DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Time to make it official, I guess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:38 am

Yep.
I'm going.
Got some shit going on, mostly in my head, but partially outside of it too.
Thank you to everyone, my time here has been great.

I guess I'll post stuff I was working on before that I didn't post.

In other news, I apologise to the following:
Junior - I'm sorry I couldn't help with Season 2, if you need something, contact me, but it wont be good.
Nixta - You know why.
Vagrant Samurai - I've treated you badly, and been a dick.
Axxon456 - Sorry I can't be your rival anymore, buddy. But you've surpassed me anyway, congratulations, You win :)
Razer Saiyan Fury - Especially to you, I've been an asshole, more so than usual to you. and you didn't deserve it. Also, for breaking my word on becoming the best.

Thanks for everything, guys.
I love those of you who I know, and I'll miss all of you.





('Cept Zlargez)
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:12 am

Hopefully you'll be back, bud. Take care and don't forget to speak to me on msn. (If I ever go back on Crosseyehappy)

_______________________
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:14 am

Colonel Kinky wrote:
Yep.
I'm going.
Got some shit going on, mostly in my head, but partially outside of it too.
Thank you to everyone, my time here has been great.

I guess I'll post stuff I was working on before that I didn't post.

In other news, I apologise to the following:
Junior - I'm sorry I couldn't help with Season 2, if you need something, contact me, but it wont be good.
Nixta - You know why.
Vagrant Samurai - I've treated you badly, and been a dick.
Axxon456 - Sorry I can't be your rival anymore, buddy. But you've surpassed me anyway, congratulations, You win :)
Razer Saiyan Fury - Especially to you, I've been an asshole, more so than usual to you. and you didn't deserve it. Also, for breaking my word on becoming the best.

Thanks for everything, guys.
I love those of you who I know, and I'll miss all of you.





('Cept Zlargez)

It will not end this way! I...It just cant, I wont let this beeeeee...


Anyways, See you back next week bud.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:37 am

Yeah, we'll see about that, Jessie.
And yeah, Seto, I hope to be back when shit's sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:01 am

D'aww. I'll miss you too Nicky!

_______________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
MrChaos
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:44 am

Naw :c
Vortex will be such a less sarcastic jokes place without you!
Truely, I will miss you.
Back to top Go down
N
Member



PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:50 am

I've enjoyed the few months we've been friends, Nick. I'm sorry things turned out like they did. Good luck with Amber, and I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:57 am

As have I, and thank you. Wish you the best too man.

And I'll miss you too, Ty and Klaas-babe.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:20 am

See ya Mr Kinky, I'll miss you mate.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:09 am

Thanks Mantos, Cya.
Back to top Go down
Raz√łer_Starlock_Fury
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:52 am

Colonel Kinky wrote:
Yep.
Razer Saiyan Fury - Especially to you, I've been an asshole, more so than usual to you. and you didn't deserve it. Also, for breaking my word on becoming the best.
No need to apologise for anything, you didn't break your word of a whole lot of nothin' niether. Now take your time off, see you in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:20 am

Fair well.

You know where you can find me.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:06 pm

>:[


Bye-bye, Nick.
Hope to see ya around again soon.

_______________________

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Zeke Yasuki
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Youll be back...they always come back...hahahaahah...but Niky im sad your goin....as soon as i came back Sad
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Colonel Kinky wrote:

('Cept Zlargez)
This better be one of those username things :evil:

Anyway, I'm gonna miss you for the most part, we had some fun convos and you were/are a superb spriter.
I hope we can talk sometime on MSN.




Bai nick, gonna miss you.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Colonel Kinky
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 pm

RSF_The_Bunny wrote:
Colonel Kinky wrote:
Yep.
Razer Saiyan Fury - Especially to you, I've been an asshole, more so than usual to you. and you didn't deserve it. Also, for breaking my word on becoming the best.
No need to apologise for anything, you didn't break your word of a whole lot of nothin' niether. Now take your time off, see you in a few months.
If you say so. Bye.

Frostt wrote:
Fair well.

You know where you can find me.
Indeed I do, cya.

Onis wrote:
>:[


Bye-bye, Nick.
Hope to see ya around again soon.

Zeke Yasuki wrote:
Youll be back...they always come back...hahahaahah...but Niky im sad your goin....as soon as i came back Sad
Yeah... Totally unintentional >>/<<
But sorry about that.

zlargez wrote:
Colonel Kinky wrote:

('Cept Zlargez)
This better be one of those username things :evil:

Anyway, I'm gonna miss you for the most part, we had some fun convos and you were/are a superb spriter.
I hope we can talk sometime on MSN.




Bai nick, gonna miss you.
Yeah... Sure... Username code...
I doubt we can talk, considering I blocked and deleted you XD
But thanks, see ya.

Thanks to everyone, I'll miss you all... for the most part.
Catch you all some time later, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official, I guess   

Back to top Go down
 

Time to make it official, I guess

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» First Time Ever Baking Bread And Using The HO
» First Go - Pie and Chips!
» Time Out by CL
» HOW TO MAKE BOOKMARKS FROM METAL
» In Search of Water Effects Advice

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Welcomes/Goodbyes-