DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 And the Nixta takes his leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
Member



PostSubject: And the Nixta takes his leave   Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:27 am

Yerp. You probably don't care, you probably just know me as the prick that I am. I have no reason to stay here. I don't sprite anymore, I just came here because I was bored most of the time. But as some may have noticed, this place is boring too. We tried though, right? Though now the thread in which we would make our opinions known has been locked by the very staff team we sought to replace. Will I be back in a matter of weeks? Probably. I don't know. Anyway, you won't miss me, you don't know me. I broke the few ties I had here.

So bye, to the few people who may recognize my name. It's been a long run, but it's over.

tl;dr: goodbye

-Nixta
Back to top Go down
Synth
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: And the Nixta takes his leave   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:01 am

Sorry to see you go. Do come back soon.
Seeya.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: And the Nixta takes his leave   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:08 am

What's with the whole poor me, poor me attitude?
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: And the Nixta takes his leave   Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:36 am

N wrote:
Yerp. You probably don't care, you probably just know me as the prick that I am. I have no reason to stay here. I don't sprite anymore, I just came here because I was bored most of the time. But as some may have noticed, this place is boring too. We tried though, right? Though now the thread in which we would make our opinions known has been locked by the very staff team we sought to replace. Will I be back in a matter of weeks? Probably. I don't know. Anyway, you won't miss me, you don't know me. I broke the few ties I had here.

So bye, to the few people who may recognize my name. It's been a long run, but it's over.

tl;dr: goodbye

-Nixta
The very staff team you sought to replace? I hardly make up a team, and I was the one who locked that topic. Not Ryu, Not FoN, Not Jayden, Not Fortex, Not Yahn, Not Frost, Not Nexus, Not AB, Not Jay, Not Stevce, and definitely not Blues. You have a problem with the way I run things (every small chance I get), then deal with me, don't blame it on people who weren't around to have an opinion upon the matter. However you are not willing to do such a thing anymore, are ya'?

Back to the topic, people know who you are, and i'm sure a few will miss you, stop playing the world's smallest violin. As for breaking the few ties you had here, well that's your own fault, nobody ended them but you. You draw out soooooooo much dependency on making things dramatically over the top when they don't need to be. You don't want to be here, because you got your feelings hurt by Shin, myself, and others who don't see things exactly your way, and now you're leaving because of one incident that wouldn't of mattered if it was any other topic that wasn't a spawned thought of your own. Simple as that.

As for being back in a few weeks, we'll see about that. You said i've changed, and feel I need to be replaced, so let me give you a reason to have me replaced. See ya' in 3 months, Nixta.




Also, stop appearing offline. I can see you.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: And the Nixta takes his leave   Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:39 am

Hey, Jesse, I love how you say "If you've got a problem with me, then deal with me" And when he did, you banned him.
Well done on the whole keeping your personal life out of your responsibilities on here.
Always thought Mods and Admins were meant to be just, as every other mod/admin is, except for you.

Yep, bias as the old mods may have been, Jess's off the charts in comparison.
If it wasn't personal, and was because he totally broke a tonne of rules, clearly, remind me where, what rules he broke, and where you gave him escalating warning levels, please.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: And the Nixta takes his leave   Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 am

Colonel Kinky wrote:
Hey, Jesse, I love how you say "If you've got a problem with me, then deal with me" And when he did, you banned him.
Well done on the whole keeping your personal life out of your responsibilities on here.
Always thought Mods and Admins were meant to be just, as every other mod/admin is, except for you.

Yep, bias as the old mods may have been, Jess's off the charts in comparison.
If it wasn't personal, and was because he totally broke a tonne of rules, clearly, remind me where, what rules he broke, and where you gave him escalating warning levels, please.

Yep.
He didn't have a problem with me, I also asked him if he wanted to stay, he said no. Ban was already ready, I just wanted to know if he wanted it or not. What personal life? I didn't drag anything from my life into this topic or the discussion we had, nor did it come into what 'responsibilities' I have here. Nobody's perfect, i'm just, i'm unjust, the way you view it is the difference, same goes for the opinion of me being biased. Again, it isn't personal, he didn't break a tone of rules, clearly, no place to show where he broke, or what he broke, warning levels are just a meaningless system of buttons to press, they mean nothing in reguards to the site considering they are just hollow threats.

The only reason I could find for banning him would be the disrespect he has shown a small majority of the site, that and the impatience to wait for something to be finished. Complaining about not seeing something done doesn't get it done any faster, nor does it help the people who are trying to. Other than that, I have no reasons to ban him, none whatsoever. Feel free to call be biased and unfit for my position, their opinions after all.

If he or anyone else is looking for me to apologize, then that's something I ain't doing. I can see if this is going to be everyone's reaction to my action, then i'm in for one hell of a party.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: And the Nixta takes his leave   Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:55 am

Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: And the Nixta takes his leave   Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 am

As far as I can see, the TL;DR there was; 'I had no reason to ban him'.
Also, personally, I asked him if you asked him whether or not he wanted to stay, and he said he recalled nothing of the sort.
I feel little need for you to apologies to him, and more to the general public for the misuse of your position.
Regarding the warning levels, 'hollow threats', as you put it, then why are they part of the rules? At no point through the rules does it say "If Jesse wants to, he can just skip to banning people because he disrespected them, and they stood up for themselves."

And, Yes, Synth, he, along with everybody involved in Vortex who isn't a robot, disrespected people. Reason for a warning, yes, reason for a ban, however, no.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: And the Nixta takes his leave   Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:10 am

Synth wrote:
The Mysterious Youth wrote:
the disrespect he has shown a small majority of the site.
The difference I see, seeing as I cannot speak for others, is that what Shin doesn't isn't disrespectful. Neither is what Superdude66, SSj5Bob, JoeTheDevil, FoN, or Ryu post do I see as disrespectful, most of the time.

However saying this would only leave me digging deeper into the ditch, appearing to have a bias, right?

Colonel Kinky wrote:
AS far as I can see, the TL;DR there was; 'I had no reason to ban him'.
Also, personally, I asked him if you asked him whether or not he wanted to stay, and he said he recalled nothing of the sort.
I feel little need for you to apologies to him, and more to the general public for the misuse of your position.
Regarding the warning levels, 'hollow threats', as you put it, then why are they part of the rules? At no point through the rules does it say "If Jesse wants to, he can just skip to banning people because he disrespected them, and they stood up for themselves."

And, Yes, Synth, he, along with everybody involved in Vortex who isn't a robot, disrespected people. Reason for a warning, yes, reason for a ban, however, no.
I had no proof of the conversation taking place, so believe who you want, doesn't matter to me. I'm not going to apologize to the entire site for the 'misuse' of my position, I still see nothing I did as wrong, or something that can't be fixed by someone with a more important opinion than mine (AB, Jay, Stevce, Blues). I don't know why they are a part of the rules Nick, I didn't write them, nor can I write them out of the rules, so you're asking the wrong guy. You're also correct, it doesn't say that I can skip to banning people. However the three words I see in that sentence is disrespected and stood up. I didn't disrespect him, I gave what I saw of the situation, that's all, you see it as disrespect, well can't argue with you there. As for standing up for himself, where? He didn't stand up for himself in this topic, because their was nothing to defend against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: And the Nixta takes his leave   

Back to top Go down
 

And the Nixta takes his leave

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» how lnng to leave vegtables in
» Tyranno Hassleberry's Video Gallery (Leave comment and rate)
» Leave a Guild
» Whatever It Takes
» Episode #118 - On Thursday We Leave For Home

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-