DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A touching reunion, right brother?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: A touching reunion, right brother?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 pm

"The house is still up here, after all this time eh... Wonder if he still lives here." Razoer said as he knocked on the door, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Shin heard the knock on the door. He got up from his chair, and opened the door, seeing his older friend, Razoer.

"Razer..." he said. "Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 pm

"Hey, you're still alive. I guess it wasn't a complete waste of time that I climbed all the way up here." Razoer said as he motioned his hand to the side of the mountain. "I was looking for some old, yet somewhat familiar faces to see if you wanted to pass the time, maybe a sparring match."
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Shin's face colored him interested.

"A sparring match huh? I'm up for it. You sure you still got it after all these years?" he asked. Shin walked out of his cabin, closed his door and continued to go forward onto the large field he leveled out on the top.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:53 pm

"I'm never sure about my skills until the end of the fight... However I trained with Frost for what seemed like forever in space, so I think I got a pretty good shot." Razer drew his blade and embedded it in the ground, positioning himself soon afterword, "Ready when you are, old man."
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Shin smirked as he cracked his knuckles. He got into his ready position, preparing for battle.

"Ready? Set..." he quietly said.

"Go." he added, as he quickly dashed at his opponent, Razoer.

WC: 32
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 am

Razoer dashed aswell running at Shin, then began to sliding leaning a kick up at the running rioter, hoping it would catch.

WC: 22

Last edited by The Mysterious Youth on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:04 am

The kick caught Shin off guard, as it connected to his stomach. The Saiyan stopped in his tracks, resting upon Razer's foot. Shin grinned as he looked up into his eyes, and attempted to grab his leg.

WC: 37
WWC: 69
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:14 am

Razoer laid on the ground, with his foot in Shin's hand. He began to try and free his leg from Shin's tight grasp.

WC: 23
TWC: 45
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:19 am

Shin pushed down upon the ground, propelling himself into the air, keeping his grasp on Razer. As he lifted him, he brought him up to higher and delivered a three punch combo to his face.

WC: 35
WWC:104
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:26 am

"Alright, I'll eat those" Razoer said as he recovered from the blows, he freed himself of Shin's grip long enough to grab his arm and throw him back down to earth, trailing him all the way down like a speeding bullet, then landing on his chest with his back, slapping the two to the ground. "I think that hurt me, more than it was supposed to... Haha." He said, continuing to laugh, vunerable to Shin's next move.

WC: 77
TWC: 122
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 am

Shin yelled from the pain, but shook it off quickly. He released a spark of ki, bouncing Razer off of him. He jolted up, grabbing the Saiyan by the hair, and smashing him back down into the hard, solid rocky ground. He let go, and sprung up into the air again, charging up a good amount of ki into his hand. He quickly turned around, and delivered a mild sized blast, rushing towards Razer.

WC: 74
WWC: 178
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 am

Razoer rubbed his head from where Shin had grabbed his hair, rather than from where he hit his head on the ground, he looked up at the blast hurling towards him, he remained still awaiting for it to collide. Dust scattered across the field from where it had hit, Razoer then lept through the dust cloud with a right fist held tight as he could in the shape of an uppercut. As it connected he looked into Shin's eyes as his teeth were gritting from the hit,

"Sure you can..."

He said as he remained in the air with his fist pressed in the bottom of Shin's jaw, waiting for him to make his move.

WC: 116
TWC: 238
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:57 am

Shin felt the immense power from the blew to the jaw. Blood spat out from his mouth, as he launched even further in the air from the punch. He shook his head and regained his ground, spinning forward to face Razer.

"Good hit. Haven't seen that one in a while. Can you dodge this one?!" he yelled, charging at him. He brought back his right fist, and threw it into Razer's stomach. He then switched to his left fist, which connected to HIS jaw, then finally, he forced his fist up even further, putting ki into the blow.

"THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!" he exclaimed, still in the uppercut position.

WC: 110
WWC: 288
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:06 am

"It sure is..."

Razoer said with blood running down his mouth, he leaned his head back, with as much force as he could collided his head with Shin's, dropping him to the ground. As he lay where he had just sprung up from he position a thumbs up at the decending Shin.

"Great fight old friend, you have some impressive moves there, and as i'd like to see more of them, I'm beginnin' to get hungry, so how about this."

He paused, extending his index finger from his palm.

"You dodge this, and I'll get us some eats. However if it hits, bill is on you."

Energy began to form at his finger tips, glowing of a bright gold.

"Keep your eye on the beam... Bang!"

The energy from his tips fades as a fast moving beam shot from his eye up towards the dazed Shin, Razoer then layed his head back, awaiting the outcome.

WC: 153
TWC: 391
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:15 am

Shin crashed into the ground. He heard the words Razer had spoken.

"A deals a deal I guess. I'll take your offer." he said.

He watched his friend charge up the attack, and then he finally delivered it. The beam flew towards him. Shin extended his right arm, hoping he would catch it, but failed. The blast missed his hand and collided into his body. Smoke cleared from his chest revealing a large rip in his shirt, with scorched skin and blood trickling down his chest. Shin gasped for air as it was really painful, but showed strength as he shook it off. He let his body relax, letting himself fall back, trying to catch his breath. "I guess I pay," he sighed. "I'll go get a change of shirt, clean up, and then we'll go..."

WC: 136
WWC: 424
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:17 am

424 for you
391 for me.

We're good. It's done son.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:21 am

You're mistaken, you all. You add the totals up and then split them between the two of you equally.

424 + 391 = 815 / 2 = 408
[407.5 rounded up to nearest 1] for each.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:23 am

OH.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A touching reunion, right brother?   

Back to top Go down

A touching reunion, right brother?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Shadow of the Dragon :: Earth :: West City-