DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Listen for one dang second.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beastboybrown
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Listen for one dang second.    Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 pm

beastboybrown wrote:
Okay lets say this then. :I who play a guy named Quemon (As you all know) loves to go after people stronger then 1 PL and yet weaker then his own PL. Lets say I, while in character go against a guy called Noobie (Which also works a part time job in real life)... Right? Well Quemon sees Noobie as an easy target and he started a topic as open. (You can probably see were I am going with this but I will explain the end.) Quemon Blows Noobie up into 1000 pieces and laughs as he died. Lets say he got 1000 PL from the topic. He then goes to hell and gets himself removed from the game and just quits after because...
1. He was a new guy and just made his new character and was so happy to play him but Purgatory would just get rid of his character. 2. Even if he had over 3000 PL He would have to type 3000 words but he just doesn't have the time because of his part time job and school. 3. Even if he had over 3000 PL why bother typing so much to add on to character history if your only going to get penalized from it?

I could probably make a bigger list if you need a bigger list but for now that should be good enough. No offense to you guys but you really don't know how to attract anyone for the RPG. I mean lets think... how many people actually play? Let me name some names that just got sick of playing your games: Clarity, Vakysama, and Garlic.

Clarity- she is done with this site as she told me. When she first showed up she got sick with the site because all you did was call her a whore and deleted her posts.

Vakysama- In the first RPG he worked his ass off trying to keep it alive and the mods without even asking for everyones opinion the new RPG the old one was deleted... Even when Blues said himself that the first RPG was meant to stay. It was still deleted.

Garlic- He was ignored multiple times. He tried to suggest ideas but neither moderators listened. If I could get a hold of him then he could explain the whole story.

I mean and I am starting to just fade away because ever sense the beginning I was treated like crap. As you all probably remember. And now I was yelled at once a week about Quemon being an asshole. I mean That is who he is! He has always been evil sense his first post... which was deleted called: The New Kid On The Block:



I don't wanna sound hateful but I mean what is up with this? All that is left is the same heroes playing the same stuff. I have tried multiple times to bring more people in... Though everytime they join they are told this: If you don't like it then leave.: How is that gonna attract anyone? How is there gonna be any suggestions with that? I must know.

I said I must know. None of my questions have been answered. All I got was ignored and had the topic locked. Nothing was solved. There must be some answers.... I want to hear Lorenzo and Phanny speak. I want to hear the admins opinion. I want to hear opinions, not just a general BS method of just locking the topic when you don't wanna deal with it. This is why there is only about 5-6 people playing in the RPG.

Again as I said before I don't want to sound hateful but I must know these answers. Ignoring something doesn't make it go away.

Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 pm

If you want only Rezzy and Phanny respond, a PM would be nice. There was no need to bring the whole forum into this.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
PhantomAForce
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Simple. The rpg requires non lazyness. If you don't like it, well that sucks, don't it? Its too much of a pain in the ass to do things over especially when its already been scrapped several times.

Clarity was a PL whore, like the most of us are, but she wanted the system changed to have a huge ass power gap which we were trying to avoid. Being called a PL whore isn't an insult...at all. Its more of a term since PL hogger sounds stupid. She was compensated and apologized too for the deleting of her posts.

I wasn't here for vakysama, though I encouraged other members to try and get him into the RP.

Garlic - I have no idea what you are talking about... I must have been afk in the chat.

You brought in one person that actually did anything... thats it. You broke the rules and your punishment was fit accordingly. If you don't like getting killed all the time, stop flaunting yourself around masses of people and try to kill them all. I know Quemon is a bad guy, but so are others around, but they don't get killed because they know when to act.

My advice to you would be to stop being a Leo and learn what the fuck is happening.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:00 am

Afro- It is better if the whole site sees this. I mostly want to here the RPG mods and admins opinions though I still would like everyone to read this and if they got there own comment they can say what they want. I just don't want people to say one small sentence about the subject or just lock the topic. I want to here real opinions.

Phanny- I have not done any laziness I have worked my butt of just to get were I am at.

And man I could say this out of just basic common sense but you should never and I mean NEVER call a women that you don't even know a whore. It doesn't matter what circumstance it is but you should never call a women you don't even know a whore.

I understand about the Vaky thing for you. I know you weren't here for that time.

Man it sucked. I still miss garlic.

Man I brought in Clarity... I convinced Vaky in the first one (With help from pain). I convinced Jackoq in the first one. I did many things.

I broke the rules of supposed god modding... Right? Well tell me this you can dent buildings with your attacks at Quemons level but yet you cant move people about 2 feet away to knock them off a small strip of ground? What the heck man? I could be wrong but I think it is harder to dent buildings then to knock people two feet back..

And what does being a Leo mean?


Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 am

I was referring to people leaving being lazy.

You knocked people into hell, meaning you put yourself in the seat of GOD. Doesn't matter if it was intentional or not.



You don't want to know what being a leo is.


Last edited by PhantomAForce on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 am

I didnt read everything yet, but I just read one thing I wanna clarify.

The term "PL WHORE" has nothing to fucking do with gender. It's just a general term for those who take the initiative and write more than they have to. I know Phanny, and plenty others around here aren't sexist in the least- quite the opposite, really.

He was classifying her a "PL Whore" not the usual "whore" you'd think of.
I'm a PL Whore, Phan's a pl whore, rez is a pl whore. Whore, whore, whore.

It's not meant to be offensive in the least. But if she took offense to it, she should just bring it up and we'll stop using the term.

_______________________



Last edited by Onis on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
beastboybrown
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 am

PhantomAForce wrote:
I was referring to people leaving being lazy.

You knocked people into hell, meaning you put yourself in the seat of GOD. Doesn't matter if it was intentional or not.



You don't want to know what being a leo is.

Then that is not god modding... what you said isn't even a rule. You should make a rule to warn people in the future. It was not even a rule yet until I did it so that means I did it without breaking a rule. Then I should have a warning not to go through purgatory.

Onis- I don't know which country your from but I do know in America it is not right for a man to call a girl a whore. No matter what circumstances. I have known fights that have happened just for a man calling a girl a whore and a slut. It just not right... Not to even joke about.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am

I'm from America, born in Mexico. Chivalry is of great importance. It seems you didn't understand the explanation. The word has a completely different meaning in this context. Like Phanny said, it was used as a synonym for "hog" (PL Hog), not relating to women in the least apart from the word's other meaning. But as I said before, we'll TRY to stop using it if you find it THAT offensive.

As for god modding supposedly not being a rule, look again. It's stated a couple of times that godmodding is frowned upon. If not stated directly, it's implied that you should not act more powerful than you are. You can't expect us to give every single example of a godmod, that would be ridiculous. Even if it wasn't a rule, it's common sense. Something which you apparently deem to have and know of, seeing as you suggest others use their own.

Also, don't think this is important enough to ask for an Admin directly. Yeah, they'll probably see this, but they may not respond to it. Maybe not in the thread directly, but in the Mod Shack before they act. Just because only a mod acts does not mean the admin was not involved. If you had a problem, you don't expect to go directly the president- they have representatives for that. The Admins have the mods appointed as such because they trust them to take care of day-to-day issues such as this, while they deal with the forum-running business. It seems to me as if you have a problem more with select few individuals than the forum itself, so as Afro said... PM them. If that resolves nothing, then bring it up with staff. Do it through a PM as well, with a staff member you believe will get the job done. If that still doesn't work, then settle on making a thread to address the issue.
And just making it clear. If I see that this thread steers itself in the wrong direction, I will lock it before it gets out of hand. You could ask for it to be unlocked if you want to add something you think warrants an unlock. The other one was locked because of Ryu. We know he has issues with you, and he was being his usual smug self. I didn't want to risk him becoming a problem for you and he.

_______________________



Last edited by Onis on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Afrolicious
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:23 am

Even though I'm not a big RPer, but 'God Modding' is an inherit rule in all RPGs. Wait...clarity was a girl? Mind = Blown.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Luka
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 am

Afrolicious wrote:
Even though I'm not a big RPer, but 'God Modding' is an inherit rule in all RPGs. Wait...clarity was a girl? Mind = Blown.

My thoughts exactly upon reading that post.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 am

Luka wrote:
Afrolicious wrote:
Even though I'm not a big RPer, but 'God Modding' is an inherit rule in all RPGs. Wait...clarity was a girl? Mind = Blown.

My thoughts exactly upon reading that post.
...So no one looked at her profile where it clearly said "Female"?

_______________________

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
beastboybrown
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 am

Onis wrote:


As for god modding supposedly not being a rule, look again. It's stated a couple of times that godmodding is frowned upon. If not stated directly, it's implied that you should not act more powerful than you are. You can't expect us to give every single example of a godmod, that would be ridiculous. Even if it wasn't a rule, it's common sense. Something which you apparently deem to have and know of, seeing as you suggest others use their own.

Also, don't think this is important enough to ask for an Admin directly. Yeah, they'll probably see this, but they may not respond to it. Maybe not in the thread directly, but in the Mod Shack before they act. Just because only a mod acts does not mean the admin was not involved. If you had a problem, you don't expect to go directly the president- they have representatives for that. The Admins have the mods appointed as such because they trust them to take care of day-to-day issues such as this, while they deal with the forum-running business. It seems to me as if you have a problem more with select few individuals than the forum itself, so as Afro said... PM them. If that resolves nothing, then bring it up with staff. Do it through a PM as well, with a staff member you believe will get the job done. If that still doesn't work, then settle on making a thread to address the issue.
And just making it clear. If I see that this thread steers itself in the wrong direction, I will lock it before it gets out of hand. You could ask for it to be unlocked if you want to add something you think warrants an unlock. The other one was locked because of Ryu. We know he has issues with you, and he was being his usual smug self. I didn't want to risk him becoming a problem for you and he.

Onis - It was not god modding it is possible to push people 2 feet back with my guys ora. That is the problem. As you said : you should not act more powerful than you are.: He is very easily powerful enough to do this. Should I tell you how strong a building compared to a few people is? Would that help? I mean it is common sense that denting a building is much harder then moving a few people 2 feet but if I must prove it I will.

No I have a problem with parts of the game and maybe a little bit with who is running it. You guys try to fix it with Purgatory and just make it 1000x worse. How does this attract new people? I know if I join a site for the RPG and end up dead it is bad enough that I will have to wait a week, but I will also have to deal with typing at least 3000 words and what it makes it even worse is that you infact get negatives from it. There are better ways. It is bad enough that we only have half the amount of player we use to in the first game but it is even worse when you get rid any chance of getting more players. \

Onis wrote:
Luka wrote:
Afrolicious wrote:
Even though I'm not a big RPer, but 'God Modding' is an inherit rule in all RPGs. Wait...clarity was a girl? Mind = Blown.

My thoughts exactly upon reading that post.
...So no one looked at her profile where it clearly said "Female"?

That and Clarity is literally a girls name...



Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 am

B3, drop it. If you don't like how the RP is run, stop playing. If you want to keep playing, obey the rules.

If I see this kind of complaining and whining going on any more, I'll step out of retirement.



Play nice goddamn it, this is why we can't have nice things.

_______________________
What small posting I do anymore is usually made via iPhone, so bare with me if you are expecting a reply.

Back to top Go down
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:03 am

beastboybrown wrote:
Onis wrote:


As for god modding supposedly not being a rule, look again. It's stated a couple of times that godmodding is frowned upon. If not stated directly, it's implied that you should not act more powerful than you are. You can't expect us to give every single example of a godmod, that would be ridiculous. Even if it wasn't a rule, it's common sense. Something which you apparently deem to have and know of, seeing as you suggest others use their own.

Also, don't think this is important enough to ask for an Admin directly. Yeah, they'll probably see this, but they may not respond to it. Maybe not in the thread directly, but in the Mod Shack before they act. Just because only a mod acts does not mean the admin was not involved. If you had a problem, you don't expect to go directly the president- they have representatives for that. The Admins have the mods appointed as such because they trust them to take care of day-to-day issues such as this, while they deal with the forum-running business. It seems to me as if you have a problem more with select few individuals than the forum itself, so as Afro said... PM them. If that resolves nothing, then bring it up with staff. Do it through a PM as well, with a staff member you believe will get the job done. If that still doesn't work, then settle on making a thread to address the issue.
And just making it clear. If I see that this thread steers itself in the wrong direction, I will lock it before it gets out of hand. You could ask for it to be unlocked if you want to add something you think warrants an unlock. The other one was locked because of Ryu. We know he has issues with you, and he was being his usual smug self. I didn't want to risk him becoming a problem for you and he.

Onis - It was not god modding it is possible to push people 2 feet back with my guys ora. That is the problem. As you said : you should not act more powerful than you are.: He is very easily powerful enough to do this. Should I tell you how strong a building compared to a few people is? Would that help? I mean it is common sense that denting a building is much harder then moving a few people 2 feet but if I must prove it I will.

No I have a problem with parts of the game and maybe a little bit with who is running it. You guys try to fix it with Purgatory and just make it 1000x worse. How does this attract new people? I know if I join a site for the RPG and end up dead it is bad enough that I will have to wait a week, but I will also have to deal with typing at least 3000 words and what it makes it even worse is that you infact get negatives from it. There are better ways. It is bad enough that we only have half the amount of player we use to in the first game but it is even worse when you get rid any chance of getting more players. \

...But that's not what he did? He godmodded in that he sent people to hell. He literally hit someone, and they were sent to hell. Who does that?
Unless that's not what he did... That's what was written anyway. And Rez specifically asked you if that's what Quemon did. You said yes. I can't find the topic anymore, but you wrote that >.>

And as for Purgatory. I don't see it as a big deal. Yeah, it's pretty grim if you die, but it's not like superfreakingridiculous. Almost all RPG games, whether text-based or not have some sort of penalty for death. Lots of them have perma-death systems. Be glad it's not one of those. We've changed the RPG god knows how many times, and have lost a lot of members in the process. If we can get more members, that's great. If not, well that sucks, but we'll deal with it. There are plenty of us who like having the RPG there, and as long as those of us are still here, we'll still have fun with it. Lack of members or not. If you want to be a part of it, great. If not, that's too bad. We're not refuting your "suggestion" indefinitely every time you ask it, but you alone suggesting it doesn't warrant an entire change in system once more. If you want to get it changed, get more people to agree with you that it needs to be changed, and then maybe it will.

_______________________

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
beastboybrown
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 am

Blues- Good we need people like you to come back. And if Purgatory is such a 'nice thing' then why did Lorenzo choose to get out of it? He died the same time as me. If I have Purgatory then so should he.

Onis- How he supposedly god modded was by using his ora, not being use to having such a great ora (Because he just got the power). I said yes to him hitting them off because he did. He hit them off with his ora on accident. I have been saying this for a while now. They fell into hell and that is basically it. He did it on accident not completely seeing what he did.

I have done permanent death RPGs multiple times. They get boring but then it is very simple and easy for everyone to be the same power level (as you guys wanted before). Though I did not ask for a whole game change (As again you guys have done before over and over). I only ask to get rid of Purgatory. (Which I know isn't very hard and doesn't take a whole game change to do.)

Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:30 am

beastboybrown wrote:
Blues- Good we need people like you to come back. And if Purgatory is such a 'nice thing' then why did Lorenzo choose to get out of it? He died the same time as me. If I have Purgatory then so should he.

Onis- How he supposedly god modded was by using his ora, not being use to having such a great ora (Because he just got the power). I said yes to him hitting them off because he did. He hit them off with his ora on accident. I have been saying this for a while now. They fell into hell and that is basically it. He did it on accident not completely seeing what he did.

I have done permanent death RPGs multiple times. They get boring but then it is very simple and easy for everyone to be the same power level (as you guys wanted before). Though I did not ask for a whole game change (As again you guys have done before over and over). I only ask to get rid of Purgatory. (Which I know isn't very hard and doesn't take a whole game change to do.)


If you would have read my post, you would have seen that I addressed the whole thing being an "accident". Wether it was intentional or not, it made yemma pretty damn angry. THAT was the god mod. Not knocking them over, but knocking them into hell. Now stop ignoring that fact and get over or get lost.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:30 am

BeastBoy, what they are saying is that Purgatory is there so consequences are in play. So, you can't go around killing everyone, by accident or not, and going to hell. It's suppose to make it feel like you did something that bad that to get back it freaking sucks. I can see how it may get tedious if you die a lot, but it has it's limits. You by yourself doesn't warrant for a whole entire change of something that was sent to give it more depth.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 am

beastboybrown wrote:
Blues- Good we need people like you to come back. And if Purgatory is such a 'nice thing' then why did Lorenzo choose to get out of it? He died the same time as me. If I have Purgatory then so should he.

Onis- How he supposedly god modded was by using his ora, not being use to having such a great ora (Because he just got the power). I said yes to him hitting them off because he did. He hit them off with his ora on accident. I have been saying this for a while now. They fell into hell and that is basically it. He did it on accident not completely seeing what he did.

I have done permanent death RPGs multiple times. They get boring but then it is very simple and easy for everyone to be the same power level (as you guys wanted before). Though I did not ask for a whole game change (As again you guys have done before over and over). I only ask to get rid of Purgatory. (Which I know isn't very hard and doesn't take a whole game change to do.)

1) It's "aura"
2) Accident or not, he did something that is beyond his power. I can't just spontaneously combust right where I'm sitting, even if I don't mean to do it. Know why? Cause it's physically impossible for me to.
3) Rez got out before he even started writing the Purgatory system
4) Getting rid of purgatory is still a change, and it's not gonna happen unless multiple people agree wih it.

_______________________



Last edited by Onis on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Lorezno
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 am

Accident or not, what Quemon did was more or less unacceptable and that's why he was permanently stuck in Hell. Now he's not permanently stuck in Hell since Purgatory's there. Hell, back in BurstFire Legacy it used to be called H.E.A.V.E.N [What it stands for shall be a secret that I shall take to the grave]. It revolved around the same thing, and not a single person bitched about that at all when BFL was scoring high. It gives players a legittimate reason to worry about dying.

Lets be frank, you weren't butthurt in the slightest whenever Quemon was sent to hell in the past because he could get out without repercussions. Now there are repercussions and you're profusively butthurt. I said it before and I'll say it again - the dead were never meant to come back to life for a reason, and this is that reason. Therefore, Purgatory isn't gonna be leaving anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
beastboybrown
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 am

PhantomAForce wrote:
beastboybrown wrote:
Blues- Good we need people like you to come back. And if Purgatory is such a 'nice thing' then why did Lorenzo choose to get out of it? He died the same time as me. If I have Purgatory then so should he.

Onis- How he supposedly god modded was by using his ora, not being use to having such a great ora (Because he just got the power). I said yes to him hitting them off because he did. He hit them off with his ora on accident. I have been saying this for a while now. They fell into hell and that is basically it. He did it on accident not completely seeing what he did.

I have done permanent death RPGs multiple times. They get boring but then it is very simple and easy for everyone to be the same power level (as you guys wanted before). Though I did not ask for a whole game change (As again you guys have done before over and over). I only ask to get rid of Purgatory. (Which I know isn't very hard and doesn't take a whole game change to do.)


If you would have read my post, you would have seen that I addressed the whole thing being an "accident". Wether it was intentional or not, it made yemma pretty damn angry. THAT was the god mod. Not knocking them over, but knocking them into hell. Now stop ignoring that fact and get over or get lost.

It didn't make king Yemma unhappy. It made the mods unhappy. I don't know what god your thinking of, but I know that a god could forgive someone for there mistakes. Should I get part of ANY bible out for you? I bet you I could grab a Japanese bible online out and it would say 'The Japanese god will forgive you for your mistakes in Japanese'. And there is no fact about god modding because I didnt god mod. I just pushed people a little.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:49 am

You godmodded. There's no debating it. We know you did it, it's done.

And this is a DBZ RPG, so you're judged by whatever gods or closest thing there is in DBZ. So that would be King Yemma.
And even so, there's a difference between forgiving the sins of someone who deserves forgiveness, and those who don't. You said Quemon is evil, that's just how he is. If that's so, he cannot be judged by the same standards an innocent is.

_______________________

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
PhantomAForce
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:51 am

It is not in your power to determine the rules around here or more specifically the RPG. You god-modded. if you're so butthurt about it leave, the punishment could only get worse for you from here.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:01 am

Get over yourself, B3, what's past is past. But the RP staff did talk and we came to a solution. Whenever you're done embarrasing yourself with this little temper tamtrum, come read the new update to substitute the PL loss per post idea.

Whenever you complete a room in heaven, you do not gain PL equal to the number of words you type per room. In fact, PL will be never gained in Purgatory. You will only lose PL equal to the minimum requirement for each room in Purgatory It is the physical and mental price to pay for resurrection.

So either way, you lose a total of 3000. No more or less unless you decide to be a doofus and start typing up a training post or create a topic in the Otherworld. It still retains the fear factor without the overexcessive nature of it. You don't like it, then you know where the door is. Either way, because of you I lost very valuable sleep - Onis and Phanny can expain why. I am also cranky and a little pissed off...so I'll be hitting the way. Night everyone Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
beastboybrown
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:23 am

Onis- If I read the bible correctly. (Which I use to go to catholic school) Then it says in thousand of religions 'People are able to be forgiven for there mistakes. Because we are all god children' but again maybe you guys are all have never seen the bible.

Phanny-
beastboybrown wrote:
I don't wanna sound hateful but I mean what is up with this? All that is left is the same heroes playing the same stuff. I have tried multiple times to bring more people in... Though everytime they join they are told this: If you don't like it then leave.: How is that gonna attract anyone? How is there gonna be any suggestions with that? I must know.


Telling people to leave. I have said this before and asked the same questions. How is that gonna attract anyone? How is there gonna be any suggestions with that? I must know.
Is that how you treat members? I mean why would you tell someone 'If you don't like it then leave' Are you trying to make people leave? Is that basically your plan? I mean maybe it is me because I was taught common knowledge that you should try to convince your players to stay and play the game. Not just say Well If You Don't Like It Then Leave.

Lore- I might settle with that because then I can add more to Quemon and his history. Still same thing I just said to Phanny^ Why would you say 'You don't like it then you know where the door is.' It is just one of toughs things that should just pop in a natural persons head saying [Hm... He would be a nice addition or has been a nice addition to the site. Let try to suggest other ideas then just saying LEAVE.]
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 am

My brain hurts. You could have PM'ed them. Not everyone is in the RPG man. I honestly have no fucking clue what ANY of you are talking about.
Sooooo.... I'ma just let you handle this like men. Just do right or I'ma have to stab you guys.

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
Alister Princeton
Newbie
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:52 am

It only makes sense that each and every "company" when it comes to a game has it's own terms. It is not any individual members place to tell a staff that they are doing things wrong by saying a certain statement and declaring accusations such as "Are you trying to make people leave? Is that basically your plan?"
It's simple, the administration here runs the place, and if you can't find yourself enjoying something, you shouldn't take part in it. As I'm sure, everyone wishes that you could enjoy it. However, the staff here are not politicians, and thus cannot be expected to accomodate every little thing each individual wants. Even real politicians are incapable of that.
Forgive me if I intrude, I haven't been on this forum since 2010, and maybe I don't know how things have been situated here. This is just how I see it as a former moderator and Administrator.
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:55 am

He comes back from the dead and lays down the carfax. Damn.

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Member



PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:40 am

beastboybrown wrote:
Again as I said before I don't want to sound hateful

You're sounding hateful.

Also, a non-Admin should lock this topic for great lulz.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 am

beastboybrown wrote:
Onis- If I read the bible correctly. (Which I use to go to catholic school) Then it says in thousand of religions 'People are able to be forgiven for there mistakes. Because we are all god children' but again maybe you guys are all have never seen the bible.

Lore- I might settle with that because then I can add more to Quemon and his history. Still same thing I just said to Phanny^ Why would you say 'You don't like it then you know where the door is.' It is just one of toughs things that should just pop in a natural persons head saying [Hm... He would be a nice addition or has been a nice addition to the site. Let try to suggest other ideas then just saying LEAVE.]

B3, I just woke up to see that you are still being a complete and utter whiner. The kind of whiner that guys like me have to violently curbstomp just to get a point across. We've tried to be civil and we told you our thoughts on the matter and we threw an offer on the table, but you clearly don't give a fuck. Hence why you've continued to be a whiner. But personally, I feel that this topic should be locked and we just blatantly ignore you when it comes down to this discussion from now on.

Now, B3, if you have any real questions, put them down in a question format. Maybe like a Q and A system if you feel the need to go "over the top".
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Afrolicious
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Haha. AP just shut it down. Now, I suggest this conversation should be finished in private so, I'm gonna lock this bad boy.

:Locky McLock Lock:

_______________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Listen for one dang second.    

Back to top Go down
 

Listen for one dang second.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Anyone listen to Coast to Coast AM ?
» Happy dang dan day
» Tanz der Vampire
» The I'm looking for a specific Mai HiME Quote thread
» An Hour With Jon Pertwee

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Staff Notification-