DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inside the Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Inside the Darkness    Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:57 am

It was a black stormy night with a descent temperature outside. Quemon just moved to West City not knowing what he would see at first. He saw all of the cars, building and people. It reminded Quemon of his home back were he lived. Quemon felt the rain hit him as he walked through the crowds of people. Quemon noticed most people had umbrellas around him. Quemon grabs the umbrella from an old women and pushes her down to the ground as he he starts to walk away and places the umbrella over himself so the rain wouldn't hit him. Quemon smiles, and laughs a little because he pushed an old women to the ground, as he just keeps walking away to see the rest of the city. Some people helped the old lady up and others just stared at Quemon. Quemon wanted someone to notice that he was important and maid it apparent that he was. Quemon thought to himself [I have heard that there were a powerful people in this town but everybody looks the same to me. Does this mean I am the greatest fighter in this town? If so that would be great.] as he smiles a horrible smile.

REZ EDIT:
Word Count: 203 words
TOTAL: 203 words.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Darkness    Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:05 pm

OOC: B3, you are demanded to post the amount of words per post.

As Quemon walked, he could hear the sounds of struggling through the air. It seemed strange at first, but then as he walked he could hear what was going on perfectly. A few seconds later the sound of gunshots rang through the air, and the sound of scared voices. Quemon could hear then what they were saying.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" shouted one voice
"Dude, we're sorry man! We didn't mean to try and mug you." another voice pleaded, a tremble could be heard in his voice.
"No, no! Don't turn us into slushies-" the first voice said just before...

Two shots rang through the air as two gangsters were blown through the air out of the alley way. They then exploded into shredded blood-red ice, which sprayed along the street. What was strange that nobody seemed to mind that a couple of muggers/killers were reduced to a cherry frostie. After a few seconds, a being in pitch black armor covering his entire body, including his head. He examined the bloody ice on the concrete and twirled his gun in his hand, fancying his handiwork.

"its official. That's the last time I'll ever walk through an alleyway..." grumbled Alex as he holstered his gun.

Word Count: 204 words
Total: 407 words
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Darkness    Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:27 pm

OOC: Sorry man I am not use to the new thing. Sorry
Have you noticed my typing got a little better?
Is there a program that counts the words?

Quemon turned around to seeing what the commotion was. Quemon then heard the gun shots thinking of what it could be. Quemon saw red blood ice shards come out of the ally way and hitting the street. Quemon didn't hear anyone mind about the multiple men being slaughtered with there red blood ice shards launching into the street. Some people backed away from Alex knowing he has a gun.

Quemon was not bothered at all about the men being killed, turned to ice and then scattered across the ground. Quemon was interested in the guy with the fancy looking gun. Quemon had a basic idea why the incident happened. Quemon also knew this guy would be trouble if fought him. Quemon goes back through the crowd of people trying to see the full seen and to see who Alex was.

Quemon finally got through the crowds to see a man in black armor. Quemon was not impressed by Alex's looks hoping for a more badass looking guy. Quemon looks at Alex and says "That must have been fun." and points at the red ice shards with an twisted looking smile on his face. Quemon then says "So what basically happened?" and looks at the character but with the corner of his eye he looked at the gun knowing that could be a very powerful weapon. Quemon knew if a powerful gun like that in his hands like Alex's there would be no problem robbing banks and just being a general thief.

OOC: please don't take this part in offense (Quemon was not impressed by Alex's looks hoping for a more badass looking guy.)

WC:251
WWC: 658
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Darkness    Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 pm

OOC: Microsoft Word?

Alex looked around as people backed away from him, staring at his gun with a terrified expression. He had been in Special Ops for a few years now, so he could understand civilian reactions in the witness of hostile events. Its a really touchy situation when people are getting killed, its even more touchy when they get flash frozen and THEN killed. He could imagine the amount of paperwork that's going to be in his office after when he finishes being a Freelancer. What came to mind was Alex wearing mountain climbing gear and climbing up a mountain of paperwork in order to get to the top. Its fun to dream, especially on the job.

Alex turned and saw Quemon. His scanners built into his helmet never even visualized him as a big enough threat. It was actually kind of strange, as most supers tend to give off powerful frequencies that show them as moderate threats. Quemon only showed up as "Minimum", a level only reserved for the targets during his assignments. He looked at him for a few seconds and then said:

"If you have a lick of sense to your name, then do well to not waste my time," Alex scoffed before turning his back and walking away from Quemon.

OOC:
Words: 214
Total: 872

Last edited by Lorezno on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Darkness    Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:06 pm

OOC: I have a very old Microsoft word. It doesnt have the word count. It is a long story but I found a word count site now.

Quemon followed Alex saying "Wait a second there. Come on tell me how you did that." Quemon wasn't interested in Alex at all. He was more interested in Alexis gun and how he fired it. Quemon barley noticed people that he ran into trying to talk to Alexis.

Quemon was so interested that he trough away the umbrella that he had a top of people that were behind him. The rain still pored on top of Quemon but he didn't care because he saw something that he wanted to make into his new toy.

Quemon to show he was interested in the guy he complimented something he had on that looked cool.

WC: 127
WWC: 999
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Darkness    Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Quemon seemed really interested in this “Alexis” dude that was a few meters away from him. Okay, seriously, what the fuck kind of mother would name his son “Alexis”? But it was clear that “Alexis” clearly didn't have a gun but seemed very creeped out at Quemon's presence. Figuring that Quemon was finding someone else to bother, Alex continued on his way. He pressed a few buttons on the holster and it locked and sealed the gun inside of it, preventing anyone besides Alex from getting to it. The less obstacles in his way these days, the better.

Alex looked around as everyone else besides him and Quemon carried umbrellas. Alex never really needed to since he was wearing some very badass armor that covered his entire body. He couldn’t even count how that armor has saved his ass over the past few years. Bullets, rockets, melee weapons and even on rare cases energy bolts. This armor was some serious shit that only Special Ops could get their hands on. Long story short - worth it.

Word count - 176
Total - 1175
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Darkness    Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Quemon was interested how the gun shot and was still focused on Alex and started trying to talk about random things with Alex. He then noticed that Alex then locked his gun away in his gun holder by pressing a few buttons. Quemon knew the guy looked strong and knew the gun would be impossible to get without being caught so he starts to walk away losing complete interest in the gun.

WC: 72
WWC:1248
Back to top Go down
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Darkness    Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:47 am

Ending topic

1248/2 = 624 PL Gain Each

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Darkness