DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorezno

PostSubject: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Alex Calibur was walking across the glacial icelands of the country he was in, taking in the nature and the cold air. He was about thirty miles northwest of North City and he felt it relevant that the Arctic Gunman would make sure not to go farther than fifty. The patch of ice he was in was space out from the rest of the icelands, which was either covered in trees, mountainlands or water. This was pure unadultered snow. As nice as it was, he was used to Pluto's icy magnificence. Consider that he himself was an ice manipulator, the arctic temperatures were the only life he wanted to live and it was one of two lives he loved. He planned on being smothered to death by the ice if he had his way.

As he walked, he sensed an energy that was nearby, the energy of a super. Now, all supers have a link to the world that allows them to sense the life force of others. And the higher the power, the more the lesser ones attract to it. He didn’t know who it was, but he had to be careful out there if he wants to live.

Word Count - 200
Total - 200
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Uuod wasn't really sure what the gnawing feeling he felt in his head, as he hovered above the icy waters in a hammock of hard water, but it felt as though it was drawing him towards something, or someone. He jumped from where he was, and went toward the source of the feeling, he needed to know why he had the feeling, usually he only had it near his old master and friends. He swiftly ran through the icy wasteland, chilling him to the bone, and suddenly he skidded to a halt, as he found the source, a man stood with armor on, it seemed strange to Uuod, he felt as though the man was strangely similar to him. He stood, and waited for the man to speak, as he didn't feel as though he should embrace the man, unknowing if he was an enemy, and placed his hand on his katana at his side.

Word Count - 155
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Alex watched as this wolfman put his hand to his katana that was to his waist. Right then his instincts hand his hand go right for his gun, but he stopped just a feather's width from the handle of his TCJ Modified. Through his helmet, he eyed Uuod carefully, concentrating on his movements more than anything else. And then he spoke:

"Careful, wolf man, I wouldn't draw your katana blade if I were you," Alex warned as his hand inched ever so closely to his holster, "I honestly don't want to have to quickdraw on a stranger, but if I have to protect myself then I will not think twice."

Words - 110
Total = 465
Back to top Go down
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Uuod simply stared at the stranger, he pushed the katana back into the sheath, and grumbled,"Ahhh, make no mistake, I had no intentions to attack, I just thought I may need to protect myself, understand ?", he said to the young man, a solemn look on his face.

He stepped closer to the stranger and began again,"Who exactly are you ?", he asked, and followed up,"and why do I have a strange feeling drawing me towards you ?", he wasn't really sure what the deal with this person was, and wasn't too happy about the sudden socialization, as he had been in exile for far too long.

Words - 107
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:39 am

"Well, I can understand that. With all the supers around this place, one couldn't be too careful not to get ambushed or anything like that," Alex shook his head, sighing, "I think you aren't used to seeing people, because customaries these days have changed lately. I believe you're supposed to introduce yourself first before asking someone their name. But I'll let it slide this time."

Alex held out his hand for Uuod to shake, "My name is Alex Calibur, but you can just call me Alex."

Words - 86
Total = 658

OOC: Shortest Post ever!
Back to top Go down
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 am

Uuod grinned, for the first time in a while, he chuckled and took Alex's hand and shook it,"Ahhhh, I apologize, it's been a while, I didn't mean to be disrespectful, my master would be furious." he said, and then his face went dark, as he reminisced about days gone.
"I'm Wikinue, Uuod, most people don't use my last name though, so just call me Uuod, but, may I ask, what is a "super" ?" he asked, a bit confused, he had been gone far too long to just jump into conversation, he doubted that this young man was even alive in the time of his prime. He wondered if any of the people from his past even existed any longer.

Word Count - 120
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 am

"Nice to meet you Uuod," Alex nodded before Uuod asked about what a Super was.

"Well, a super is basically someone like you and me - an organic being with powers unlike that of the rest of the world. It doesn't matter if you're human, Saiyan or in your case a wolfman - we all fall into that category," Alex explained, "Countries have laws passed over the last couple of years protecting us Supers if we use our powers strictly for the good of the universe - simply put - diplomatic international immunity. Any of us that go evil and use their powers to do harm to the universe are considered terrorist and have to be killed."

Words - 120
Total = 898

Back to top Go down
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 am

Uuod glanced towards the sky,"Ahhhh, strange indeed. When I was younger it wasn't like that, everyone lived the same, and uncatalogued, but evil got what it needed." he said, it was strange to him, to have a label. But he didn't care much for the humans rules,"of course, my village is in the wilderness, we don't have such problems, all in our village are the same, oh, and it's Urufugodai, not "wolf man" kiddo." he said with a grin, not sure if that was even the proper term any longer, or if his village was still around.

Word Count - (only) 99
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 am

"Urufu-wait a tick, I think I might've heard of your kind before, maybe once or twice but I have heard about them," Alex explained as he stroked his helmet where his chin was, "Out there we call your kind Okami no Godai instead of Urufugodai. I think because the former sounds cooler to them than Urufugodai. If it makes you feel any better, Urufugodai sounds good enough for me - no need to change the name of a race that thought up a name of their own."

Alex's tone signaled that he was enjoying this philosophical conversation. It was nice to shoot the breeze on stuff he knew and stuff he could understand. If any otherwise he would've just left Uuod be and been on his merry way. But this one's different than the rest. Who knows, maybe he could find out more about his race since the Okami no Godai weren't really cataloged properly in their racial description of them. More paperwork, sure, but it would be worth it to get shit right for a change.

Words - 177
Total = 1174
Back to top Go down
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Uuod grinned slightly,"Ahhh, you humans and your constant need for something cooler than the current, but I don't know about that, for all I know my brethren changed the name themselves, but I doubt it, they were never to "in" with the others of this planet, me, my master and my friend, though, we interacted with all, and punished evil." he paused, dreading to tell the stranger this next bit of information,"but I snapped, my idiocy caused my master to exile himself, and me to lose a hand." he said grimly, as he raised his right hand, it looked like a normal hand, but Uuod knew it was actually hard water, that he colored to look like his skin. He then wondered,"you know nothing of the Urufugodai, do you son ?" he asked, realizing he needed information about his ancient clan.

Words = 143
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 am

"Other than what I just told you, I'm afraid I know nothing more on your race. The agency I work for has more information on it that I do, I'm sure of it. But my knowledge is primarily on-field - very brief with very little detail.”

Alex looked over at Uuod’s hand, and saw it with his own widened eyes. Not many mortals, or supers in general, could see Uuod’s frozen prosthetic beyond the glamour. But Alex was a powerful ice Manipulator - he could see it clear as day. He could see through it like a concave lens, the translucence. Alex patted Uuod’s shoulder respectfully and said:

“It looks like they did quite a number on you,” Alex gave a frown, “You know, I’ve heard word on the grapevine that DARPA is looking for soldiers to help as test subjects for combat prosthetics. If you’d like, I know a guy who knows a guy who knows another guy who can get a guy like yourself in no questions asked.”

Words - 170
Total = 1477
Back to top Go down
Ryurat

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Uuod chuckled,"Nahhh, it was my own foolishness, I could have been great, but I threw it all away, I was young, and it was too much for me." he said with a sigh. He then looked at Alex quizzically,"combat... prosthetics ? I can control this thing however I like." he said, as his hand lost it's color, and turned into a clear watery blue, and made it into a blade,"not exactly ice, but it's pretty tough." he said as he smashed it into the ground, and it sunk in, sending up a cloud of ice and snow. He then realized, he had no idea what element this man could control,"speaking of which, what kind of... "super" I believe you said, are you ?" he asked as politely as he could, which wasn't much. He wondered what it would e like to have a regular hand again, as he turned his hand back into a hand, though now it was the same blue as the blade, as the coloring was gone, maybe he would take Alex up on the offer, he thought to himself as he rubbed the wrist of his false hand.

Words - 194
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:30 pm

1477+194 = 1671 / 2 = 836 for each [835.5 rounded to one]

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]   

Back to top Go down

Glacial Systematics [Alex and Uuod]