DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Moo~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Moo~   Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:26 pm

*insert something witty about a goodbye here*
Yeah, cya.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:36 pm

...Permanent?

Or like...a break?


According to Nick, he's leaving permanently >.>

_______________________

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:12 am

Lmfao. That's............wow, pathetic much? But

Enjoy yourself. Cya.

_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."


Last edited by Mistah_Jayden on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:15 am

Shhhh, Do you guys here that?
The sound of him not being here? God....Its beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:17 am

smh, the funny part it i called this happening this week LOL, you will be back,
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
N
Member



PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:45 am

You can all shut the fuck up. He's not coming back, so say your goodbyes now or never.

Bai Kink-a-Dink <3~
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 am

Nixta, You clearly don't know Nick Very well.

This is like the 4th he has left. He'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 am

Whether he's coming back or not, there's no need to for name calling or swearing and anyone caught stepping out of line again will be punished. We don't need that childish behavior on Vortex, so grow up.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
Synth
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:34 am

Bye Kinky, I guess.

tits.
Back to top Go down
N
Member



PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:57 am

Seto Stevce wrote:
Whether he's coming back or not, there's no need to for name calling or swearing and anyone caught stepping out of line again will be punished. We don't need that childish behavior on Vortex, so grow up.

Sorry. I just thought it was disrespectful for the departure of such a long-time and active member.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:21 am

Nixta wrote:
You can all shut the fuck up. He's not coming back, so say your goodbyes now or never.
So were:
- Me
- Gokan
- Zone/Andragon
- Dr. Mambo
- FoN
- Shin
- Etc.

I'll see you in a month or earlier Nick.

Nixta wrote:
Bai Kink-a-Dink <3~
Haha.
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:31 am

Nixta wrote:
Seto Stevce wrote:
Whether he's coming back or not, there's no need to for name calling or swearing and anyone caught stepping out of line again will be punished. We don't need that childish behavior on Vortex, so grow up.

Sorry. I just thought it was disrespectful for the departure of such a long-time and active member.


It is disrespectful I'm not going to lie but the way he's been disrespecting others for the past few days for retarded reasons. So I don't think he'd be respected for leaving.
But enough. Don't care & Drop it. Just say your good-byes and he can enjoy his happy life.


_______________________

"Only by experiencing victory and defeat ,have run away and shed tears, can you truly grow up to be a man."
Back to top Go down
N
Member



PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 am

Mistah_Jayden wrote:



It is disrespectful I'm not going to lie but the way he's been disrespecting others for the past few days for retarded reasons. So I don't think he'd be respected for leaving.


That's fair. On his behalf, I apologize for the way he's been lately, he's had some problems that he takes to places he shouldn't. If he's been a little disrespectful to anyone, it's nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:53 am

Nixta wrote:
That's fair. On his behalf, I apologize for the way he's been lately, he's had some problems that he takes to places he shouldn't. If he's been a little disrespectful to anyone, it's nothing personal.
He's been like this for a lot longer than just lately, he has these mood swings all the time, rages at everyone for nothing, it's nothing new. Which is why I said, i'll see him in a month or earlier.
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Moo~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:48 am

Nixta wrote:

That's fair. On his behalf, I apologize for the way he's been lately, he's had some problems that he takes to places he shouldn't. If he's been a little disrespectful to anyone, it's nothing personal.
This does not give him any right to be an ass though.
We are all people behind our computers and we all have real life issues.
you cant just come online and rant about some shit that happened to you -_-
Or be an ass to members for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Moo~   

Back to top Go down
 

Moo~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-