DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Azael

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clarity

PostSubject: Azael   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Name: Azael
Alias/Nickname: Azael
Month and Day of Birth: …
Place of Birth: Otherworld
Race: Angelic [Cherub]
Home Planet: Otherworld

----------------------------------

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality:
Azael tries to do good, but tends to mess things up a lot since she has no real understanding of good and evil. She can fake it well if she needs to (lie, exaggerate, make excuses). After all, she’s been in Otherworld for hundreds of years before they finally realized her lack of understanding of what’s good. And once she believes something, she is determined to hold onto that truth, no matter what. That’s what also got herself in trouble, when she finally thought she did understand the concept and was wrong…she was determined that she was right until finally being cast out to learn it again. She is stubborn and strong willed at time, can be kind, or very confused at times. She is eager to learn something she wants to, and difficult to de-learn something when she learns something wrong.

Weaknesses:
Alignment confusion: Azael really doesn’t understand the concept of good and evil. She is lost in the world of alignment and is trying to understand. This confusion can cause major problems for her in battle, in arguments, and even possibly in being corrupted.
Mortal Naivity: Because she has lived in Otherworld her entire existence, she has no understanding of the ways of mortals on Earth. She only knows them by their spirit form when they die, not their living forms. So, she knows nothing about their laws, their needs…why people do what they do. Despite how long she’s existed, she is very naive in knowing anything about Earth. She barely above the experience of a child.
Earthly Needs: After being cast down to Earth, Azael is going to have needs she’s never had before on Otherworld. She will need to eat, drink, and rest…things she will have trouble being able to concept. On Otherworld, Angels do not have such needs. But on Earth without having Otherworld’s energy enveloping her at all times, this is something she will need to do in order to revitalize her energy in this world.

Strengths: List three.
Azael’s power comes from Otherworld, so her power is holy and pure (even if she isn’t). Because of that, is could do more damage vs. evil (especially demon kind).
Being created from Otherworld, Azael is not effected by the temperatures of extreme cold or heat. It could be 100deg or -100deg, and it wouldn’t affect her.
Also because she is Angelic, she does not need to breathe like normal mortals. She cannot drowned from being underwater too long, or die from being in the vacuum of space.

Physical Appearance:
Azael has blond flowing hair that can almost float unnaturally as if gravity itself does not work against her. She has a flowing white silken outfit and has no shoes (she does not need them). Her eye color is such a bright light blue that they practically glow (actually they do when she’s angry or highly emotional). She has fair skin…any lighter and it could be considered pale. Despite all that, because she is a fallen angel, instead of white wings her wings have been charred black. This is to signify to those around her that her time here is basically a punishment, not a reward. It is also a constant reminder to her, as well. They were originally pure white. They will not be white again until she can find what it is she is lacking as an angel without being corrupted…if possible. When she rises into the air, it’s difficult to tell if it’s from her wings or simply she can naturally do so since her wings rarely flap…after all, she is a spiritual essence.

Attire: She wears a white silken flowing dress of some sort, which looks almost like it came from the roman times. She wears no shoes for she does not need them. The material of the dress is unknown. The feel of it is…heavenly (no pun intended). It came from no animal on Earth. It does not wear away like normal clothing. If damaged from a fight, eventually it will self-mend over a short period of time. It does not become water-logged from water weight, either.

Picture: …

Ki Color: Pure white
Technique List:
Reformation: (advanced) She is not exactly a physical mortal, more like a spiritual creature. When she is wounded, it’ll leave marks but with no blood. With major wound, parts of her will actually start to disperse like little energy crystals. The reformation technique allows her to slowly reform back together over some time…or ‘heal’ in a sense.
Zanzoken (Combat teleportation): Azael can perform a short term form of materialization. This kind of phase manipulation can be used in combat to gain an additional element of surprise against an opponent. Maximum range 30 meters (roughly 95').

Power Level: 15000

Racial Abilities:
[Special Ability - Immortality] Arch Angels gain the ability to regenerate from any wound. They cannot be killed under any sort of conceivable circumstances. However, their defenses are softened and malleable, meaning that they can be blown apart into air almost easily. Fortunately, this doesn't cost any energy and only very little time.

Transformations:
Transformations: Transformations are Permanent.
Cherub - x2.5 - Requires 6000 PL
Seraph - x3.5 - Requires 20000 PL
Archangel - x5 - Requires 100000 PL
If pure Angel, gain Special Ability "Immortality"
Race becomes "Archangel"

Weapons:
Azael can use a staff and also a bow, which she seems to materialize from nothing. The arrows that come from them are pure light that she creates from her ki. The weapons she seems to materialize from nothing. The rod is used more than the bow, usually. The staff is not a normal material and cannot break from another weapon (unless that weapon is something special). If something does manage to break it, it can reform back together over time. Because they were created from Otherworld and are bound to her, she can sense them if they get separated from her.
Equipment:
Weapons, clothing. That’s basically all she was given then cast to Earth. She has literally nothing else, for start.
Biography:
Azael has always served Otherworld, under the law of the supreme Kai, serving King Yama. She thought she was doing her job well, yet somehow everything she did seemed to be twisted and done wrong in the end. She was forced to come before King Yama to find out why this was happening. The conclusion that was made was that Azael did not truly understand what was right and wrong, good and bad. Because of this misunderstanding, King Yama went to King Kai to come up with a solution. She was forced to see King Kai, herself. He told her that this was a horrible tragedy that had to be rectified. How can a Angel remain an angel without truly understanding the concept of good or evil. She had to learn the difference and then try to be at the level of goodness of all the other angels. Until that time, she would be banished to Earth, serving her time as a fallen angel. She must perform good and learn what good truly is before they could ever consider allowing her to return to her duties as an angel. But he warned her. On Earth, she would be tempted by evil. She must not allow herself to be influenced by evil on her quest. She must do all she can to remain good. For if she fails, she may never have the chance to be accepted in Otherworld under the service of him again. It was a terrible blow for Azael, but she swore she would do all she could to learn the true difference and try to be the angel she was created to be.

Other:
Because she was cast out of Otherworld, she is basically banned from traveling back to where she lived. Normally being an angel, besides whatever world she is on she could normally also materialize there. But due to her ban, she cannot. Other special reasons may allow her to go there, but she cannot willingly go there through her normal means. And if she does get there, she will probably be eventually booted back out again.

Last edited by clarity on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:33 am

Swap materialization out with another Technique... I don't like it. That's instant transmission on roids.

Onis Edit: But not really, Phanny. It's a weaker version of instant transmission. The only way that analogy works is by saying that it's the shrunken manhood of instant transmission of a man on roids.

Phanny Edit: Lol, yeah, didn't think that one through. It is in fact a shortened version, but regardless, I don't know if Rez wants people running around with an instant transmission like technique. Love how we're having a conversation through edits.

Last edited by PhantomAForce on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clarity

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:57 am

Well...that's not really true. Instant Transmission let him teleport anywhere, including Otherworld and even to the Supreme Kai's world, that supposedly no one could reach.

All I'm asking is to teleport on the planet. So, mine is technically a 'neutered' version of instant transmission, which is totally opposite.

What if I also placed down in the description that it can't be used as a fighting technique (which is also something they used instant transmission for, and I have no intention on doing) ??

It would have been a lot easier to pick a technique if you had a list of options to pick from, like they do on the pfsim.com site. But your site leaves it an open slate with no ideas to what I can and can't do. So, I guessed and put down what I'd like to use.
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:08 am

clarity wrote:
Well...that's not really true. Instant Transmission let him teleport anywhere, including Otherworld and even to the Supreme Kai's world, that supposedly no one could reach.

All I'm asking is to teleport on the planet. So, mine is technically a 'neutered' version of instant transmission, which is totally opposite.

What if I also placed down in the description that it can't be used as a fighting technique (which is also something they used instant transmission for, and I have no intention on doing) ??

It would have been a lot easier to pick a technique if you had a list of options to pick from, like they do on the pfsim.com site. But your site leaves it an open slate with no ideas to what I can and can't do. So, I guessed and put down what I'd like to use.

Well, the problem with that is that the technique would be useless since there isn't a planet limitation. I'd recommend swapping it for Zanzoken (Combat teleportation) or a completely different technique.
Back to top Go down
clarity

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:29 am

Uh...but I just said there 'is' a planet limitation. I 'cannot' teleport to another planet. I can only teleport around the one I'm on. I can't travel galaxies or universes with this technique. It's very limited.

Am I not saying this correctly? There seems to be a miscommunication, somehow...

So, what's combat teleportation? Isn't that using teleportation to attack other people (like Goku does)? If anything, I thought such a technique would be more powerful (and far easier to abuse), than what I'm asking for.
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:38 am

clarity wrote:
Uh...but I just said there 'is' a planet limitation. I 'cannot' teleport to another planet. I can only teleport around the one I'm on. I can't travel galaxies or universes with this technique. It's very limited.

Am I not saying this correctly? There seems to be a miscommunication, somehow...

So, what's combat teleportation? Isn't that using teleportation to attack other people (like Goku does)? If anything, I thought such a technique would be more powerful (and far easier to abuse), than what I'm asking for.

loooolll. I was referring to the RPG not having planet limitations. For the sake of activity, we have removed that boundary. It means you can be on a topic on earth and on pluto at the same time.

Combat teleportation is an instant transmission that is used in battle. It has a range though, you can't teleport across the map or anything. This is usually determined by the members. As long as you use common sense while doing it, you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
clarity

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:56 am

Heh...okay. Yeah, I guess I'm a little confused on the RPG thing. I'll probably understand that better once I actually start playing.

Okay, well...the one you're offering me actually sounds like a better option anyway. So, that's fine. If that's what you'd rather give me, then I'll take that one. Just let me know the approximate range on this one, so I don't accidentally over extend it by mistake during game play. I don't want to screw up on any rules, if I can avoid it. Hee

I'm assuming we're talking about the same kind of blinking that Goku performs during battle, right? So, if that's true I'm guessing it's about a 1 mile radius. That allows him to be waaay up in the air battling, and then pop down on the ground to blast up in the air at his enemy (kind of like what he did with Cell). Does that sound right to you?

I'll re-edit that on my character sheet. Thanks. Just let me know the range (I'll also add that on once you give it to me, so I don't forget).

Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Well, the max range is much less than 1 mile. In the anime, I'd say goku used his combat teleportation to move 200 meters, but it was much exaggerated.

But, for us, its much shortened. Used in the spur of the moment, I'd say a max of 30 meters. BUT, at the same time, its determined by the members. You just can't avoid every single attack that your opponent throws at you. This is where the commons sense part comes into play.
Back to top Go down
clarity

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:07 am

Oh, that's fine. I don't expect to avoid every attack. I just want to be able to have a decent enough range to have room to move around him. I want to fight the guy, not make love to him. Hee

I don't know....I think their battles in the sky was much higher than that. But, then he didn't use his ability for just battle. His teleportation was used everywhere. If you separate the two, maybe the range wouldn't be as far. So, that's approx. 90ish feet, right? Just so I know.

Now, if my character gets up enough in experience, is it possible later on for me to pick up the ability I originally wanted? Or is this like some pet-peave technique that no mod wants anyone to have, for some reason? Because I really would like to gain this ability in the future, or atleast maybe extend the present ability I'm taking to make it a longer range in the future.

Either way, I'll put the range down on my character sheet. Let me know if it's approved after that. Oh, and I'm obviously rather new to this game. Is there a certain way newbs start out in this game, maybe to get more acquainted with some of the other characters out there (without instantly killing me, hopefully). I'm sure everyone by now is probably way higher than me, here. Crosseyehappy

Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:15 pm

clarity wrote:

Either way, I'll put the range down on my character sheet. Let me know if it's approved after that. Oh, and I'm obviously rather new to this game. Is there a certain way newbs start out in this game, maybe to get more acquainted with some of the other characters out there (without instantly killing me, hopefully). I'm sure everyone by now is probably way higher than me, here. Crosseyehappy
Actually there are a lot of us who are still at 100 PL xD
And other than that, you can still join threads with those who are stronger than you. Not everything has to be a battle. You can have an eventful encounter with someone that isn't trying to kill you.

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
clarity

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Heh....good, I would like that. Very Happy

(waaahh...I still haven't been accepted, yet.)
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:01 am

Sorry, I'm stupid. Was sure I accepted this.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
clarity

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 am

Yay, I was accepted! (Happy dance!)
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Azael   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:37 am

She told me to say she is done with this RPG. At least for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azael   

Back to top Go down

Azael

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Shadow of the Dragon :: RPG Info :: Accepted Characters-