DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:33 am

Hey guys, I'm takin' off. Nah i'm not going anywhere, or going on a vacation. I'm just leaving, I had an impressive run on this site in my eyes, become semi-controversial, and hell even made some friends I have and will NEVER forget. I want to thank you all for the hospitality you've all shown me for the majority of the years, and for those who hated, I appreciate that aswell.

I'm tryin' not to drag this out, so i'll just end it with this;

If my computer ever decides to stop being a piece of shit, or I gain another, I'll return maybe, not as if it matters to you few who are reading. If/When I do, I'll be aimin' for that Admin position, and have equipped for spriting my two favorite guns "Kick" and "Your Ass". Take care guys.

- Bang.
Back to top Go down
Luka

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:37 am

I luv ya WWWW, RSF, and whatever any other monikers you used to go by. You shall be missed, but not for long because you, like all, shall return :3

Oh, and nice Earl Sweatshirt quote.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:51 am

Aww, why is everyone one leaving us?! Come back here ya'here, we'll need your Tom-foolery back. See ya Jesse. *salutes*

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:53 am

You know I love ya, and you'll always be a close friend buddy if we haven't spoken a lot lately.
I hope you do come back. Gonna miss ya, Jesse <3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:32 am

Another One Bites The Dust.

Well Jess, what I have to say is thanks, for your contributions to the Editorial, especially since Amgryboy and I were on hiatus for a great deal of the time. You did very well, and I'm sad to see you leave. Vortex truly won't be the same without you.

So goodbye Jesse, I hope to see you in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 am

Out of all the members on this forum whom I wish I spoke to more, you're at the top man D:

Gonna be missed Sad

Thank you Seph for the most amazing signature.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:02 pm

T_T

I hope things pan out better for you than they have been Jesse, and that we'll see you around here. You're definitely going to be missed.

Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 pm

I'll be missing the man that always has a philosophy. Come back Jesse!

Still remembering that "Essence of Life" you gaye me. XD
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Bob

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Everybody is leaving... O.o
I think it's natural for the olders to leave, so the news can get in, but you will come back, I'm sure. Even because you didn't say a permanent goodbye.
See you later.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:04 am

See you buddy I'll miss you.
Back to top Go down
Kane

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 am

Say hi to Kinky for me.

Cya though, everyone will miss you.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:36 pm

I guess this is official now, that I'm back. You all probably don't care, which is cool, I like that. I'm just puttin' this there to BOOST MY POST-COUNT!

YEAHOUGH!
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:39 pm

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WB mannn!

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:40 pm

*ignores Jesse*

<3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:47 pm

HOLY SHIT YAY!

O.o..

A bit odd, Shin came back at the same time..o.o
Back to top Go down
Vegetrunks

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Missed ya buddy
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Kane wrote:
HOLY SHIT YAY!

O.o..

A bit odd, Shin came back at the same time..o.o

There's a reason, for that.
Back to top Go down
Jellie

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Welcome back~ ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?   

Back to top Go down

So I'm guessin' there's questions that need addressin', huh?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1