DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Golfwang do or die. [My introduction]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doordie

PostSubject: Golfwang do or die. [My introduction]   Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:37 pm

I am SSK. Savage Saiyan Killer, or SuperMikey. BEYOND DBZ WAs also another of my titles. Listen I was a immature kid when I first started here and I apologize.

I have matured and would really love a unban, I mean it's been forever. I have made accounts this year and joined and been banned without a chance of fair trial.

May I please just have a chance to appeal atleast? I know my actions were wrong and I just want to sprite again but this is the place I loved.

I read Onis thread before joining about it not being the same, and I agree. I used to be on here daily with tons of other people, but now its seemed to dim. I would love to be a active member of this community again. I just want to post sprites.. no matter how bad mine are.

- SavageSaiyanKiller/SuperMikey/Golfwang Do or Die.

P.S I apologize for what I did. I have matured a lot recently, and come to the conclusion that what I did was wrong. I am sorry for ever touching these forums when I was 13-15 but now I am 16 and have learned a lot and would really love a chance atleast.

AB gave me one when I was 14, and immature. It would be greatly apperciated if I could atleast have a appeal or a citizens vote if I should be allowed in again. I know what I did was wrong, and yes I was a excuse my french a faggot. So please with this probably final message due to me getting banned every five minutes of creating a new account (In the recent months I've tried.) I would love a unban and a chance to be a active community member again.

Sidenote: I don't think I was banned on beyondbz, not perma anyway. My request still stands. I haven't been on until 2009. I would like the chance to make videos with some of your sprites and post them here.

Here No where else.
Back to top Go down
Terton

PostSubject: Re: Golfwang do or die. [My introduction]   Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 am

I guess it all really depends on what you did and whether the Moderators think it was a serious enough thing to keep you banned or not. Time will tell I guess.
Back to top Go down
lilspritah

PostSubject: Re: Golfwang do or die. [My introduction]   Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:11 am

dude like he said it depends on how serious it was i mean i was band for a bit just for not crediting so i know wat your going through although i was band for a week or twoi still sprited at home so if you want to be a part of vortex again make sure you follow the rules after i was baned i know i do lol
Back to top Go down
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Golfwang do or die. [My introduction]   Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:57 pm

You're not, banned or even warned so I guess you can stay.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Golfwang do or die. [My introduction]   Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm going to bring your case up in the Mod Shack, don't expect any favors especially after last time.

Until a decision has been made I'll be locking this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golfwang do or die. [My introduction]   

Back to top Go down

Golfwang do or die. [My introduction]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1