DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nighttime in the Sahara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorezno

PostSubject: Nighttime in the Sahara   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:23 pm

It was nighttime in the Sahara desert, a frigid gale roaring across the massive strip that went for hundreds upon hundreds of miles. Standing in the dead center of it all was Alex Calibur, locked away in his armor from head to toe to protect him from the gushing sands. If one could see throug his tinted visor, they would see that he had an incredibly livid expression on his face.

"Goddamn desert," groaned Alex, "what the hell possessed me to come here in the first place?"

Alex despised the desert, for the desert reminded him of his fear of scorpions. However, since it was wintertime the desert winds were exceptionally tundric. This made him feel quite as ease, for the temperatures were cold enough for his ice powers to take fruition and flight. But he felt quite lonely here in the desert for some reason. He was always used to his own company, but these days he felt strange, like having someone there along with him wouldn't hurt anything.

Words - 170
Total - 170
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Shlllkkk

Haishin withdrew his blade from his last victim, a criminal with a heavy bounty on his head who just happened to be all the way in the middle of the Sahara dessert. He grabbed a piece of cloth from on of his many pockets on his shadowy armor set and wiped the blood from his blade before dismissing his weapons. Throwing his hood over his head, He quickly escaped to the shadows before the criminal’s guards showed up and camp was quickly thrown into panic.

Haishin easily was unnoticed as he exited the camp, the panic ensued chaos allowing for a sound escape. The air was frigid, and even with all the armor Haishin was wearing he was still freezing his ass off. In the distance, he saw a shadow of a figure. ‘He may have a capsule or two of transport.’ Haishin thought to himself as he started towards the man.

WC: 153
Total WC: 323
Back to top Go down
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:49 pm

WOOSH

It has been a few days since that Demon had attacked Michael, Avalanche and Haishin. The day still haunted his mind, as it was his first near death experience. Even though the trio had defeated the Demon, the ruins seemed cursed and it left Michael more observant, but that was in the past, we're not focusing on the past. Michael walked casually walked trough the Sahara Villiages, the people amused him; their activeness, ambition and sheer will-power to keep working reminded him of his Mother. As he neared closer to his desired location, he heard screaming coming a fort in front of him, and he noticed a strange hooded man slipping out of all of it, he wore the same attire as Haishin, and if it was Haishin, he was probably doing a contract.

Michael decided to leave things be and continue to his location. Alex probably forgot, but he told Michael to meet him here for something "special". He was cold as hell, his balls were literally freezing, after a few more minutes of walking he came to an abrupt stop.

"Alex?"

WC: 186

Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 pm

OOC: Leo, you damned baka, you post your word count and the total, like so:

Alex’s senses in the cold were at their finest, being able to pick up life even when the freezing temperatures would normally hinder them otherwise. He could sense a familiar power level, probably one that he encountered a while back. It seemed a bit stronger than the last time, so he could work with it. The other, on the other hand was new and somewhat familiar. It reminded him of himself in a way…so to speak.

As the more familiar of the powers came to him, it revealed to be Michael. He was surprised, he hadn’t seen him since Alex reduced Quemon to Swiss cheese. He would have to definitely train with him sometime that was NOT in the desert. When Michael said his name, Alex approached him and patted his his shoulder.

“Michael, its good to see you again,” the Arctic gunman smiled, “Its been a few days since that incident,“ Alex then grumbled for a moment, saying the following sentence under his breath, “I hate having to mention it so many times now. But anyways, Michael, it looks like you gained some strength since last we met,” As the other power approached him, Alex cocked his head, “Whose this guy supposed to be? A friend of yours, I assume?”

WC: 211
Total WC: 712
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Haishin noticed the incoming man as the one who helped him defeat the demon not to long ago, if you can even call that defeating. ‘Shit.’ He thought. ‘This man must be very skilled if he was able to sense me without my soul weapons drawn. My power level must be barely above that of regular humans. Better not get on this one’s bad side.’

As he grew nearer, his father’s armor set would come in much more clearly. Its base color is a dark blue purple, with a grey outline. The gloves had skulls on its hand-plate. The chest plate of the armor set has a skull on crossbones on its chest, similar to that of the general pirate’s emblem, but the skull on this piece has a much more diamond – like shape. The shoulder pads have 3 spikes pointed upwards on them, all around 4 to 5 inches and curve inwards on their tips. His belt buckle is also a skull, resembling that of the one of his chest. He was wearing a purple hooded cape in this attire, matching the armor set.

“Not exactly…” Haishin started to the man who had directed the question to Michael. “Our meet was on the battlefield, against a being of the other world. The dark other world. We were simply two men fighting against a common enemy.” Koku Finished.

WC: 228
Total WC: 940
Back to top Go down
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:03 pm

"Nice to see you too Alex, it's been to long" Michael responded, "don't keep reminding yourself of what you did to Quemon, it's in the past."

Surprisingly, Michael was in a whole new attire, but like everyone of his earlier attires, it had a black and yellow color scheme. He wore a black gi with a gold lining. His gloves had thunderbolts on the palm. His pants had the finest material, it was black of course, with gold lining. He wore black mountain boots with purple shoe - strings. On the back of the hoodie, he had a gold Kanji symbol which represented the Lion.

"Nice to see you again stranger, thanks for saving me from that demon." Michael then turned his gaze back to Alex, "You wanted to meet me here Alex? But first - I'm surprised you didn't tell me to meet you in some random iceberg."

WC: 149
TWC: 1089
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Alex approached Michael and pimp slapped him across the face. He hasn't even so much as talked with Michael over the phone. What kind of leprosy did Michael have to be thinking that Alex would arrange a meeting for here? I mean, think about it - an ice manipulator arranging for a meeting in the middle of the desert. He felt that Michael needed to get pimp slapped for considering it.

"Dumbass! I haven't spoken to you since the first time we met. And even if I did, I would never arrange a meeting here - I hate the damn desert," snapped Alex, "You need to lay off those magic mushrooms - they're not really magical but they're still. And wear some real clothes - I may wear my armor but its because its required of me to do so. But anyways, I found myself around these parts for some odd reason. I think Fate had something to do with our meeting, I guess."

WC: 164
TWC: 1153
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Koku scoffed at the man’s outfit. “What bitter taste of elegance!” He laughed. Watching the man pimp slap the strangely dressed man brought a smirk to Haishin’s face. ‘What strange people these two are to just wander off into the dessert. Many deaths occur from travelers getting lost in these parts, especially with the nearby bandit camp. Those deaths should lower in number, soon though, being that Haishin had just assassinated their boss. Still.”

The sound of a moving vehicle could be heard in the distance. It made a droning sound, like that of a motorcycle. The noise grew louder, as it was getting closer and suddenly, a headlight could be seen in the distance. The vehicles looked like that of a snowmobile, but modified to race throw sound instead. Haishin recognized the emblem on the vehicles, even from a distance. It was a patrol crew from the bandit camp he had just paid a visit too, probably out searching for anyone suspicious. They had spotted the trio and raced their way. As they neared, you could distinguish their numbers. There were only 2 vehicles, each with one rider.

Haishin looked back at the riders and back to the other two. ‘Excuse me a moment, seems I have some friends who came uninvited.” He held up his right hand as if he were holding a gun. Suddenly a black pistol formed into his hand out of thin air and gave off a black smoke as it hardened.

BANG! BANG!

Haishin fired to shots, both hitting their marks of the bandits. They fell of the vehicles, which flipped in a variety of ways. The two men were dead as they lay unmoving on the sand. Haishin dismissed his weapon and looked back to the two. “Now where were we?” he asked.

WC: 300
Total WC: 1453
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:03 am

When Haishin looked back at the two, he would find the barrel of Alex's gun aimed right at his mouth, so close to where he could lick the edge of the barrel. Alex was not a fan of people killing people, he never was. However, when it comes to taking life he had to be certain that their crimes would fit such as cruel consequence.

Alex has committed sins on the battlefield that he would be warranted for death himself. But unless they had absolute certainty, then they could not take his life. Quemon was an exception to this case. Alex had certainty of his crimes, had witnesses and survivors, and had even watched as he commited those acts against humanity over something so petty. Alex had taken care of him personally, and the second that Quemon were to do something that he didn't like then Quemon would be gone for good.

But now it was this man's turn - Alex saw Haishin use his powers to kill two people who he felt did not deserve to die, which means that the Arctic Gunman now had warrant to take Haishin's life. if Haishin was honest and provided what was necessary of him of certainty, then Alex would set aside his gun. Otherwise the Noblesse would not live a second longer than he would have to.

"We're at the part where you are explaining yourself before I turn you into a margarita," Alex said with a furrowed brow, "What have those two men done to warrant such a merciless death? Did they do something that you have seen or have solid proof that they have done that would sentence them so? When it comes to murder, you have to be certain of their sins, just as I am now certain of yours. Any skepticism, and you'll become a glacier in this desert."

Words - 311
Total - 1764
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Koku turned and was not very surprised to see a gun in his face. He glanced over the gun, very intrigued that this man had a weapon similar to his. While staring at the barrel, Koku was nearly confused at the man’s question. Then, he understood. He chuckled a bit. Then chuckled some more. The chuckling became a droning laughter. The droning laughter soon turned into a roaring fit. The Roaring fit turned into maniac laughter.

His fit calmed down and he look the arctic gunman in the eye . . . helmet . . . thing. “Seems I slightly misjudged your character. Quick to action I see, little to no hesitation. If you must know, my line of work revolves around much bloodshed. The missions are handpicked by me as well as the pay.” Koku pointed to the two bodies of the bandits who were at the moment lying on the ground, dead. “Those two work for “Lord” Koku scoffed “Harubashi, the bandit king and drug lord of these parts. If you don’t count the murders of thousands of people around this area to be a sin, shoot me now.” The Noblesse finished.

WC: 194
Total WC: 1958
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm

"I'm not familiar with this new lord of yours, but I feel that I can relate to you. My agency sent me and my squad to eliminate the previous drug lord a couple years back. Pulled the trigger myself in case you haven't noticed," Alex sighed and lowered his weapon, "If you didn't have powers, I wouldn't have acted as I would have. I just have a very low tolerance policy when it comes to people with powers killing those who don't have any. I will not apologize, but I will not shoot you for as long as you're able to explain yourself."

"Now, I know you're not human - your energy level is a wee bit distorted for it. Plus I sensed two energies coming from you at the same time when you materialized your gun. That is only the case of a select few races that have a spiritual connection with their weapon. Are you perhaps a Shinigami? A Noblesse? A Konatsian?"

Words - 162
Total - 2120
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 am

Koky’s face went serious for a second, and then returned to its teenage bored look. “The second one.” He said. “Judging by your knowledge of our race, you’re either Military or U.N.I.O.N. I certainly hope you’re not the second. If you were, we would have to be enemies. I’m sure neither of us want that.” Koku said.

Koku looked at Alex’s side, examining the gun. “A fine weapon you have there. Where was it made? What’s it made out of? What kind of bullets does it fire? What Caliber is it? Can only you use it? What kind of round does it fire? How many yards is it accurate up to? Does it require a lot of cleaning? How old is it?” By the time koku had finished his onslaught of questions, he was already squatting down and very closely examining the pistol grip rifle.

WC: 145
Total WC: 2265
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:48 am

"I'm military and Central Intelligence Agency, so you can relax yourself a bit," Alex chuckled a bit as Haishin drilled him for questions, "Well, one question at a time, kid - I have a ticker for trying to keep up. All right, lets get started."

"This is a Taurus Circuit Judge .45 calibur, personally modified myself - had it for a few years. Its fit with a pistol grip and a sawed-off barrel for portability while still retaining power. I also replaced all the metal here with a high-grade tungsten carbonate that allows it to survive extreme temperatures from -30 degrees celsius to 300 degrees celsius. I don't fire real bullets out of this gun because I don't have to - I fire high-velocity energy rounds from here instead. It doesn't require much cleaning, only once a month, but its very easy to do so. With my rounds, I'm accurate up to 500 yards for one of my basic energy rounds. My best rounds are dead-on from a mile away. It's been tricked out with an Archangel Kit for comfort and style."

As he chatted on about guns, since that's what gunmen do - they talk about guns, he twirled his gun and used examinations and hand movements. Once he was done talking, he twirled it like a badass gunslinger and slipped it into its holster.

"Any questions? Oh, and you can't hold the gun - its mine, you can't have it," snapped Alex leeringly.

Words - 245
Total - 2710
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Koku Smiled. “I wouldn’t want it anyway.” He summoned his own gun. “I like mine. They have served me well. They’ve got a crazy firepower, and its caliber is based off the size of the Ki bullet I use in it. Their bullets are apparently similar to how yours works. They’re accuracy is also based on the size of the bullet, the larger I make the caliber, the longer range that its accurate.” Said Koku, aiming down the sight of his gun at a nearby rocky pillar. “They also have very nice piercing effect.” He drew out his other one from thin air and also aimed it at the pillar. “Piercing Shadow Barrage!” he said, shooting 4 rounds from his gun. They hit the pillar and cut it at its base, causing it to fall lopsided. “Very nice piercing capabilities.”

WC: 140
Total WC: 2850
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:12 pm

"To be honest, the piercing capabilities on those shots you fired are lackluster at best. It seems that its like my scattershot rounds - they cover a wider range but they lose a lot of power in the process, god's way of compensating. And that pillar was a paltry 30 yards away, hardly proves your point. Lets try something with a bit more distance than that."

Alex drew his gun and then motioned to a rocky pillar that was far off into the distance, approximately about 600 yards away, almost six times the length of a footbal field. Once could barely see it with the naked eye, but to gunslingers like Alex and Haishin, they could see it as clear as day.

"Ice - 7."

The icy round fired off into the distance, and struck home on the pillar. In an instant, the entire pillar froze over and exploded outwards into rubble. They could see the dust kick up in the distance, the cold air hanging it upwards for all to see.

"That was an explosive round - just as fast as my velocity rounds but instead it exchanges piercing capabilities for on-contact detonation. When it comes down to the dakka, explosive rounds will never do you wrong."

Words - 200
Total - 3050
Back to top Go down
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Watching in the shadows was Michael, he was highly impressed. It was like those old "Wild, Wild West" movies he used to watch when he was a kid, and even then he found those things intriguing. He watched as both of them shot their guns, but with every try, Alex seemed to outshine Haishin. His face still stung from the pimp-smack that Alex had given him, and he was surprised at how he wasn't knocked completely the fuck out. He was a few meters away from two, leaning on the side of a rocky structure, trough the darkness his bright eyes shone trough.

"When are you two gonna stop showing off, huh?" Michael muttered.

WC - 114
TWC - 3164
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Koku examined Alex carefully as he shot the bullet. Even though it was just a few milliseconds, Haishin was able to accurately see the Ki being placed into the gun, how the bullet was formed when it was shot, and the exact moment that it exploded. The Noblesse played it back several times in his head. Then, he imagined himself doing it. He thought of how he would compress the bullet of Ki until it was ready to burst. He thought of how the bullet would like fired and how it would react when it would hit something. Then he thought of a name for this ability. Alex had called it “Ice 7.” The noblesse pondered it. Then he thought of a name.

The man who fought the demon along side Koku asked something. Koku’s response was the barrel of his gun, aimed at Michael. A true gunman, however, would notice that it was not pointed at the man, but to the side of him. Haishin’s gun resonated a purplish blue color then slowly turned maroon. The Noblesse formed a bullet inside of the weapon at a larger caliber than what his piercing shadow barrage fire. He condensed the energy, ready to explode on impact. The Noblesse had a bit of trouble pumping enough energy into it, but soon he saturated the bullet with enough Ki. Haishin aimed for a pillar not too far away, perhaps 350 yards to 400 yards. He had a bit of trouble aiming since he was also concentrating on the ki inside the black pistol. Finally, He pulled the trigger and the amount of recoil sent the gun over Koku’s head. The bullet sped past the saiyan hybrid; its course was the pillar. It struck it and buried itself into the rock, but did not explode.

Koku, however, still seemed like he was concentrating on something. He had his breath held and had closed his eyes. He exhaled, and raised his hand. Casually, he snapped his fingers.

BOOM!....WOOSH!

As soon as he did the bullet inside the pillar exploded with a maroon Ki that enveloped the rock. It took a second, but then exploded causing the pillar to explode. The pillar fell, but still didn’t do as much damage as Alex’s bullet did. That was to be expected, though. Haishin hadn’t had the training or the power that the ex-military human had. “Ice 7, huh?” He said aloud. “How about this being called ‘Chaos Bullet.” He nearly proclaimed, happy he was able to pull off the technique by just observing someone else do it. He dismissed his gun and looked over to Alex. He had a smirk on his face; a very proud smirk. “How was that?” he asked.

WC: 454 - 450
Total WC: 3168

Technique Learned!

[Name] - Chaos Bullet
[Technique Type] - Advanced
[Description] - An explosive round made with a shadowy Ki. The user can also delay the explosion, even after it hits its target.

Last edited by PhantomAForce on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 am

The Arctic Gunman was very impressed with Haishin's performance. The Noblesse was able to recreate the Ice - 7, but added his own flair to it. Not only did it have a lag time after when it struck the opponent but also that it was made of a dark elemental energy, maybe shadow energy. But then again, he could be wrong and that he might be off his rocker. But that was only if he was on drugs, which he was not of course. He would never touch that shit.

Alex began to clap for the Noblesse, "Well done, kid. Not many could recreate my rounds like that off the fly. You must've had some very intense training to be able to make your energy and mentality so flexible like that," He then turned to Michael, "Sorry about that, we just got lost in the moment. Its a gunner thing, of course...Say, is there anything you would like to learn from me? I may be a gunner, but it doesn't mean I have to be the only one."

Words - 178
Total - 3346
Back to top Go down
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:00 am

"Pretty impressive, stranger." Michael said as he began to walk out of the shadows. Though there was something quite different about him. He wore a stylish black an yellow overcoat, and on his left arm he had some type of strange mechanism, which had a silverish-white color, and a large yellow circle in the middle of it. Underneath those were bandages which were wrapped around Michael's wrists lightly, as they seemed to be coming off. He wore two finger-less yellow and white gloves, and baggy black pants held up wit a brown belt. He had white and yellow boots on, which looked similar to the original Saiyan design. He stared at the mechanism on his arm, probably that stung he felt from Alex didn't just hurt, it did something to him.

"Sure," Michael replied instantly, not fazed at Haishin's action at all, "what is this thing on my arm, and why did I get the attire change all of a sudden?"

WC - 161
TWC - 3507

Last edited by Leonardo on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:23 pm

OOC: I don't feel like continuing further with this topic, since Leo's post kinda ruined it right there.

We each get 1200 PL.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime in the Sahara   

Back to top Go down

Nighttime in the Sahara

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1