DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites
 
PortalHomeFAQRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 If I don't, who will?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage_Gokan
Member
avatar


PostSubject: If I don't, who will?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:59 am

Any other thoughts on this topic? Anythig you guys feel you should say, say it here. It can be about what's happened in this topic or it can be something else. Doesn't matter.

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Like Jed implied it looks too much like Dodoria.

Nexus wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Like Jed implied it looks too much like Dodoria.

So?

The amount of customs on this site that resemble a character from DBZ is HUGE! mostly because there recolours but Simetra's isn't he worked hard on it.

So maybe next time you could post with something more relevant to say Gokan.

Shin Masta wrote:
Why isn't this in the AF section?

wait. It isn't Dodoria.

Nexus wrote:
Shin Masta wrote:
Why isn't this in the AF section?

wait. It isn't Dodoria.

Get back under yer bridge you damn Troll.

Shin Masta wrote:
Nexus wrote:
Shin Masta wrote:
Why isn't this in the AF section?

wait. It isn't Dodoria.

Get back under yer bridge you damn Troll.

I'm not trolling. I'm telling the truth.

At least make him a darker pink, add some different armor, kinda like Salzer's, different eyes? Height change?

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Nexus wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Like Jed implied it looks too much like Dodoria.

So?

The amount of customs on this site that resemble a character from DBZ is HUGE! mostly because there recolours but Simetra's isn't he worked hard on it.

So maybe next time you could post with something more relevant to say Gokan.

You know what Nexus I don't know what the fuck happened to you man. You were an all around nice member. When you became mod it was good, a nice responsible member who is active. But as of lately you've done nothing by maintain a holier than thou attitude to every member of Vortex who wasn't a super great friend of yours. Or who isn't now kissing your ass since you're a mod. You really seem to have been having a problem with everything I say as well. I don't know what the hell happened between you and I but I seem to have no memory of the two of us having any problems. I mean hell man you banned me for five days, which the other mods even thought was a little harsh dispute my blatant flaming towards the staff. Hell someone(who shall remain nameless) even asked me if t may have been because of past personal quarrels between us that led you to so easily ban me for so long. I told said individual that we were actually kinda friends, or at least we had never had any problems with each other. This has been on my mind and I just feel that it needed to come out. I think it's just ridiculous that you are(or seem to be) using your higher power of sorts to grant yourself a sort of immunity from getting in any sort of trouble for being a dick. Now that said individual had also asked me if I felt any punishment or even demodding(not that it would necessarily happen) was necessary. I said I felt in no way that anything should happen as you were doing your responsibility and I understood and was expecting a full week when I posted that. Now my mind has been changed, the way you've been treating members(not just myself), I feel is just unnecessary and unprofessional, which is something that a mod or admin of any site should not display. If I was asked again I'd want you demodded and bumped up to a WL1 if not 2. I feel that someone had to bring this up to attention, and if I don't, who will?

Now I must greatly, truly and deeply apologize for such a long wall of irrelevant text in this topic. Simetra I mean it, I really do apologize for this but I felt it had to be done. I'm hoping you can forgive me.



Now onto the sprite. I like the color change a lot but I think perhaps an alternate attire or maybe a different arrangement of spikes on the arms would make it better. Maybe add a shirtless pose with some spikes all over his chest or something similar. I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing more of this sprite Simzy Very Happy

Dack wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Nexus wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Like Jed implied it looks too much like Dodoria.

So?

The amount of customs on this site that resemble a character from DBZ is HUGE! mostly because there recolours but Simetra's isn't he worked hard on it.

So maybe next time you could post with something more relevant to say Gokan.

You know what Nexus I don't know what the fuck happened to you man. You were an all around nice member. When you became mod it was good, a nice responsible member who is active. But as of lately you've done nothing by maintain a holier than thou attitude to every member of Vortex who wasn't a super great friend of yours. Or who isn't now kissing your ass since you're a mod. You really seem to have been having a problem with everything I say as well. I don't know what the hell happened between you and I but I seem to have no memory of the two of us having any problems. I mean hell man you banned me for five days, which the other mods even thought was a little harsh dispute my blatant flaming towards the staff. Hell someone(who shall remain nameless) even asked me if t may have been because of past personal quarrels between us that led you to so easily ban me for so long. I told said individual that we were actually kinda friends, or at least we had never had any problems with each other. This has been on my mind and I just feel that it needed to come out. I think it's just ridiculous that you are(or seem to be) using your higher power of sorts to grant yourself a sort of immunity from getting in any sort of trouble for being a dick. Now that said individual had also asked me if I felt any punishment or even demodding(not that it would necessarily happen) was necessary. I said I felt in no way that anything should happen as you were doing your responsibility and I understood and was expecting a full week when I posted that. Now my mind has been changed, the way you've been treating members(not just myself), I feel is just unnecessary and unprofessional, which is something that a mod or admin of any site should not display. If I was asked again I'd want you demodded and bumped up to a WL1 if not 2. I feel that someone had to bring this up to attention, and if I don't, who will?

Now I must greatly, truly and deeply apologize for such a long wall of irrelevant text in this topic. Simetra I mean it, I really do apologize for this but I felt it had to be done. I'm hoping you can forgive me.



Now onto the sprite. I like the color change a lot but I think perhaps an alternate attire or maybe a different arrangement of spikes on the arms would make it better. Maybe add a shirtless pose with some spikes all over his chest or something similar. I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing more of this sprite Simzy Very Happy

Oh, so I'm not the only one who has seen his douche side.

A while back, he treated me like a pathetic little newb instead of the 4 year veteran that I really am. Hell, I even
said nice things about his sprites just to get slapped on my own!

I never took anything too deeply, but I know where you're coming from, Rav.

On Topic: I would like to see what these guys wore before they were forced under Frieza's command. If anything, try to make some sort of new attire... I would think they wore something like the Namekians. :)

Nexus wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Nexus wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Like Jed implied it looks too much like Dodoria.

So?

The amount of customs on this site that resemble a character from DBZ is HUGE! mostly because there recolours but Simetra's isn't he worked hard on it.

So maybe next time you could post with something more relevant to say Gokan.

You know what Nexus I don't know what the fuck happened to you man. You were an all around nice member. When you became mod it was good, a nice responsible member who is active. But as of lately you've done nothing by maintain a holier than thou attitude to every member of Vortex who wasn't a super great friend of yours. Or who isn't now kissing your ass since you're a mod. You really seem to have been having a problem with everything I say as well. I don't know what the hell happened between you and I but I seem to have no memory of the two of us having any problems. I mean hell man you banned me for five days, which the other mods even thought was a little harsh dispute my blatant flaming towards the staff. Hell someone(who shall remain nameless) even asked me if t may have been because of past personal quarrels between us that led you to so easily ban me for so long. I told said individual that we were actually kinda friends, or at least we had never had any problems with each other. This has been on my mind and I just feel that it needed to come out. I think it's just ridiculous that you are(or seem to be) using your higher power of sorts to grant yourself a sort of immunity from getting in any sort of trouble for being a dick. Now that said individual had also asked me if I felt any punishment or even demodding(not that it would necessarily happen) was necessary. I said I felt in no way that anything should happen as you were doing your responsibility and I understood and was expecting a full week when I posted that. Now my mind has been changed, the way you've been treating members(not just myself), I feel is just unnecessary and unprofessional, which is something that a mod or admin of any site should not display. If I was asked again I'd want you demodded and bumped up to a WL1 if not 2. I feel that someone had to bring this up to attention, and if I don't, who will?

Now I must greatly, truly and deeply apologize for such a long wall of irrelevant text in this topic. Simetra I mean it, I really do apologize for this but I felt it had to be done. I'm hoping you can forgive me.

Lol whut?

Yeah I act like a dick towards YOU but everyone else I'm cool with and if it ever looks like I'm messing with them, its called a joke Gokan, learn to take one.

Dack I'm sorry you feel that way but I have never treated any members diffrently than others (with the expection of annoying noobs like Zone. Oh and Gokan) I know your a 4 year vet and I respect that but to me its just a silly number that don't make you a better member or a better spriter.

So since I really couldn't be arsed to read that HUGE block of blatant crap about me being a god awful person and Mod, I figured I should apologize to you Dack and anyone else who feels I have treated them with disrespect.

OH and that member's name who you didn't want to mention, it was JAY how do I know this? Because he told me and every staff member he was going to ask you while I was put on trial for banning you.

If I ever find you posting this shit in someone's sprite topic again Gokan I won't do anything since you'll just say I'm being unfair. But I'm sure my fellow Mod's will have something to say about it. Next time do the proper thing and post your bitching in Random Banter.

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Hey Mr. Mod, you remember that rule oh what did it say, that's right; Have respect for all members of the forum. I would really like to know why exactly and when you started, as you put it, hating my fucking guts. Because like I said in that wall of text I really have no idea. I never wanted an apology from you either, what I want is to see a change in how you go about doing your business. Yeah it was Jay, how was I supposed to know he had told you? You say it as if I oh so obviously should have known it, and again treated me like an idiot. Oh and I never said you were unfair in what you did at all, so I don't see why you would jump to the conclusion of thinking that I'm going to say that if you do something because I posted a huge ass wall of text. And now that I seem to have forgotten ahoy that take a joke bit I'll just put it here. I can and do take jokes and make them as well Nexus. There's a difference between friendly joking and being a dick, which is a fairly fine line that needs to be watched. I'm not saying just you as I've crossed the line a couple times before as well. But nobodies perfect. I guess what I'm trying to say is to just watch what you do say, and be more respectful all around because to me you're just another member, with the power to ban. I have no more respect for you Nexus, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a disrespectful dick to you like you are with me. Believe me it's quite difficult not to just go off, but you see that's something that everyone should know, just keep your composure and stay calm.

Now really Nexus, I would like to know why the fuck you have such a damn problem with me, I never did you wrong at all. I really can't understand why you have this problem.

This will be my last post on this topic, if you feel it necessary to continue I'll do as you said and just copy this whole convo into a random banter topic.

Nexus wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Hey Mr. Mod, you remember that rule oh what did it say, that's right; Have respect for all members of the forum. I would really like to know why exactly and when you started, as you put it, hating my fucking guts. Because like I said in that wall of text I really have no idea. I never wanted an apology from you either, what I want is to see a change in how you go about doing your business. Yeah it was Jay, how was I supposed to know he had told you? You say it as if I oh so obviously should have known it, and again treated me like an idiot. Oh and I never said you were unfair in what you did at all, so I don't see why you would jump to the conclusion of thinking that I'm going to say that if you do something because I posted a huge ass wall of text. And now that I seem to have forgotten ahoy that take a joke bit I'll just put it here. I can and do take jokes and make them as well Nexus. There's a difference between friendly joking and being a dick, which is a fairly fine line that needs to be watched. I'm not saying just you as I've crossed the line a couple times before as well. But nobodies perfect. I guess what I'm trying to say is to just watch what you do say, and be more respectful all around because to me you're just another member, with the power to ban. I have no more respect for you Nexus, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a disrespectful dick to you like you are with me. Believe me it's quite difficult not to just go off, but you see that's something that everyone should know, just keep your composure and stay calm.

Now really Nexus, I would like to know why the fuck you have such a damn problem with me, I never did you wrong at all. I really can't understand why you have this problem.

This will be my last post on this topic, if you feel it necessary to continue I'll do as you said and just copy this whole convo into a random banter topic.

Go ahead, it should be interesting to hear what the people of Vortex really think about me.


I still see you haven't answered why you hate me so much Nexus, so I'm just going to assume that it's the usual thing with people who get pissed, you're just being a dick, whom is jealous of me for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Nexus
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: If I don't, who will?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Simple enough really I cannot say why I hate you because I would be banned for flaming, abusive swearing and a few other things.

Alot of people know why I hate you so why don't come up with whatever reason you fancy Gokan.


Last edited by Nexus on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: If I don't, who will?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Nexus I honestly would like to know but I respect the fact that you did not post it here. Please feel free to email me the answer, jackel.joto@gmail.com or if you can, pm me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
MrChaos
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: If I don't, who will?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:12 pm

As always you've been a friend of mine and I have never had any problems with you.
I have nearly never seen you act high and mighty without me knowing that you are but a boy who wants to be a hamster.


And sorry rav, but it's kind of sad that you're posting this.. Like you want people to join the "I disrespect Nexus club"


Last edited by MrChaos on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luka
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: If I don't, who will?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:12 pm

You obviously posted this topic to get feedback from the rest of Vortex? I find this extremely immature from both sides, Gokan for posting this topic, Nexus for egging him on. If you guys don't like each other then just STOP TALKING TO EACH OTHER. That's the only way you can deal with negativity in a community, only if you can't resolve it, then ignore it. Nexus, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all. Gokan, stop crying. Now both of you, go stand in the corner >.<
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: If I don't, who will?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Luka wrote:
You obviously posted this topic to get feedback from the rest of Vortex? I find this extremely immature from both sides, Gokan for posting this topic, Nexus for egging him on. If you guys don't like each other then just STOP TALKING TO EACH OTHER. That's the only way you can deal with negativity in a community, only if you can't resolve it, then ignore it. Nexus, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all. Gokan, stop crying. Now both of you, go stand in the corner >.<

Yes mother =P

But yeah I agree with Luka, I only went along with this because I was bored and I wanted to see just how Gokan would react.

Good job Luka you sounded quite mature and responsible, those are good quality for being a Moderator (when were not having fun and being serious) so keep it up.

Thanks Chaos =3
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: If I don't, who will?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:38 pm

I doubt this is going to be resolved in this topic. I'm also disappointed in the both of you for posting pointless and irrelevant shit in Sims topic. It's not that hard to find a users email address and if you have a problem with a certain member, then take it up outside the boards and don't make pointless hate topics.

If you two can't resolve this quarrel outside the board, then don't bother bringing it here. If either of you eggs on each other in future, it will result in a ban.

Locked.

_______________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If I don't, who will?   

Back to top Go down
 

If I don't, who will?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Community :: Random Banter-