DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I guess i should do a formal introduction?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZayLong

PostSubject: I guess i should do a formal introduction?   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Hello Im Zay, ive known about LSW vortex for awhile now and i eve created an account some time back but i never really posted, because I didnt really know what to say!

But I decided to come back maybe learn how to be a better graphical artist by observing the awesome sprite work that users here do, and maybe make something great myself someday.

Im also an awesome fan of the dragonball series as im sure most of you here are. To show my love and dedication as a fan i started an Online Game project i call Dragon Ball Live. Its in its alpha phase and i hope to learn new skills here to make my game better.

Besides that Im a photoshopper, GFXer (made my sig below as well as several others), animator, and a gamer. basically your run-o-the-mill nerd.

I guess that covers it so........hi o_o
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: I guess i should do a formal introduction?   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi. Welcome to vortex, read the rules and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down

I guess i should do a formal introduction?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1