down
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:28 pm

OOC:
I know this isn't my place. Quit bitching, man. Nobody did anything wrong to you.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 pm

OOC: He is pointing out his dislike through his story also I just don't want to be in the presence of Lorezno
Im not bitching I'm leaving this topic so there is no bitching

Last edited by BubbleChief on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:02 pm

OOC:
You quit 'cause he didn't make you a mod. You called him a dick, and he responded back. Just stop while you're ahead, man.
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:04 pm

OOC: I was joking and he responded ill mannered and then his next story reply is pointing towards me. hmmm??? I did quit while Im ahead hence me quiting?????

Last edited by BubbleChief on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:06 pm

OOC:
Let's just stop this now, I wouldn't want to say anything. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Cytro eyed Noelani suspiciously, he wasn't used to this "kindness" everyone was so fond of, bt he thought he liked it, so he waded over to her and accepted the fish,"Heh, thanks Noelani, Cytro's more of a red meat kind of guy, but he'll take it !", he said, as he ate the entire fish in one bite, hungrily wolfing down the bones and all. Cytro looked at the group of people, all swimming in the water having a good time, it was kind of odd, considering two people were aliens, especially himself, considering he was a giant Namekian, and another was a man radiating off an extremely cold aura, Cytro thought it would be wise not to piss that one off, considering he looked like a total badass, but he couldn't help but feel like he should attack someone, senseless violence was what he got his kicks from, and a few of the stragglers looked weak, but he couldn't with Noelani and Alex around, he didn't want to get on their bad sides, especially Noelani, so he decided he could go a while without some murder, instead, he just looked around, eyeing everyone carefully, he didn't want anyone attacking him, trying to prove they were superior,"Hey, everyone, isn't it kind of odd that all of you are goody people, and are just swimming around like weirdos, no doubt a few of you are probably evil, and planning to kill someone right now, especially that Krash fellow, he seems odd.." said Cytro, taking the tension off of himself, even thought there was none, but hey, he's crazy.

Words: 268
Total: 5747
Back to top Go down
AngelRage

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:03 am

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
OOC: I was joking and he responded ill mannered and then his next story reply is pointing towards me. hmmm??? I did quit while Im ahead hence me quiting?????

OOC:I know I'm jumping in but his reply is toward you because of the way your guy is evil and his has a sense to stop it so he can just basic-ly pick out evil >.> I don't think he would purposefully turn his character towards you because of something personal. . . so far from all the stuff I've read on here Lorenzo is a pretty fair admin I don't know him personaly but I really doubt he would do that
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:59 pm

OOC: Posting order goes as followed

Lorezno
Ryurat
Onis
Mysterious Stranger (Quit)
Voran (Un-active)

Yo Onis they are waiting for you man... Or because Onis has not replied for almost a week Lore you are aloud to skip him.

This is one of the many reasons why your RPGs die. Lore keep the RPG alive! That is your duty!

I am not coming back I am just helping... just to let you know :-I

Please no more OCs for the next 5 responses at least. I already get whats going on.

Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:22 pm

OOC: Since I got my character back I want my contribution to this topic XD toodaloo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calibur ReRising   

Back to top Go down

Calibur ReRising

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1