DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 *kicks down door*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: *kicks down door*   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:39 am

I'm back you ugly bunch of sausage wrestlers. Nah I kid, I luv youz guiz!

I'm not back fully just yet, got a stomach bug so I'm be ridden for a couple of days but at least I have my trusty iPhone ^^

So, did you guys miss me?

*crickets chirp*

_______________________
Back to top Go down
devonsakamorai
Member



PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:45 am

NO!!!!! I was going to replace you as LEADER! NOW I must retreat!

Nah I kid homie. Welcome back sir.
Back to top Go down
PloT
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:34 am

.....
...............
...............
SETOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
ugh, i mean welcome back
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:50 pm

*puts away plans to turn Vortex into Frotex*

Hai Setobabeh!

_______________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Luka
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:03 pm

PICK ANOTHER NEW MOD NOW!

Oh, and, I'm STILL not finished with my base sheet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
devonsakamorai
Member



PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:09 pm

oooh oooh ooo pick me pick me!
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Aww I am sad

Sad Comeeee back!
& get well brotha. :3

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:06 am

devonsakamorai wrote:
NO!!!!! I was going to replace you as LEADER! NOW I must retreat!

Nah I kid homie. Welcome back sir.

haha thank-you, sir.

plot137 wrote:
.....
...............
...............
SETOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
ugh, i mean welcome back

hahaha thanks xD

Afrolicious wrote:
*puts away plans to turn Vortex into Frotex*

Hai Setobabeh!

I thought that said Fortex and I thought you were Fortex o.o and I was going to say "thanks, Fortex". That could have been awkward.

Luka wrote:
PICK ANOTHER NEW MOD NOW!

Oh, and, I'm STILL not finished with my base sheet! Very Happy

huh? I told MJ to pick a new Mod when I left? Don't tell me there isn't another Mod already? Guh do I have to do everything around here -_-

Mistah_Jayden wrote:
Aww I am sad

Sad Comeeee back!
& get well brotha. :3

Thanks, bromosexual and I'm almost better now.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
Luka
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:17 am

Seto Stevce wrote:
huh? I told MJ to pick a new Mod when I left? Don't tell me there isn't another Mod already? Guh do I have to do everything around here -_-

I meeaann, he's been pretty busy. Look at these pretty new emoticons Ew
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:33 am

Everyone is Inactive. I can't pick a new mod if the people chosen aren't even around -_-

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
Luka
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:54 am

Not tryna self-promote or anything, but I'm pretty consistently active 'round here....
JUST SAIYAN.

See it's even funnier cos we're in a DBZ-themed forum.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:42 am

Luka wrote:
Not tryna self-promote or anything, but I'm pretty consistently active 'round here....
JUST SAIYAN.

See it's even funnier cos we're in a DBZ-themed forum.

It's even funnier because- do U base sheet Kill with Fire


Any welcome back Seto Mudkips
Back to top Go down
Skull
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Welcome back Sir Seto Stevce Happy light
Back to top Go down
devonsakamorai
Member



PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:10 pm

What do you mean I am ALWAYS ACTIVE, ALWAYS.

btw I'll be gone for another week. Its cool right? right"?
Anyway I'm always active
Back to top Go down
Luka
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Kane wrote:
It's even funnier because- do U base sheet Kill with Fire

Uuuhhhhhhhh. *ignored*

Anyway... Seto, when do we get to see some more secksy sprites from you?
Back to top Go down
Kane
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Luka wrote:
Kane wrote:
It's even funnier because- do U base sheet Kill with Fire

Uuuhhhhhhhh. *ignored*

Anyway... Seto, when do we get to see some more secksy sprites from you?

Well that's just rude, just because you want the mod position however older members have been here and they still haven't been rewarded with anything, though activeness is one thing, being blant and rude is just offensive to people's sensitive side.

Good day, sir!
Back to top Go down
Luka
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Kane wrote:
Luka wrote:
Kane wrote:
It's even funnier because- do U base sheet Kill with Fire

Uuuhhhhhhhh. *ignored*

Anyway... Seto, when do we get to see some more secksy sprites from you?

Well that's just rude, just because you want the mod position however older members have been here and they still haven't been rewarded with anything, though activeness is one thing, being blant and rude is just offensive to people's sensitive side.

Good day, sir!

Maybe you didn't hear me the first time, I said *ignored*, and now I've already given into your tactic of not making me ignore you, therefor I have been duped. GOOD DAY SIR.

Naw but, you were rude first with your little "NO U" emoticon and whatever you had to say about my base sheet. If ya got problems, PM me cos it don't need to be here bud.
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Oh cmon guys, I put the emoticons for fun, if ya are going to start using it for trolling and pissing others off I'ma take it off. :/
As for the whole mod thing, no one is active enough seeing as half the forum's dragonball icon remains gray. x.x It's why I haven't chosen anyone. Afro, Kris and Alex seem to have handled themselves pretty well. If they need an extra person then, we'll pick someone right there but neither of them really care so meh.

Annnnd this is the wrong topic to talk about this xD.

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
Kane
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 pm

I was joking and trying to be happy, I meant to say you should work on your base sheet >.>

Might as well go around being mister serious since all people want is positions
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:27 am

EVERYBODY'S BEEN PROMOTED AND EVERYBODY'S AN ADMIN! Lululu

WRONG!

I'm back bitches, and y'all will play nice, or I will make y'all play nice. Read the nametag, you're in my world now, bitches.

Hrmm new sprites eh? Probably when I get my rustyass out of rust bucket land where the rust has consumed my pixelated soul.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
Ryurat
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 pm

I love you, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:
EVERYBODY'S BEEN PROMOTED AND EVERYBODY'S AN ADMIN! Lululu

WRONG!

I'm back bitches, and y'all will play nice, or I will make y'all play nice. Read the nametag, you're in my world now, bitches.

Hrmm new sprites eh? Probably when I get my rustyass out of rust bucket land where the rust has consumed my pixelated soul.

Someone had a damn amazing vacation You Perv

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Mistah_Jayden wrote:
Seto Stevce wrote:
EVERYBODY'S BEEN PROMOTED AND EVERYBODY'S AN ADMIN! Lululu

WRONG!

I'm back bitches, and y'all will play nice, or I will make y'all play nice. Read the nametag, you're in my world now, bitches.

Hrmm new sprites eh? Probably when I get my rustyass out of rust bucket land where the rust has consumed my pixelated soul.

Someone had a damn amazing vacation You Perv
Bow chicka wow wow. *seductive dance*

_______________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Strife
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:28 am

Glad to see you back, now that spriting thing you do and continue that vortex contest.
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Welcome back you flaming hunk of man-juices.

Herp Smile

_______________________

Thank you Seph for the most amazing signature.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Why hello there Cool

_______________________

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Ryu
Member



PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:44 pm

*kick down door*

*gets on floor*

*everybody walks dinosaur*
Back to top Go down
Sparkage
Newbie
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:20 am

Oi mate, guess who (:
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Good to see you back seto, I just came back too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *kicks down door*   

Back to top Go down
 

*kicks down door*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» 2"Burrell Smokebox tube / smokebox door ring
» 87 caprice 2 door boxy.
» 79 Impala 4-door on ISSF
» Bunny Door Knob Cover - crochet
» 84 caprice 2 door

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-