DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ask a question to the poster below you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sinphos

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:22 am

nm u?

Why am i so fat?

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
Silv415

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:57 pm

because you dont know when to say no.

Why isnt there black people in dragonball z?
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Mr.Popo says hi.

Why is vortex dying as of late?D:
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Cancer.

It started in Custom Sprites and spread throughout the other sections until finally we had to face the fact... Its terminal. Vortex gonna die yo!

Am I kidding or am I being serious?
Back to top Go down
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Probably serious.
We have seen many downfalls of people in the past, who had fallen from the throne, websites too. Lets face it Vortex is probably gonna die to if nobody takes that action or if Seto, Jay, You, RSF, Frostt, Blues and AB do not step up and revive the site. The site will and most definitaly die, because there are great spriter's but they are not doing anything. Now there is just Random Banter, idiotic quotes, and no structure in this website, and it's main reason LSW. Many people here are leaving due to the people here on vortex, and how they treat everybody as if they were better than that person. For the 3 months I've been here (Might be 5) This site has not meant really much. But hey, I cant revive it myself.

Do you agree?
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Mr.Freeman wrote:
Probably serious.
We have seen many downfalls of people in the past, who had fallen from the throne, websites too lets face Vortex probably gonna die to if nobody takes that action or if Seto, Jay, You, RSF, Frostt, Blues and AB do not step up and revive the site. The site will and most definitaly die, because there are great spriter's but they are not doing anything. Now there is just Random Banter, idiotic quotes, and no structure in this website, and it's main reason LSW. Many people here are leaving due to the people here on vortex, and how they treat everybody as if they were better than that person. For the 3 months I've been here (Might be 5) This site has not meant really much. But hey, I cant revive it myself.

Do you agree?

No.

What would happen if Frost and Kale didn't hate each other and infact became lovers.
Back to top Go down
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Other than that, why hasn't the site been like it was? Why is it so oriented in who is the best? The site';s spiraling out of control. Notice how the best spriters had stepped of their throne and it's open. Where are those great sprites? The fat is that this site, was and will always be the best LSW fourm on the web. But it's dying.

Agree?
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 pm

You didn't anwser the question!
They would adopt a baby to control their vast empire while they retire in wine country.

Why are people saying the best spriters left their throne? I'm still here. :)

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 pm

I did actually.
Quote :
Other than that....
But in that self is an interesting motion
Most people are sharing the fire, with the spriter waiting for a new challenger who's as good as them.
But lets end this, convo. People are rising.
Quote :
You, Me, Others

Who do you think will turn out the best on vortex?
Back to top Go down
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Mario.

Why is there no black family on the Jetsons ?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 am

Blacks went extinct in the war of 1999

You gonna eat that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.simetra666.deviantart.com/
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Of course not.

Why Vortex? Isn't it a boat?
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:45 pm

I'll answer that, by asking you this-

...What?

Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 pm

I'll answer that with this.

BJROPIGJTRIOGNRTIGNREILGJNROIGUTWJNMGOUITKJNGIOUKJNDSLKGJHNBSJDLKJNFGMVILRJSEMIUVKHSJGNMDFOILJMSTLKDGJNVOIUTLKDJGNVKJSLDGJFIVUSDKJNFB?

Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:26 pm

I'll answer this answering Onis's question.

Why's there is a 'Vortex' on the name of the forum? Isn't Vortex a boat?
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Bob wrote:
I'll answer this answering Onis's question.

Why's there is a 'Vortex' on the name of the forum? Isn't Vortex a boat?
...Not that I know of.
I've never heard of a boat named "Vortex"

I'm assuming the Vortex in DBZ Vortex uses this definition of the word:
"A place or situation regarded as drawing into its center all that surrounds it"

How many times has Nexus died?

Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:57 pm

In total?
Maybe around 38?

Why isn't Onis on MSN right now?
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Nexus wrote:
In total?
Maybe around 38?

Why isn't Onis on MSN right now?

He's Sporing.

Why is he SPOREing?

Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:03 pm

He's addicted. DAMN YOUR DISEASE!

What are all three of my Vortex Quotes?
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 pm

I have no idea.

How do you know me?
Back to top Go down
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 pm

I don't.

What time.... is it?

Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 pm

5:00 somewher.....

If i die would the site make a tribute?
Back to top Go down
Mayor Maynot

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Probably.
Will you go out with me ? :3
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:40 am

No but Yahn might.

Will I ever actually make another Nexus sprite?
Back to top Go down
Sakagami

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 am

When they find the cure for cancer, then probably... not.

You know what?
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Yes i do: Me !

Should i sprite again?
Back to top Go down
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Yea, of course you should.

Should I buy Maccas or KFC?
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:34 am

KFC.

There were 33 Chilean miners trapped in that mine. They were found in the 33rd
week of the year. It took 33 days to drill the passage to them. They
were rescued on 10/13/10, which equals 33 when added together. To a
man, they credit Jesus for sustaining them. Jesus was crucified when he
was how old??? 33…
No matter your beliefs…that is freaky!

Is it jesus or coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:01 am

Jesus.

Why do I like pie?
Back to top Go down
Mayor Maynot

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:15 am

because pie is forever.

Why can I say anything to anybody at anytime?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:19 am

Cuz you's tha mayor

How long have I been spriting?
Back to top Go down
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:15 am

a few years maybe?

is the name code old ?
Back to top Go down
Sakagami

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:33 am

Well Guest, it probably is.

How would it look in the quotes machine?

Back to top Go down
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:18 am

How would what look?

What is he on about ?
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:12 pm

WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Mayor Maynot

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:04 pm

The Duck Fuck.

If you turn around you will see me, is this true?
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:37 am

no and i thank god for this.

How in the hell did whowherewhy?, the guy who has been banned lots and warned and etc so much, become moderator? no offense whowherewhy? i've known you along time and i like you.it just doesn't make sense hehe
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:18 am

Chief Full Of Shit wrote:
How in the hell did whowherewhy?, the guy who has been banned lots and warned and etc so much, become moderator? no offense whowherewhy? i've known you along time and i like you.it just doesn't make sense hehe
I'm awesome.
CAPTAIN N
THE GAME MASTER

Honestly though, I don't know. I'd like to say when I came back as Lawliet late into 2007, the staff, people among the board, etc. saw a value of redemption within me, that I was ready to be taken seriously as a spriter (during that time). Time progressed on and I showed a want of becoming a Moderator for the board, since I so often took things into my own hands (and got banned, warned, scolded for it), I think Lawrence, Stevce, Ben and Zack saw that as a good thing, therefore had consideration for the future. I was actually a partial moderator for this board before even becoming one, meaning I was able to ban, warn and change things about people's posts, do to being a Judge of the Spriting Contest.

So in short, who knows, maybe they saw my outspoken attitude as a thing to use, therefore making me an Moderator. I don't know, that's something you gotta' ask to the guys in green, not to me personally.

Who remembers SmartGuy23?

Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:27 am

That's not technically directed at me so I'm ignoring it.

y u mad?
Back to top Go down
http://www.simetra666.deviantart.com/
Rainboob

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 pm

no...

do you want to be a mod?
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:50 pm

No.

Do you?
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Lawl I am a moderator. Herp Derp.

Do you have the urge to kidnap Barack Obama and see how long it takes America to take up arms?
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 pm

No, because the EUA (not the America) use to uses his army every time, even if it's not needed. And I don't want to fight any country's army as I didn't get the cheat yet (GTA, you know).

Why I'm still playing Fable TLC, if it has already been released even the third one?
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Because either you do not own an Xbox 360 to play Fable 2 and 3 on or you simply find Fable TLC to be the best in the series.

I find Fable: The Lost Chapters to be the best by far in the Fable series.

What is the name of the strongest weapon in Fable: The Lost Chapters?
Back to top Go down
Mayor Maynot

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:01 am

Sword of Aeons in Fable 1. Avo's Tear in Fable TLC

How many wood can chuck norris beaver?
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 am

as much as he f*cking wants.

SO.............................do you have an android phone?
Back to top Go down
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:07 am

Errrr.... No but I'm thinking of buying one.

Do you have a PSP?
Back to top Go down
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:52 am

Mayor Maynot wrote:
Sword of Aeons in Fable 1. Avo's Tear in Fable TLC

How many wood can chuck norris beaver?

Sorry but the correct answer is.... The Bereaver! Found inside the Demon Door within the old city you visit to find those stupid stones.
Back to top Go down
sinphos

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:01 am

yes?

Is it cool to call your sister sexy?

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:13 am

No. It's cooler to call your friend's sister sexy.

Do you like brazillian music?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question to the poster below you.   

Back to top Go down

Ask a question to the poster below you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next